Snow Leopard, Goji OG and many more from bodhi genetics (catdaddy's way)

• Thread starter catdaddy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
marski420

marski420

Thanks. That is Banana OG Kush(Orgnkid's cut)XSour Bubble. This particular pheno has the same banana Laffy Taffy smell as the Banana OG. I have another pheno that smells like grape Kool Aid!

I created it. Ive been so impressed with it, that Im In the process of making F2's and Ill be spreading em around a bit for all to enjoy.

Looks like some serious quality, whoever gets those beans are some lucky people. Keep at it bro you have some serious skill!

catdaddy

catdaddy

I've used bloom boosters with the Lucas Formula before but always slightly burned my plants so I've since given up on boosters period. I don't see any difference since I've stopped using boosters (maybe even things been better). I was never able to dial in Lucas Formula to every strain (I don't like to adjust for every strain, I feed all plants the same). Since I switched to Dyna Gro Foliage Pro, all plants been happy whether it be a heavy feeding Indica, or the super finicky Sativas. Sativas may need an all water feeding once or twice a week, but I can live with that rather than measuring out 20 different nute solutions lol.

damn 619, i've been meaning to say Useless formula instead of Lucas formula. are you familiar with it as well?

Thanks. That is Banana OG Kush(Orgnkid's cut)XSour Bubble. This particular pheno has the same banana Laffy Taffy smell as the Banana OG. I have another pheno that smells like grape Kool Aid!

I created it. Ive been so impressed with it, that Im In the process of making F2's and Ill be spreading em around a bit for all to enjoy.
shit she is a beast and if looks can kill, she would be a serious killer.
sadly i lost a decent amount of seeds (about 8 all together) due to damping off and only one of these made it. hopefully it turns out to be a female and if so she would be highly documented through out this log as well.
who made those manic? they look nice

Manic.
Damn Catdaddy this thread is dope! When I come in here I start dancing to catdaddy and with all the dope pics it's like a party in here! :D
lol. thanks for the kind words and glad you can make it.

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Man, sorry to here about the lost seedlings. Sucks, really wanted ya to give them a go. Id send ya more but only had 6 left and popped em all. Ill be making F2's though and Ill send em your way when theyre ready. Also, whats mine is yours as far as cuts go my friend!

marski420

marski420

Beautiful plants by the way C-Daddy, I was so close to pulling the trigger on bodhi's Love Triangle or the Goji but went with Rare Dankness 501st OG. Bodhi's genetics are deff next on the list for me to run though. Any favorites of the bunch you have growing so far? Mad props to your grow show buddy, you're killin it.

catdaddy

catdaddy

Man, sorry to here about the lost seedlings. Sucks, really wanted ya to give them a go. Id send ya more but only had 6 left and popped em all. Ill be making F2's though and Ill send em your way when theyre ready. Also, whats mine is yours as far as cuts go my friend!
yeah man, i was bummed out about it at first, but considered it as a mistake that i definitely learned from.
basically i had to keep them on the paper towels up unitl a few days ago and when i finally got the time to plant them some was soggy ass hell and knew if i planted them they weren't going to survive.
things just got so hectic the last week and a half that i just couldn't plant them when i wanted/needed to.
definitely would love a shot at the f2's but until then i am going to run the wraith x hp13 and the amnesia x along with everything else.
definitely appreciate the offer as well and the same goes here.

Great thread bro...Plants look awesome..Keep it coming!
Dlove, same here to you as well. you got some killer threads going yourself and looking forward to your updates in the near future.

Beautiful plants by the way C-Daddy, I was so close to pulling the trigger on bodhi's Love Triangle or the Goji but went with Rare Dankness 501st OG. Bodhi's genetics are deff next on the list for me to run though. Any favorites of the bunch you have growing so far? Mad props to your grow show buddy, you're killin it.
Thanks Marski.
wished you would have pull the trigger so i could see what you would have done with them, but RD is making some noise too and pretty sure you couldn't have gone wrong either way.
as of now, the snow leopards are where it's at until i get some other different flavors of B's in and out of bloom.
much respect and good vibes to you as well. and can't wait to see what you come up with out of that pack of wifi's.

619ster

619ster

HAHA this whole time you've been actually speaking about Useless Formula!!! LOL! Well yes I am familiar with the Useless formula as well as Useless himself. That dude can breed some nice stuff as well. But yea I used it for a short spell. But as I said, I wasn't really into adjusting nutes according to the stage plants are in. So his formula was not favorable for my grow style. I keep plants in all different stages at all times. Perpetual to the fullest, with at least a harvest once every week or two. So for me to mix up 20 different nute solutions is not the way for me (I guess diluting could work to an extent, but some plants liked more or less N and P and that's where the problems always start for me). I feel the 3-1-2 NPK ratio is where it's at (Foliage Pro is 9-3-6, same difference). Lucas formula was too low in N and too high in P for me. I seen so much talk about how 3-1-2 was the best for veg, and then looking at all the killer Jack's Hydro + Cal Nit at 3-1-4 grows led me to finally get out of the "P makes flowers bigger" state of mind and rolled with just keeping my plants healthy and happy with 3-1-2 all the way (maybe some potassium silicate for extra K here and there). Grows have never been better!

I have experience with Bloombastic, Ginormous, Kool Bloom, and some MKP. Didn't like results I got from either of them as all they did was burn my plants and give harsh flavor to my buds. Don't get me wrong, it seems they do stress your plant into creating more/fatter buds (stress does make buds swell a bit), all the while loading up your plants with unwanted and eventually unused nutes, which in turn reduced the quality of my smoke. Most say a good flush will get rid of unused salts and nutes in the plant, but that only went so far IME. My smoke has been MUCH better since I just focused on keeping plants happy and healthy rather than loading them up and trying to force something out of them which they are going to put out anyway.

marski420

marski420

HAHA this whole time you've been actually speaking about Useless Formula!!! LOL! Well yes I am familiar with the Useless formula as well as Useless himself. That dude can breed some nice stuff as well. But yea I used it for a short spell. But as I said, I wasn't really into adjusting nutes according to the stage plants are in. So his formula was not favorable for my grow style. I keep plants in all different stages at all times. Perpetual to the fullest, with at least a harvest once every week or two. So for me to mix up 20 different nute solutions is not the way for me (I guess diluting could work to an extent, but some plants liked more or less N and P and that's where the problems always start for me). I feel the 3-1-2 NPK ratio is where it's at (Foliage Pro is 9-3-6, same difference). Lucas formula was too low in N and too high in P for me. I seen so much talk about how 3-1-2 was the best for veg, and then looking at all the killer Jack's Hydro + Cal Nit at 3-1-4 grows led me to finally get out of the "P makes flowers bigger" state of mind and rolled with just keeping my plants healthy and happy with 3-1-2 all the way (maybe some potassium silicate for extra K here and there). Grows have never been better!

I have experience with Bloombastic, Ginormous, Kool Bloom, and some MKP. Didn't like results I got from either of them as all they did was burn my plants and give harsh flavor to my buds. Don't get me wrong, it seems they do stress your plant into creating more/fatter buds (stress does make buds swell a bit), all the while loading up your plants with unwanted and eventually unused nutes, which in turn reduced the quality of my smoke. Most say a good flush will get rid of unused salts and nutes in the plant, but that only went so far IME. My smoke has been MUCH better since I just focused on keeping plants happy and healthy rather than loading them up and trying to force something out of them which they are going to put out anyway.

I'm currently running Lucas and just purchased Kool Bloom for the first time, hopefully I have a better experience than what you have described. Do you think its pointless to run Lucas or what? Also how much Kool Bloom did you use to make it burn plants? My plants are decently healthy right now so hopefully I can maintain that. I found the only problem I had so far is when I gave them plain R/O water. I'm hand feeding at half strength (4/8 Micro/Bloom) every watering since plain R/O and they have been quite happy. I'll take any advice you're willing to dish out bro, take care.

marski420

marski420

yeah man, i was bummed out about it at first, but considered it as a mistake that i definitely learned from.
basically i had to keep them on the paper towels up unitl a few days ago and when i finally got the time to plant them some was soggy ass hell and knew if i planted them they weren't going to survive.
things just got so hectic the last week and a half that i just couldn't plant them when i wanted/needed to.
definitely would love a shot at the f2's but until then i am going to run the wraith x hp13 and the amnesia x along with everything else.
definitely appreciate the offer as well and the same goes here.

Dlove, same here to you as well. you got some killer threads going yourself and looking forward to your updates in the near future.

Thanks Marski.
wished you would have pull the trigger so i could see what you would have done with them, but RD is making some noise too and pretty sure you couldn't have gone wrong either way.
as of now, the snow leopards are where it's at until i get some other different flavors of B's in and out of bloom.
much respect and good vibes to you as well. and can't wait to see what you come up with out of that pack of wifi's.

Thanks a lot, hopefully I can do as much justice as you currently are. Have a good weekend bro!

619ster

619ster

I'm currently running Lucas and just purchased Kool Bloom for the first time, hopefully I have a better experience than what you have described. Do you think its pointless to run Lucas or what? Also how much Kool Bloom did you use to make it burn plants? My plants are decently healthy right now so hopefully I can maintain that. I found the only problem I had so far is when I gave them plain R/O water. I'm hand feeding at half strength (4/8 Micro/Bloom) every watering since plain R/O and they have been quite happy. I'll take any advice you're willing to dish out bro, take care.
Lucas Formula is not pointless. I actually learned alot through growing with it and comparing to other nutes and feeding styles. And it actually works quite well, but needs dialing in for some varieties. The less adjusting the better, and so far I have needed little to no adjustments feeding with a 3-1-2 NPK on all varieties. I used to use 5/10 with Lucas myself. Never really made it up to 8/16 as that seemed too hot (I feed daily as well).

On the Kool Bloom and other additives, I just used half strength of what's recommended (I always do use half with additives). I never did cut back on nutes when adding additives so that may have had lots to do with it. But I'm over trying to "boost" my buds for good now so I guess I'll never know.

catdaddy

catdaddy

hey 619, what supplements are you using with the dyna gro?

damn alot of bodhi popping in here.. Good luck on your quest for the dank man.. IM followng this as i got some of bodhi og crosses that you are growing now..
Widow, what's good? good to see you can stop by. even after all the bs words we exchanged, you show that you can be a stand up guy. and for that, much respect to you and yours.
got some Bodhi goodies? which ones? and what's hitting the ground first out of the selection you have on hand?
thanks for tuning in and looking forward to your response.

Wbwidow

Wbwidow

hey 619, what supplements are you using with the dyna gro?

Widow, what's good? good to see you can stop by. even after all the bs words we exchanged, you show that you can be a stand up guy. and for that, much respect to you and yours.
got some Bodhi goodies? which ones? and what's hitting the ground first out of the selection you have on hand?
thanks for tuning in and looking forward to your response.
Mucho respect to you as well i try to be as stand up as they come;). We are all on the sme quest sometimes we might not see eye to eye but we can still be cool for the most part.. I have love triagle from bodhi and a socal master kush cross from him..

catdaddy

catdaddy

Mucho respect to you as well i try to be as stand up as they come;). We are all on the sme quest sometimes we might not see eye to eye but we can still be cool for the most part.. I have love triagle from bodhi and a socal master kush cross from him..
that love triangle seems to be a favorite of everyone's as of lately. which one is hitting the dirt first?

catdaddy

catdaddy

The love triangle of course lol.. Im feinding to find a nice socal masterkush pheno from the pics ive seen of her but that triangle kush x snow lotus sounds too good
yeah, i feel where you're coming from on that one.

I'm about to pop some RKU this coming week I think, might have to drop some lucky charms or love triangle as well!
nice score on the lucky charms. can't wait to see what the future has in stored for you and them lovely x's. definitely post some picks when they are above the ground.

Cali Magic through veg up until end of stretch, then either Epsom salts for bloom or nothing at all. No more snake oils in my feeds nowadays.
ok, so you too use cal/mag with dyna. let me ask something, how much do you feed your ladies? im at 1200 ppms and it doesn't seem like it's enough.

Top Bottom