Snow Leopard, Goji OG and many more from bodhi genetics (catdaddy's way)

• Thread starter catdaddy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
catdaddy

catdaddy

here's Goji #1 (the only female so far) the unknown Goji #5 along with Snow Leopard. hopefully snow leopards 1 and 3 recuperates within the next 5 days, i am ready to get the show on the road and into the next stage. damn i tp'd them and forgot to take pics of #'s 1 and 5, will take pics tomorrow and post them when i get back in.

now these were actually bigger than what they appear to be in these pics. due to the fact that i didn't train them, i just try to bury as much of the stem for better support. they've only been vegging for 2 weeks, going on 3 in a day or two, and with me tp'ing them every 6-7 days i didn't want to cause too much drama knowing that they were soon going to be bloomed. hope that makes sense.
SL#1
suffered a little from the heat stress.
IMG 1287   Copy

Sl#2
wish i took a better photo, i think this is the winner of the 5 so far. the stinkiest by far, fastest to root with strong branching.
IMG 1288   Copy

SL#3
this one took the heat stress the hardest, what would you guys recommend? should i flush or hope it correct itself in the new home she just recieved?
IMG 1290   Copy

SL#4
another stinker with a lot of branching. a scoggers dream plant, this one branches with little to no training; the branchiest plant i've done to date. one thing about this one is that before i cloned it it was shooting out 5 blade leaves, now it's only shooting out pairs of 3's. is this normal.
IMG 1292   Copy

SL#6
if im not mistaken, this or the #1 was the slowest grower. even so overall i liked all the phenos so far. before the issues i had with the donors they all looked unique and somewhat different than the previous strains i have grown out (which isn't much). with that being said, hopefully the next update will be week1 of bloom, wish me luck. for those that choose to stop by thanks for reading and if you feel there's any room for improvement, please feel free to post away.
IMG 1293   Copy

catdaddy

catdaddy

the genetics are right, but shit i never cooked any soil so i can't help you there. i researched about baking coco and i think they said no higher than 150 so i assume soil requires the same. i believe when you go over a certain temp for a certain amount of time it kills the beneficials in the medium.

catdaddy

catdaddy

hey what's up everybody? just a little update right before i make the flip, but before i do, i would like to hear some of you guys opinion. are these look healthy enough to do kick into bloom? or should wait and flushed them before i do? one of them i am sure i should wait until it starts to look better but just not too sure of the rest.

thanks for stopping by and appreciate the insight.

IMG 1339   Copy
IMG 1340   Copy
IMG 1341   Copy
IMG 1342   Copy
IMG 1345   Copy
IMG 1346   Copy
IMG 1348   Copy
IMG 1352   Copy
IMG 1353   Copy
IMG 1354   Copy
IMG 1356   Copy
IMG 1357   Copy
catdaddy

catdaddy

Looking real good catdaddy!
thanks. what do you think about the 5th and 6th pic? im really ready to put these things into 12/12 today but want my first solo act to be a good one.
my last 2 grows was ok and have been with someone else, but i didn't like the way things was going so i am doing it to show that i could do better all by myself. really want to see how much i've learned and progress and would like to get things done the right way from here on out.

catdaddy

catdaddy

damn forget to ask, how should i set up the fan and filter? i want to exhaust the air into my filter until the weather changes.

soserthc1

soserthc1

all looks ready for a flip - they should double in size after flipping - I would consider transplanting into larger containers and maybe fimm a few more tops and lollipop it a little more but it will be a killer grow with them genetic's anyway .... hook an exaust fan on the end of your light connect to filter and then feed it out of what ever set up u have, that way your controlling heat and smell all in one hook up...peace soser

catdaddy

catdaddy

all looks ready for a flip - they should double in size after flipping - I would consider transplanting into larger containers and maybe fimm a few more tops and lollipop it a little more but it will be a killer grow with them genetic's anyway .... hook an exaust fan on the end of your light connect to filter and then feed it out of what ever set up u have, that way your controlling heat and smell all in one hook up...peace soser
i totally agree with you but the circumstances won't allow me to veg any longer. only way i will be able to do that is if they were unhealthy. dude keep asking me when they're going to be done and there's really no excuse to keep stalling him or the grow. with that being said they are getting their first nap tonight and will post some more pics later in the week.
thanks for the advise on the fan/filter setup.

sdgrower

sdgrower

thanks. what do you think about the 5th and 6th pic? im really ready to put these things into 12/12 today but want my first solo act to be a good one.
my last 2 grows was ok and have been with someone else, but i didn't like the way things was going so i am doing it to show that i could do better all by myself. really want to see how much i've learned and progress and would like to get things done the right way from here on out.

I'm guessing your asking about the ones that have a little tip burn? My big toe gets burned more testing out the hot tub. Everything looks great.
Soserthc1 brought up a good point about bigger pots. If I remember correctly you're in soil right? I like big pots for my soil gals. Coco not so much.
Can you show a pic of the set up so we can see what you're working with regarding the fan and filter?
Can't wait to see these lovelies rocking!

sdgrower

sdgrower

i totally agree with you but the circumstances won't allow me to veg any longer. only way i will be able to do that is if they were unhealthy. dude keep asking me when they're going to be done and there's really no excuse to keep stalling him or the grow. with that being said they are getting their first nap tonight and will post some more pics later in the week.
thanks for the advise on the fan/filter setup.

They look healthy enough to transplant and flip in 3 days if you want. Otherwise FLOWER, FLOWER,FLOWER heh heh

catdaddy

catdaddy

I'm guessing your asking about the ones that have a little tip burn? My big toe gets burned more testing out the hot tub. Everything looks great.
Soserthc1 brought up a good point about bigger pots. If I remember correctly you're in soil right? I like big pots for my soil gals. Coco not so much.
Can you show a pic of the set up so we can see what you're working with regarding the fan and filter?
Can't wait to see these lovelies rocking!
no prob. i will go back tonight to get some pics and post once they're taken. yes i am in soil and as for the pots, i just tp'd them a week a go from 1 gal to 3 gal pots. they've been vegging for 3 weeks as of now and i don't think they will fill out a bigger pot than what they're are in now atm. come to think about it do you think they would even fill out the 3 gals? if i am not mistaken the roots grow another week or two in bloom right? i am hoping that is true, because i at least need to pull some decent weight this round to make up for the lost of time.

catdaddy

catdaddy

Sounds right to me. I have always heard that you want about a gallon of soil per foot of finished plant. Soil growers please correct me if I am wrong.
that's what i've heard, but really wasn't too sure if to let the roots fill out the pot before making the switch. that's why i veg for a long period of time. i too would like to hear from others about this myself.
on another note i made the switch to coco, are you still doing coco runs. when i looked at your thread i thought it was dwc of some sort, am i right? because coco doesn't look like that.

sdgrower

sdgrower

that's what i've heard, but really wasn't too sure if to let the roots fill out the pot before making the switch. that's why i veg for a long period of time. i too would like to hear from others about this myself.
on another note i made the switch to coco, are you still doing coco runs. when i looked at your thread i thought it was dwc of some sort, am i right? because coco doesn't look like that.
The last year and a half have been rockwool drain to waste because its easy to get solid results. 2009, 2010 and part of 2011 were all coco. The root growth in coco is amazing but I always had lockout problems in the second half of flower. I began experimenting with coco and biocanna. The flowers were amazing but the yields were not there. Yields picked up after I starting using Primordial Solutions Sea Green but still nothing like rockwool and jacks.
This next run I am going to use coco/perlite at first for rapid root growth and then transplant them into soil. As close to 100% organic as I can.

soserthc1

soserthc1

The bigger the roots the bigger the fruits - I think 3 gal are prob enough to pull 4-5 zips per plant - imho - I would upgrade to 5 gal but i really have no idea about your space issue's and hey f it anyway get them girls flowering 63 days will be here before you know it and I bet your super stoked to smoke some of them snow leopard's ...... I got six of them thriving away and cant wait to flower them girl's .......peace soser

Top Bottom