Small Grow For Nubies.

• Thread starter chemistry
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dr.Dankz

Dr.Dankz

Right, just had a square up with the plants to keep them on point. All good apart from the Super Lemon Haze. It had root rot when It was picked up, and not much of a root ball. lol
But if it produces a couple of ounces, then that's power to the good. :)

Good job they are small buckets. lol The Lemon Haze looks better root wise this week, so you never know, it may be a winner in 7 weeks.

And now we start week 2, C'mon babies, grow. ;)

I think what you and your mates did for one of your friends was great. I hope he not only enjoys some cheap smoke to help his condition but I hope he takes to heart the value of the lessons you are sharing with him. I started my current grow under super tight budget and still have only the cash it raises to pay for upgrades and the electric bill. I put in two low cost led's some buckets and a big air pump and a lot of garage sale type items. I failed the school of DWC in about 3 weeks but saved my plants by moving them into soil. For me I would always suggest soil for a must harvest grow. Even in a badly vented over heated grow as I had I still got a couple of oz. of flowers to smoke. Best wishes for you.

chemistry

chemistry

I think what you and your mates did for one of your friends was great. I hope he not only enjoys some cheap smoke to help his condition but I hope he takes to heart the value of the lessons you are sharing with him. I started my current grow under super tight budget and still have only the cash it raises to pay for upgrades and the electric bill. I put in two low cost led's some buckets and a big air pump and a lot of garage sale type items. I failed the school of DWC in about 3 weeks but saved my plants by moving them into soil. For me I would always suggest soil for a must harvest grow. Even in a badly vented over heated grow as I had I still got a couple of oz. of flowers to smoke. Best wishes for you.

Cheers bud, think my friend will turn things around in time, he's been out on a limb for a long while and just needs some one to believe in him and give him some thing else to think about other than his problems. I've donated a few bits along with the set up money, some things we had to cobble together to get thing rolling, no mean feat in one week, it went from talking about it, to six days later it was up and running with plants in flower, and I have to say, he's taking to it well, DWC is a head ache for seasoned growers, keeping it simple was the right way to go. Plan A is his own smoke for Christmas, plan B is his own smoke for New Year. Thanks again for your input.

chemistry

chemistry

I don't watch either. I'm feeling the sarcasm though, meant no harm by the joke.

No problem. Thought you were some one I knew, had a discussion about UFC and Boxing while having a smoke with a buddy a few weeks ago, said he was going to join, thought you were him.:)

chemistry

chemistry

Thanks for the link I had noooo idea that jack herer was a strain! Real professornal.

I'm told he was the husband of Jean Herer the cannabis activist and cannabis grower, but I've not checked this to see if it's true.

chemistry

chemistry

The cuttings are taking well.
100 6897

chemistry

chemistry

Right, week 2 out of the way, and they're still alive, start week three tomorrow. :)

100 6899

Super Lemon Haze.
She's still shaking off the root rot, but she's coming back.
Topped with the usual tap water @ 200ppm.
PH 6.1 before adjustment.
PH 5.8 adjusted.
PPM 546 before.
PPM 581 after.
Added 3ml A and B Flores = 35ppm.

100 6905

Well, it's looking up for the Lemon Haze, look at those lovely white roots pushing through. ;) She'll never be a Cannabis Cup winner, but if she carries on like this, at the very least she'll create a buzz. :smoking:

100 6900

Juan Herer.
Yeah! I know, it's a crap pic, but I was behind, on an already long day. lol
PH 6.4 before adjustment.
PH 5.8 after.
PPM 498 before.
ppm 591 after.
Added 7ml A and B Flores = 93ppm.

100 6901

Critical Kush.
PH 6.2 before.
PH 5.8 after.
PPM 522 before.
PPM 595 after.
Added 5ml A and B Flores = 73ppm.

And that's this weeks round up, see you next week.:cool:

Molenium

Molenium

Right, week 2 out of the way, and they're still alive, start week three tomorrow. :)
View attachment 758286

Super Lemon Haze.
She's still shaking off the root rot, but she's coming back.
Topped with the usual tap water @ 200ppm.
PH 6.1 before adjustment.
PH 5.8 adjusted.
PPM 546 before.
PPM 581 after.
Added 3ml A and B Flores = 35ppm.

View attachment 758287

Well, it's looking up for the Lemon Haze, look at those lovely white roots pushing through. ;) She'll never be a Cannabis Cup winner, but if she carries on like this, at the very least she'll create a buzz. :smoking:

View attachment 758288

Juan Herer.
Yeah! I know, it's a crap pic, but I was behind, on an already long day. lol
PH 6.4 before adjustment.
PH 5.8 after.
PPM 498 before.
ppm 591 after.
Added 7ml A and B Flores = 93ppm.

View attachment 758289

Critical Kush.
PH 6.2 before.
PH 5.8 after.
PPM 522 before.
PPM 595 after.
Added 5ml A and B Flores = 73ppm.

And that's this weeks round up, see you next week.:cool:

Looks like all of those have a nuteient issue. My guess would be add cal+mag with phil at 5.5-6.3 depending etc. Roots look good though.

Molenium

Molenium

I say that because of the fan leafs looking kinda like a watermelon rind. It's nutrient or ph based because it is happening on all of them at a steady rate

chemistry

chemistry

Looks like all of those have a nuteient issue. My guess would be add cal+mag with phil at 5.5-6.3 depending etc. Roots look good though.

They all had issues when the plants were picked up, mainly calmag, no big deal though. The Lemon Haze had the worst with root rot.
The calmag has been in since week one, the leaves that were damaged before won't recover, only the new ones.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom