Snow Leopard, Goji OG and many more from bodhi genetics (catdaddy's way)

• Thread starter catdaddy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

Currently Gojo and Jabba's stash are available at asb.....fyi..... I know you have them CD, just figured your being a big supporter of Bodhi - that anyone interested would look here........ peace soser... GTH has arrived .... stoked

catdaddy

catdaddy

CatDaddy what are the noticeable differences in Snow Leopard compared to Gojo as they kind of look the same in the picture , both a looking awesome also bro, should have some serious dank on your hands shortly....killer work for your first run's bro...... Respect SoSer
honestly, i was thinking the same thing but decided not to say anything due to my noob status. if anything i just chalked it up as me just growing some shit.
the goji bud structure looks something similar to the sno leo #4 but much better. as a matter of fact the goji is just a better cross or grows better than the snow leopards period.
the branching is solid and much more sturdier, it has better looking buds that are very solid for the stage it's in, and eventually out grew the snow leo's. if i didn't tell you that i started the gojis 8 days after the snow leo's you would think that they were started at the same time.
but then again, goji is from seed and sno leo's from clone, so maybe that could be the reason.
also not trying to take anything from the sno leo's because #2 is a beast, if anything i would put it up against the goji that's in flower now, but the goji seems to be the better of the 2 for reasons i stated in the above.

FUCK DUDE!
i missed a bunch of this! nice freakin work bro, those nugs look A+!

Love, Light, and RESPECT to you my friend.
~Sox
hey man it's all good, i've seen your recent threads and it seems like you got a lot on your plate to be digging and combing through my thread. glad you found the time to stop by and hope for better results on your current run then the ets run. much respect and good vibes to you and yours.

beautiful buds catdaddy, interesting to see how the cheesedog faded alot more in the flush....

i cant wait for the cured aroma and smoke reoprt..

awesome grow show....
Ditto what bodhi said... Can't wait for some dried shots, too! Nice work, catdaddy!
hey thanks, and i think everyone is looking forward to the upcoming smoke report.

B definitely have to apologize for taking so long to flower these girls out and thanks once again for the opportunity, its definitely appreciate it.

KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

Hell yeah man everything looks kill i just thew down 5 goji og cant wait to see how they stack up for me great work man youve got fire looking buds there

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

catdaddy

catdaddy

awesome grow bro. much respect to u and bodhi seeds. next yr everybody will know bodhi seeds is fuckin dank. hope to score ancient og. danks again peace
Gotdank, thanks for the kind words and appreciate you stopping by. i see you're down with the seed junky crew, got to admit i like the idea of that. being able to grow out multiple packs without having to have your plant count through the roof, sounds like a growers paradise. when you really look at it, all you are doing is just rotating prepped up x amount of strains from one spot to the next, always keeping a nice rotation of variety at your disposal. at least i think that's how it goes.
much respect to you and yours and hope you are able to score many packs of that ancient og.

a snow leopard melting under the lights , she is a hot lady........your last post ruin my christmas ....lol....View attachment 260613
damn Sose that thing is looking real nice. post up as she continues to mature, im pretty sure people would love to see how she does in a different environment.
Damn bro, I didn't know you had all that going on besides the sl and gojo ..... everything looks awesome!!!! The drying method is a never ending debate to bro, It all how you prefer , answers will variey so go with what works for you . Do you do 1-2 days of total darkness another sticky question. Me personally I do 1 day of total darkness - then a full chop and hang on a tomato cages in a 70%ish room with a fan but not directly on the plant , just to keep air in the room. I don't wanna here I am a noob anymore bro , you have officially been removed from Noob status with this grow bro..... you nailed it .... killer job looking forward to the smoke report ..... really ... now you got some pressure on me, no worries I pull it out for you..... Mad Props SoSer
yeah this one was a rough one, i had to take plenty of notes this round. some were more finicky than the others or just required something else more than the rest.
making adjustments was my biggest task, which i didn't always catch at the right moment all the time; sometimes i had to make up for it the next feed.
tbh, it was kind of dishearten to see them go from being happy to sad for the short period of time they were having issues. it was like i took all these notes and put in all this work only to set myself back.
thanks for the vote of confidence.

catdaddy

catdaddy

Hell yeah man everything looks kill i just thew down 5 goji og cant wait to see how they stack up for me great work man youve got fire looking buds there

PEACE
KILLERCHEF
KC, what's up man? thanks for the kind words and for stopping by. you got some goji going? thats good to hear. seems like goji is the way to go. send me the link so i can check you out, hopefully i can pick up some tips along the way. gl on your run, and respect and good vibes to you and yours.

Currently Gojo and Jabba's stash are available at asb.....fyi..... I know you have them CD, just figured your being a big supporter of Bodhi - that anyone interested would look here........ peace soser... GTH has arrived .... stoked

Awesome job catdaddy!! Some serious dankage right there my friend!
TG, coming from you and many others, it's definitely appreciated. i've seen plenty of your threads and for you to stop by and check what i got going on say a lot, at least to me it does. respect and good vibes to you and yours.

KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

Not much man just up late on the farm haha thanks for the good vibes yeah i was gifted the goji og by a real cool cat im super grateful to run them i just a gave five of them a 12 hour soak and they all cracked i put them in rapid rooters tonite so they should be up in the next few days im throwing my link in my reply so you can check out my grow also im fight root aphids right now in my flower room so the girls arent looking as good as i would like but please check it out when you have time man i like making new friends lol your welcome by anytime and once again great work brother
KILLERCHEF 4:20'S 2000 WATT COME BACK

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

catdaddy

catdaddy

Not much man just up late on the farm haha thanks for the good vibes yeah i was gifted the goji og by a real cool cat im super grateful to run them i just a gave five of them a 12 hour soak and they all cracked i put them in rapid rooters tonite so they should be up in the next few days im throwing my link in my reply so you can check out my grow also im fight root aphids right now in my flower room so the girls arent looking as good as i would like but please check it out when you have time man i like making new friends lol your welcome by anytime and once again great work brother
KILLERCHEF 4:20'S 2000 WATT COME BACK

PEACE
KILLERCHEF
ok cool, i am all about meeting and learning from down to earth people as well. sorry to hear about the ra's, from what i've hear and seen, they can be a pia and hard to get rid of.
will definitely subscribe to your links and gl with the ra battle.

KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

Thanks man ive got them pretty well under control but theyve cost alot of money to keep that way not that it matters i just hit them with 2 kinds of predatory nematodes and in 3 days i see about 2/3 less i really think i got them from the soil but who knows im using merit 75 on all my veg and theyre no where to be seen so hopefully i can keep them away in there and just clean and start fresh after i harvest with no problems i hope anyway

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

catdaddy

catdaddy

yeah i just caught the end of you're current grow (link sends you right to the last post) and most plants looks very good. maybe because im still a noob and don't have that eagle eye as yet, i missed something in the pics that shows what a very stressful plant look like. even with the little bit of yellowing, they still look happy.

KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

Thanks man thats just catching them early im also super critical of my grows i also am very proud of my room its running like a dream and this round was supposed to be damn near perfect so im also a little bitter about these little fuckers ill try to put a link that takes people to the beginning too haha dont know what happened there lmao

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

Big Buddy

Big Buddy

At the start of your thread you said your not a pro at this, well my friend let me tell ya, you could have fooled the fuck out of me, what a beautiful run this is. Every plant looks wonderful and you pumped the bud out of those man, great grow. I was just talking to bodhi a few minutes ago, wish i had seem this thread then so i could of told him, I'm gonna have to send him a link to this one, hes gonna be proud as fuck!

soserthc1

soserthc1

At the start of your thread you said your not a pro at this, well my friend let me tell ya, you could have fooled the fuck out of me, what a beautiful run this is. Every plant looks wonderful and you pumped the bud out of those man, great grow. I was just talking to bodhi a few minutes ago, wish i had seem this thread then so i could of told him, I'm gonna have to send him a link to this one, hes gonna be proud as fuck!
bodhi is following this thread he has posted numerous times bro... and I have been telling my boy CD, the same thing but he is super critical of himself, all good thou strive to be the best you can bro.... but this was a killer run ... so keep that head up and enjoy the fruits of your labor....super stoked getting to do smoke report for you so that should say something..... RAP SOON.... soser

soserthc1

soserthc1

snow leopard 2b on day 38 a keeper i'm thinking for sure ..... kinda of rotting mango smell now with a sandlewood hint........
Snow leopard 2b day 38

soserthc1

soserthc1

snow leopard 4b the mom is getting big , need to transplant but she is not any where near the growth of 2b , but she will def take 63-70 as apposed to 56 the 2 pheno looks to finish up in , slight melon/og fuel smell
Snow leopard 4b day 38

catdaddy

catdaddy

damn Sose, you're working them girls, thanks for posting.

snow leopard 2b on day 38 a keeper i'm thinking for sure ..... kinda of rotting mango smell now with a sandlewood hint........View attachment 262228
yeah i notice the the strong mango fragrance when it came time to manicure them up and put them into brown paper bags. there was also something else in the smell but can't describe it.
snow leopard 4b the mom is getting big , need to transplant but she is not any where near the growth of 2b , but she will def take 63-70 as apposed to 56 the 2 pheno looks to finish up in , slight melon/og fuel smell View attachment 262229
yeah i would agree with you on the finishing time. i got the same rotten smell from this pheno as well but not with mangoes. this pheno is about to come down so i take another whiff of it and see what i could come up with.

soserthc1

soserthc1

cat , how long did you run # 2 man she is turning amber at 42 days and resin is dripping of off here , it insane bro..... still not feeling # 4 but 30 days more prob , she better be killer or it would be much better to keep 2 around with the fast time .... wonder what she would do if I vegged her to be a beast ..... picture is 4b ....... were you at with chopping whats still up and what is down ......
Snow leopard 4b day 42

catdaddy

catdaddy

been meaning to get these up, but have been very busy as of lately. it seemed like right after all been chopped, a lot of crazy shit just started to happen out of nowhere.

first up is sl 4, chopped on day 63.

SL #4
IMG 2442   Copy

IMG 2443   Copy

IMG 2451   Copy

IMG 2447   Copy

IMG 2452   Copy

Top Bottom