SMF's Ghost OG from seed

• Thread starter S1N1ST3R
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S1N1ST3R

S1N1ST3R

Damn homie.....looks super frosty and you got some fat ass nugglets on there fosho. Pretty much exactly what I wanted to come from this project. I had a few phenos when I popped mine but there wasn't much difference. Just some had bigger buds than others. Nug size of the master kush and brought some of the structure from the master yet also looking like an og but not as og in structure and has plenty of kush to her from the pure...perfect pheno, killer job brotha.~Smf~

I couldn't be any happier with this girl. Im hoping that she will swell a little more. She has a kushy smell now.

all i can say is DAMN that has got to be one of the dankest Og's i have ever seen in seed form epic job smf on this cross and mad props s1n1st3r you killed it with these girl's hommie respect!

Thanks bro. Mad respect your way too I have seen your grows.

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
what up S1N1STER? whats good my friend.....How did these finish up for ya? what was the final weight and do you have any finished bud shots playa? hope all is well and get at me soon to kick it and shit pimp :) ~SMF~

S1N1ST3R

S1N1ST3R

P9110073
P9110092
P9110095
P9110101
P9110079
P9110080
P9110089
P9110090
P9110091
P9110108
I would like to apologize to Skunkmasterflex and anyone else that may have been following along. Im not going to make excuses. I will try and make up for abandoning the thread. Hit me up. I tried calling you but I guess you couldnt find the answer button on your phone.

This is most definatly a very special plant that I plan to keep around as long as im around. Here are pics from my 2nd run. There are 2 Ghost OGs at 33 days in these photos. They were the same size when they started flowering but one wasn't getting as much light and strecthed out to around 8" taller. These are in 5gal smartys with canna coco and will be the first to have a full run with Heavy 16. I am really diggin the H16 so far.
P9110073

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeeeeah s1N....looks even more frost and dank then your last run...and your last run looked super fire brotha. Excellent work man.

Sorry I havnt got back to ya. Been just swamped with crazy amounts of work. I tried to get and the lady to swing out on the holiday for some food and drinks and shiiiiet but you were to cool. I see what's up :)

I'll get at you this week and see what's poppin for this weekend player

S1N1ST3R

S1N1ST3R

Amazing looking as well, I hope all is well with you and yours

mal
Thank You.

Sick work S1N1ST3R! Mad props to SMF on breeding as well...
Thanks. The dude is an animal. Weed whisperer

beautiful nuggets bro. glad youre posting again !
Thanks. Doin my best to make time for the farm.

Amazing work...the both of you.
Thanks but the genetics make my sub par skills look a lot better then they really are.

Yeeeeah s1N....looks even more frost and dank then your last run...and your last run looked super fire brotha. Excellent work man.

Sorry I havnt got back to ya. Been just swamped with crazy amounts of work. I tried to get and the lady to swing out on the holiday for some food and drinks and shiiiiet but you were to cool. I see what's up :)

I'll get at you this week and see what's poppin for this weekend player
Thanks bro. Yea man they are lookin like their on track to get nice and chunky

EveryOneSmokes

EveryOneSmokes

You have some very nice lady's s1n... keep up the good work... what flavor and smell does the ghost put out never had the pleasure...

Great genetics SMF much respect to the both of you...

QleanerQuest

QleanerQuest

Lookin great my freind! Super frosty Og dankness!! Awesome work on both accounts Sin and SMF! Mi reppin hard at The Farm! Peace.
Quest

S1N1ST3R

S1N1ST3R

Damn Sin, that's some frosty shit there!
Yea man shes a bad bitch.

Daaaaayum bruh!!!! Love the structure and your training/pruning. And the nugs is frosty than a mofo!!!!
haha thanks. I was trained by the guy that trained the karate kid.

You have some very nice lady's s1n... keep up the good work... what flavor and smell does the ghost put out never had the pleasure...

Great genetics SMF much respect to the both of you...
Thanks a lot. Im glad you asked about the smell cause these are smelling a lot different then the one from seed maybe its the H16. It smells kushy along with a strong fuel/kerosine. My nose doesnt work very good. when its done I will get some nugs to SMF so he can give a better description.

Lookin great my freind! Super frosty Og dankness!! Awesome work on both accounts Sin and SMF! Mi reppin hard at The Farm! Peace.
Quest

Appreciate the kind words QQ. gotta love the mitten

Yo that shit looks so fire bro, your a lucky cat, SMF makes some killer gear for shur.

Big up$ Flex.

Thanks a lot bro. most def lucky to run some SMF gear

Top Bottom