Snow Leopard, Goji OG and many more from bodhi genetics (catdaddy's way)

• Thread starter catdaddy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
catdaddy

catdaddy

Snow Leopard #3
IMG 3750   Copy
IMG 3755   Copy
IMG 3756   Copy
IMG 3758   Copy
IMG 3759   Copy
IMG 3760   Copy

B

bckwht

3rd times a charm so here goes...first off i say that bc this is the third time ill be typing this response as the site just cant handle my iphone apparently..frustrating the shit outta me lol

sour apple is lookin awesome! As for the snow leopard, it looks like that strain is kicking total ass in all departments..heavy yielding, great bag appeal, and if i remember correctly i think you said its a potent mofo as well, but with those genetics i dont think it could be weak in any aspect haha i actualy passed these before i really checked the genetics in this one..live and learn i suppose and one thing i have def learned is that you have to read whats in bodhis crosses bc the names are so unique, not like other blah blah kush or whatever OG...guy must take a year to think of these names...snow leopard?? do snow leopards live in the uzbekistan (spell check) region or what? haha Either way his gear is TOP NOTCH!

congrats on the ladies and hope you enjoy them as much as ive enjoyed stopping by your thread

B

bckwht

holy shit! BODHI dropped at attitude..im broke at the moment but thought id alert anyone interested..if the snow leopards are still there tomomrrow they are MINE! but also tiger milk, solos stash, and about 5-6 others are listed..GOODLUCK fellas

soserthc1

soserthc1

Looking awesome Catdaddy and getting some purple and colors on them leaves also falling over with weight and covered in Crystal goodness ..... awesome looking work my friend ....... peace soser

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
That Sour Apple looks awesome! Whats the lineage, smell etc.! Doin great my friend!

Which SL is the winner?

RIVAL79

RIVAL79

Funk Master!
Supporter
Them ladies r frosty! I like the looks of that Snow Leopard. I bet that Chemmy Jones reaks so good.Keep up the great job, CatDaddy!

soserthc1

soserthc1

right now i've got 2 temples, 1 suge pk/ uzbek,and 1 goji in flower on a wall octy type thing. check my grow log.
cool signature " little confused as to what a wall octy thingy is - but i will cruise over and check it out..... peace soser
That Sour Apple looks awesome! Whats the lineage, smell etc.! Doin great my friend!

Which SL is the winner?
curious about the taste / smell of sour apple myself , does it smell like sour apples cat or would that be obvious.... gonna text you later ........number 2 would be his keeper i believe but i won't speak for the man , just have experience with the cuts from first run ,

catdaddy

catdaddy

nice job bro and happy new yr. how does she smell???
Dank what's good? as for smells atm,
#2 very powerful smells of mango, melons, cherry and lemons.
#3 fresh mandarin orange peels with a grape smell in the back round.
#4 very fruity like
Sour Apple pure petro fuel this round, but first round with gh 3part was more sour applish plus the petro fuel

3rd times a charm so here goes...first off i say that bc this is the third time ill be typing this response as the site just cant handle my iphone apparently..frustrating the shit outta me lol

sour apple is lookin awesome! As for the snow leopard, it looks like that strain is kicking total ass in all departments..heavy yielding, great bag appeal, and if i remember correctly i think you said its a potent mofo as well, but with those genetics i dont think it could be weak in any aspect haha i actualy passed these before i really checked the genetics in this one..live and learn i suppose and one thing i have def learned is that you have to read whats in bodhis crosses bc the names are so unique, not like other blah blah kush or whatever OG...guy must take a year to think of these names...snow leopard?? do snow leopards live in the uzbekistan (spell check) region or what? haha Either way his gear is TOP NOTCH!

congrats on the ladies and hope you enjoy them as much as ive enjoyed stopping by your thread
holy shit! BODHI dropped at attitude..im broke at the moment but thought id alert anyone interested..if the snow leopards are still there tomomrrow they are MINE! but also tiger milk, solos stash, and about 5-6 others are listed..GOODLUCK fellas
Bckwht, thanks for the kind words, heads up and as well. yeah B comes up with some funky names for sure.
i recently seen a post about the next drop (appy x's) a few days ago, so be on the lookout starting by the end of next week sometime.

Just pulled the trigger on the solos, love triangle and tigers milk
nice score, which ones you're popping first? can't wait to hear what you think of these. post results when the time come, if you can.

well played sir! i have the love triangle but neeeed those other 2 you scored...just praying he dropped plenty this time..i hate the feeling you get when you literally cant do a damn thing about something..until tomorrow!
lol. too true.

Looking awesome Catdaddy and getting some purple and colors on them leaves also falling over with weight and covered in Crystal goodness ..... awesome looking work my friend ....... peace soser
thanks Sose. don't think i'll be getting any more colors from this point on, don't get me wrong it looks good. but i think i lost out on yield for flushing so long and early. normally i feed up until day 10, water until day 7 and do a mega flush until chop day.

catdaddy

catdaddy

right now i've got 2 temples, 1 suge pk/ uzbek, and 1 goji in flower on a wall octy type thing. check my grow log.
got you. hopefully you keep it updated much more than before, kind of left us hanging for sometime man.

Which SL is the winner?
Manic whats good man? genetics for the Sour Apple is Orinal Diesel x C99. i had one that was better than this one but didn't yield as good. unfortunately, i had a partner who thought they was doing something slick and ran off with her and two sisters. funny thing is now dude doesn't have either of them or any genetics to grow out and asked me to toss him a pack or two to do his own thing.
dude let some people, that wasn't even suppose to know, get in his ear and thought he was going to ex me out but use my equipment and genes to start a new partnership with said person.
as for the keepers of SL, i woudl say #'s 2 and 3. i use a bloom booster all way through and #3 definitely surprised me this round. smoke was on par with #2 but don't think it's going to yield as much, which makes the #2 the definite keeper above all.

nice run of the bodhi gear catdaddy
your jars are gonna be full of dank.
peace mogrow
thanks, Mo. and back at you. i seen recent run and it was nothing short of being stellar.

Dank! Beautiful fade and shinning diamonds!
thanks SD, and hit me up when ur back on.

Them ladies r frosty! I like the looks of that Snow Leopard. I bet that Chemmy Jones reaks so good.Keep up the great job, CatDaddy!
Rival, thanks and only im only trying to keep up the trend that you and others have established on this board for sometime now.
chemmy jones, as far as growing them out, has been an overrated experience for me. maybe i am not growing them out right, because they barely had a smell up until they were chopped and they definitely don't look to yield as advertised. only thing left to do is to smoke them and i'll let everyone know what's the verdict when the time comes.

catdaddy

catdaddy

on another note, being that some shit has been understood (due to having 2 good runs back to back) im about to put down a nice selection of beans, i am thinking somewhere around 25-30. here's what im thinking and don't be afraid to speak up if you have personal experience with these genetics.
Rare Dankness
Tangerine haze (5)
Doc's Og (?)

Pisces Genetics
Uber Dawg (2)fems

Alien Genetics
Tahoe Alien F2 (?)

Og Rascal
White Fire (2)fems
White Romulan (2)fems

Illuminati Seeds
Legion OG (2)fems

Bodhi
Drunken Master (8-12) might just do the whole pack and take something up above off the list.

Banana OG x SourBubble (5)

Top Bottom