SMF's land of Larry crosses

• Thread starter Skunkmasterflex
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
hey smf what did you use to make the initial out cross to get you larry male or did you use a larry og from cc or elite?
I made a Larry bx by taking the Larry original cut and hitting it with lemon Larry male that was gifted to me by elite. Real nice offerings came from the original Larry x lemon Larry (m). I still have some stock left but I don't think they were quite as nice as the bx turned out ~Smf~

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
I made a Larry bx by taking the Larry original cut and hitting it with lemon Larry male that was gifted to me by elite. Real nice offerings came from the original Larry x lemon Larry (m). I still have some stock left but I don't think they were quite as nice as the bx turned out ~Smf~

Kool thanks smf thats what i though i wonder what elite used in his outcross?

Skunkmasterflex

Skunkmasterflex

Premium Member
Supporter
kool thanks smf i appreciate all the info hommie
Anytime brotha PG :)
if youre looking for a tester ill run a skunk va cutting vs skunkva x lemonlarry
Right on, I don't have any 91 x lemon Larry but I have some 91 x Larry. If I do get to the point of looking for testers I'll put the word out.
Wassup SMF! That is some killer work you've done! For that goji og cut...was that the totem pole pheno or the cherry narco pheno? Keep up the stellar work!
The cherry pheno is the more narco high. The totem pole pheno is straight up og. Both phenos are excellent though and have awesome flavor and highs.
whats the story behind the goji? ive heard some weird/interesting things...
Goji is made up of Nepali og x snow lotus. Nepali og aka napal kush was an og cut that a crew in 2005 bought for 20 grand. I would imagine its a og in the purest form possible as the og leaning phenos that the goji produces are massive yielding pure og funk.
lol i grow goji berries i wonder if that has to do with the name
That's exactly where the name comes from. It's a bud with two smells just like goji berries. B chose the name because you smell the buds and they smell one way...then you break one up and it smells another way.

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
Aaaawwww shit, SMF up in the Mitten playin with fire again. Youre gonna burn that bitch down with all that flame bro, :). Excellent work homie. Thank you for taking the time to break down what you are doing and for working the line in the first place. I wish you MANY MANY keepers and lots of success. Keep killin it Big Skunk. Peace brother! Motiv

sox

sox

Goji is made up of Nepali og x snow lotus. Nepali og aka napal kush was an og cut that a crew in 2005 bought for 20 grand. I would imagine its a og in the purest form possible as the og leaning phenos that the goji produces are massive yielding pure og funk.

Right on, have fun with her!...i know a dude that WILL NOT come off his goji cut for anything, he said if i had $50 grand to throw around he might talk to me....
his cut has a form of variegation that makes white stripes on the leaves...super crazy

Eternal Student

Eternal Student

o_O.....i cant find words for this one...i give up..lol...i cant keep up with all these breeding projects happening this year...SMF...ur insane brotha..i lost my lemon larry a few years ago and this looks like a promising place to get it back...i cant wait for a drop...wtf..this is crazy

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
Damn skunk I'm finally making my way around the boards again and I'm STOKED to see this thread! Larry is some straight kill and the fact you used Elites LL male is awesome! Some of the best herb I have grown to date was a 12 pack of Lemon Larry beans a few years ago! Keep up the amazing work brotha!

WalterWhiteFire

WalterWhiteFire

Dude, just like everyone else im impressed!! I really dig the way you took the time did it exactly the way you wanted done. Im sure these beans will reflect all the time and hard work you put in them. Definitely no pollen chucking here! KUDOS! Representing the Mitten like a G!

S

SoloSour

Some sick projects skunk.I dont know if you remember me from couchlock but weve spoken briefly before.
Im actually taking the big plunge into the semi professional world of breeding.Seed No Evil Breeders Collective.I like to see that your putting the work in man!It takes a true breeders to create his own stable line.Any chucker can hit a male to an elite.I know my self ,am also doing things by the book.Right now I am also working the Gogi line with Bodhis blessings.As well as Bros grim c-99 f2 stock(about 20 were just started,best males pulled.stress tested and now will be testing their progeny.Im also working with the deepchunk,williams wonder,Illuminati stardawg,GreenLanterns Whitestardawg,The White,Lonestars Killerqueen cut.

I just made White fire aliens 3 &4 x g2(short berry gogi og male) Stardawg Illuminiati cut x G2(gogi og short berry male)And am starting Gogi-99,Deepchunck x g1(tall gogi sat pheno),Brickleberry and Blazing Star two of my own pet projects.As well as a ton of other stuff but am going to have to pace my self so that I am able to work each line like I want to.

Best of luck with your plans man,I know youve been at it for years now.Its about time that we start to take some serious steps forward in our own individual breeding programs eh.
Keep on keeping on skunk
Solo
Ima shoot you a pm to talk shop if its cool ?

KennyPowers

KennyPowers

hey SMF hows it goin? care to share with us which generation made it into bodhi's lotus larry? your work with the larry sounds awesome, been wanting to get some poppin since i read this thread!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom