Snow Leopard, Goji OG and many more from bodhi genetics (catdaddy's way)

• Thread starter catdaddy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
catdaddy

catdaddy

I had thought about doing one all coco plant and/or one dwc. I say that now, then I think of all the work I already have lol. I've heard good things about coco grows. I currently add a little coco to my soil mixes, but again I'm an egg.

A couple of my Goji and White Lotus are starting to show sex. A quick glance, it looks like a sausage fest. I think I'm going to drop a few beans here soon. Dropping a Dinachem from Dinafem for sure. Then not sure on another strain. Did you like the snow leopard? And do you have any juicy info on the Bodhi drop that's about to take place? :D The Angel's Milk and Prayer Tower are looking pretty tasty. I'm hoping they run a promo with it also.

I don't know that I would consider myself a defoliator. I tend to pluck a few leaves here and there. Especially if they are shading bud sites. I'm constantly playing with how I train plants. I tend to let them veg a long time and keep cutting them back. Reminds me, the Blue Tara has a pretty decent stretch on it. It doesn't look to be a real big yielder either. I'll be interested to see how it looks in a couple more weeks. One ET - Blueberry Headband is getting a really great berry smell to it.

I did order some dm reverse. It was like $23 for a quart. I have a tranwreck cross that's popping a few nanners. Figured it couldn't hurt to try?

sorry to hear of all the potential males, was really looking forward to seeing someone document the White Lotus. hopefully what you assume isn't actually reality.

Blue Tara maybe on my next things to pop list, from what i here, it's a med yielder that produces very potent buds. looking forward to see how they fill out for you.

definitely digging the Snow leopards, especially #'s 2 and 3. one thing i notice with this x is that it requires a lot of p and k. being that i am always running multiple varieties it is kind of hard maximizing it's full potential due to the fact that i am unwilling to cater to it's specific needs. i am thinking one of these days just to do one run, only with them, to see if i could maximize it's full potential.

as of the latest Bodhi drop, supposedly this friday. from my understanding, the tude has them but is not going to release until they start their monthly promo.

Everywhere I go I hear nanners are popping out lately lol. I have the same prob right now with a Pineapple Express. She's been in my garden 2 years now, and last few rounds she's been doing this. Weird because it wasn't happening before. Didn't know genetic drift would bring out the nanners in her lol. I don't get over excited when I see nanners. Hermie's is a whole nother story though, which I believe are two entirely different things. Any strain has the capability to throw nanners if stressed enough. If they do it regularly that's no bueno to me. If I see actual male sacks/pods which aren't just little single nanners, I blame that on genetics and the breeder, and get rid of those kind of plants entirely. With nanners I have had some which don't even pose a threat, which I think is the case with my PE (as well could be with your Goji) as it never makes seeds or seeds anything else. I think they're just blanks lol. So if you're only seeing one or two nanners, it's not the biggest deal and you can continue to finish her out. But if you can use the real estate in the bloom space, it won't be too hard to make the space :p Crazy about them small flowers too. Never really seen that. Glad you're realizing that Grow nutes are working out better through the grow. Now if I can get you to shake them boosters lol lol just kidding bro:D I'm actually just now switching to Veg+Bloom one part formula. Oh and in coco I feed with EVERY watering, so now I see why you're going high on ppm's since you're not feeding everytime. You got it though if it's working out for you, which from the looks of things it obviously is! Keep smashing these grows mayn!!

lol, yeah man, i just joined the club. besides the one male pod i had pollinate my first grow, due to a nasty salt build up, i went 3 grows without one. really not going to trip out about it, but will keep a diligent eye on her until it comes time to chop.
i knew something was fishy when she wasn't budding up the way i normally see a plant do. i mean she was pushing out more frost than bud. the crazy thing is i don't know how it happened, nothing has changed from the last 2 grows up until now.

yeah got to admit, the dyna and bloom booster has seem to be the best combo or bang for my buck. don't know if i'll ever stop using a bloom booster (probably when i use up all that i have) though.

catdaddy

catdaddy

Black Triangle-Day 15 i believe.​
IMG 4385   Copy
IMG 4386   CopyIMG 4387   Copy

Goji OG
#1-Day 54

IMG 4354   Copy
IMG 4355   CopyIMG 4356   CopyIMG 4357   CopyIMG 4358   CopyIMG 4362   Copy
#5-Day 41
IMG 4388   Copy

IMG 4392   CopyIMG 4393   CopyIMG 4394   CopyIMG 4395   CopyIMG 4396   Copy

Snow Leopard #2-Day 31
IMG 4347   Copy
IMG 4348   CopyIMG 4349   Copy

catdaddy

catdaddy

Hows the Promix compared to coco, I just put my veg girls into Promix HP.
A, i am loving the coco man. besides the fungus gnats, it's been a breeze to grow in. will admit that at first i had issues with underfeeding, really didn't know you were suppose to feed, feed, than water, but once i figured that out the growth in promix doesn't compare to coco.

once the one's in promix finish flowering out, i am converting over to coco 100%. the only time i will use promix is when i am popping seeds into a 10oz cup of promix seedling starter.

catdaddy

catdaddy

Goji OG #1- Day 63
really digging the way this one turned out this run. looks to yield much better and she even has some fuel to her this round to go along with same strawberry smell. i'm not too sure if because it was grown better this run that it will be more potent but i am definitely hoping so. if not, i will have to let her go.
IMG 4554   Copy

IMG 4573   Copy

IMG 4568   Copy

IMG 4567   Copy

IMG 4562   Copy

IMG 4578   Copy

IMG 4578   Copy

IMG 4567   Copy
catdaddy

catdaddy

Goji
# 1 (Dried Bud Shots)
got to admit, they definitely came out much better this time than the first. i guess you really can't judge a strain by just one grow. however, the smoke from this round will determine if she stays around any longer.
IMG 4763   Copy
IMG 4760   Copy
IMG 4762   Copy
IMG 4764   Copy
IMG 4766   Copy
IMG 4768   Copy

catdaddy

catdaddy

Goji #5 (Day 54)
really not too sure whats happening with this one. i've seen other shots where the buds were formed like this from a goji run by someone else, but thought it was from being grown in high temps. however, this isn't the case, my temps this run have been far from being high, if anything, it's been the total opposite. will definitely give it another round, before i make any decisions on whether to keep it or not.
IMG 4730   Copy

IMG 4733   Copy
IMG 4737   Copy
IMG 4738   Copy
IMG 4739   Copy
IMG 4742   Copy
IMG 4744   Copy

catdaddy

catdaddy

Black Triangle (Day 29)
out of few packs i popped from B's stock, this one has been the most uniformed. from the 5 of 6 that sprouted and grew, they all were almost identical with just little variation. sadly, all but one were male so around day 21 of 12/12 i culled the rest, but wish i would have taken pictures to show you guys what i what i am talking about.
atm, i am loving the way she's performing. she's stacking up very nice with a lot of frost to match. let me know what you guys think about this one so far.
IMG 4709   Copy
IMG 4710   Copy
IMG 4711   Copy
IMG 4712   Copy
IMG 4713   Copy
IMG 4714   Copy
IMG 4715   Copy

catdaddy

catdaddy

Snow Leopard #2 (Day 50)
as i stated in an earlier post, i've been experimenting with different nute regimes of the dyna gro, bloom, mag pro and dry kool bloom, while taking notes of my last 3 grows, and notice quite a few things and decided to act on some of my findings with a few plants with SL #2 and Goji #1 being the test subjects.

from my research and studies, the main thing i notice is that dyna gro and bloom isn't as complete as most think (which explains why i had problems the first time using it, esp. when i made the switch from grow to bloom in my grow back in sept.) when using separately.

even though i used dyna gro all the way through bloom in my grow in sept., i notice that i still needed to supplement it with something high in P (mag pro) and if i didn't i seen nothing but a deficiency of it. and even with the mag pro, i was seeing burnt tips from excess use of it. so my last grow i decided to mix it at a 50/50 dyna gro and dyna bloom to produce a better or more complete mix, but the buds did not fill in as good as they looked in the pics. i also took notice that the smell wasn't as loud as my previous one either, so that regime went out the door.

with this recent grow, i decided to use dyna gro for the first 2-3 weeks and alternate between the the two (dyna gro and bloom) and drop the heavy use of a bloom booster ( only used it when i used dyna gro, which was only when i needed it) on the two tester plants to see if what i suspected was actual fact or me just not truly understanding what i am doing, and what i notice was was healthier plants, with much more resin production and more complex smells to the two testers (which to me explains why the Goji #1 pheno came out much better this round than the first time flowering her out).

with all that being said, here are some pics of what i am talking about. if you notice, she is filling out much better and has better resin production than my previous runs. if anyone think that i am over thinking this, please fill free to comment because i am truly trying to become better and efficient with each and every grow.

IMG 4780   Copy

(mains)
IMG 4791   Copy
IMG 4790   Copy
IMG 4789   Copy

(alternate nodes)
IMG 4785   Copy

IMG 4826   Copy
IMG 4829   Copy
IMG 4842   Copy

catdaddy

catdaddy

Ghost Rider OG (Day 49)
Still need some dialing in with the coco. dropped calmag at the beginning of wk 5 at basically shit started to go down hill. next run im going to run it all the way through 12/12, but for now this is what she looks like atm.

IMG 4804   Copy

IMG 4805   Copy

IMG 4809   Copy

IMG 4843   Copy

here's some other goodies that came in the mail very recently
IMG 4874   CopyIMG 4820   Copy

Top Bottom