• Thread starter chemistry
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
chemistry

chemistry

Some parts made me chuckle though...

Digital is, for lack of a better term high tech for a budget grow..why not use CFL with more of a red spectrum for the flower? What is keeping all of this ventilated? How much were all the air stones etc not to mention electricity?

Went with the digital purely because it's reliable, and the photo's are better. lol The veg space is not vented, it's only 38 watts. The flower space has a 4 inch extraction fan, it's doing it's job, but it could do with an upgrade later maybe. Air stones are six and a half dollars for six. Can't give you a figure on electric until bill until we get things settled, but a rough guess, 500 watts output max for the whole shebang.

chemistry

chemistry

Throw in the nutrient cost etc and all that you for sure got a hook up for $300. Not bagging on ya but growing is a fad on the rise right now. Idk where your at but in CA and I'm sure tons of other states buying "used" is way better. How many people stop after half a run and decide to get rid of shit., they broke it in for you and its still probably under warrenty.

The reason I went new on some things is purely to save on fuck up's, like lights going down in the middle of flower, or any component that could effect the grows out come. Nutrients are not that bad price wise, both A and B veg and flora are $30 all in (4 bottles in total), the Cannazyme was $15, and the Canna Agent was $18 from Ebay.

chemistry

chemistry

Soil/soiless would hold up to a few days of no watering...culture needs water to gain depth (metaphor?).But if something fails to work with pumps/stones your going to have a big headache...fox farm trio a desk lamp and soil got me started 10 years ago. All grows aren't easy and that's what is the best part about it. Wouldn't be fun if there wasn't some guess work and anticipation for results

I'm rolling the dice on this one, if it was a planned grow, it would be easy, but I'm really up for this, think this could be a turning point for my friend, takes me back to my bedsit days. ;)

brazel

brazel

Take two lines and you got 240v
Don't use the same phase or boom!
There's three phases odd on left side even on right. Black, red, blue.
This just info, in no way am I asking you to perform any kind of electrical service.
I should add this is for 3-phase panel I have 3-phase at my house you probably have single phase so it's only black and red. Again I'm not suggesting you do any kind of electrical work I just wanted to clarify 3-phase from single phase

chemistry

chemistry

Right, just had a square up with the plants to keep them on point. All good apart from the Super Lemon Haze. It had root rot when It was picked up, and not much of a root ball. lol
But if it produces a couple of ounces, then that's power to the good. :)

100 6895

Good job they are small buckets. lol The Lemon Haze looks better root wise this week, so you never know, it may be a winner in 7 weeks.

100 6889

Super Lemon Haze.
PH before top with 200ppm water was 5.8
PH after top up 5.8
PPM before top up 454
PPM after adjusting 580
Added Canna Agent 10ml = 126ppm

100 6890

Jaun Herrer.
PH after top up 5.8
PPM before top up 578
PPM after adjustment 578
Left this to get on, it's got plenty to eat at it's age. lol

100 6891

Critical Kush.
PH before top up 5.8
PH after top up 5.8
PPM before adjustment 518
PPM after adjustment 604
Added 6ml of A and B Flores = 86ppm.

And now we start week 2, C'mon babies, grow. ;)

Molenium

Molenium

A rooftop grow on an out of site locale would be legit. None in my area though..that I know of

Molenium

Molenium

Right, just had a square up with the plants to keep them on point. All good apart from the Super Lemon Haze. It had root rot when It was picked up, and not much of a root ball. lol
But if it produces a couple of ounces, then that's power to the good. :)

View attachment 757168

Good job they are small buckets. lol The Lemon Haze looks better root wise this week, so you never know, it may be a winner in 7 weeks.

View attachment 757169

Super Lemon Haze.
PH after top up 5.8
PPM before top up 454
PPM after adjusting 580
Added Canna Agent 10ml = 126ppm

View attachment 757176
Jaun Herrer.
PH after top up 5.8
PPM before top up 578
PPM after adjustment 578
Left this to get on, it's got plenty to eat at it's age. lol

View attachment 757177
Critical Kush.
PH before top up 5.8
PH after top up 5.8
PPM before adjustment 518
PPM after adjustment 604
Added 6ml of A and B Flores = 86ppm.

And now we start week 2, C'mon babies, grow. ;)
I gotta ask. What is Juan herer? Classic name but lets go with Juan huerrera lol. El guaco

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom