Snow Leopard, Goji OG and many more from bodhi genetics (catdaddy's way)

• Thread starter catdaddy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
catdaddy

catdaddy

and lastly, Goji #1 taken on day 57

don't think it's going to yield like i expected, but we will see once it's dry. got to admit, the nugs are solid, so might make up for the lack of girth and maintain a good weight once dry.

IMG 2455   Copy

IMG 2458   Copy

IMG 2457   Copy

IMG 2466   Copy

catdaddy

catdaddy

Outstanding
I bet she smells awesome! What does she smell like?
SD, thanks. you have been a main factor in this grow, whether you know it or not, and have seen me through this thing and it's entirety. to see how you respond always bring a smile to my face, and that's real talk.
whenever i asked for help you made sure you fully expounded and explained all answers to my many questions to where as i could fully understand what you were conveying to me, much thanks and good vibes to you and yours.
just feel i had to get that out there to let others know who had a strong helping hand in my quest to complete a big part of this thread.

now what she smell like, i firmly believe cherries with something else in the background. reason why i said something in the background is because as i was trimming her up i could smell something more than cherries and the same goes for the snow leopards. really can't wait to see what smells are laying in there after a nice cure.

on another note, here is something i meant to post the other day when i seen it, but like i mention couldn't due to schedule being a little hectic recently

From Bhodi
the appalachia hybrids are coming down soon....
heres what you have to look forward to:

mothers milk (nepali og x appalachia)
tigers milk (bubba x appalachia)
lucky charms (the white x appalachia)
sunshine daydream (bubbashine x appalachia)
prayer tower (lemon thai sat x appalachia)
fantasy island (purple urkle x appalachia)
strawberry dakini x appalachia
hollywood pure kush x appalachia
la affy x appalachia
socal master x appalachia
suge pure kush x appalachia
afkansastan x appalachia
dj's blueberry x appalachia
ssh x appalachia
temple x appalachia
cali o x appalachia
atf x appalachia
goji og x appalachia
a13 gorilla arm x appalachia
a11g x appalachia
pinequeen x appalachia
nl#6 x appalachia
tk x appalachia
moet x appalachia
love triangle x appalachia
cheech wizard apple jolly rancher x appalachia
yo mama freak x appalachia
goldstar x appalachia
swazi x appalachia
stevie wonder x appalachia
krush x appalachia
interstellar overdrive x appalachia
bs sweet skunk x appalachia
oldsog ssh x appalachia
pre 2000 blueberry indica
dirty hippy x appalachia
mss x appalachia
giesel x appalachia
ecsd x appalachia
chem 3 x appalachia
Chemdog 91 x appalachia
harlequin x appalachia
cherry pie x appalachia
xj 13 x appalachia
pest x appalachia
g13hp x appalachia
black haze x appalachia
lemon thai ink x appalachia
purple unicorn x appalachia
tigermelon x appalachia

preliminary outdoor seeds being shucked:

swazi x aruba
jamaican x aruba
strawberry blockhead x aruba
lebanese bekaa spear x mothers milk
strawberry blockhead f2

+ alot more hanging..

most of these lines will go into the fridge, some will go into testing, some as freebies, some as pre releases, and the regular lines will be restocked...

soserthc1

soserthc1

cat daddy all looks great bro , you are now on your way to many dank harvest's , they are all looking killer. I personally like to hang to dry for 5-7 days on a tomato cage before bags just be careful to keep back open in a well ventilated room around 70 degree's with air flow , not directed on the plant but have an air flow in the room - your main concern now is to not acquire and mold or dry to fast (you will lose potency and smell if dry'ed to fast or room to humid) and let's hope we don't lose electric in this storm bro.... though i believe you have chopped most ....... how long did you run two again as I just flushed today # 2 at day 45 as I cant see it going longer than 56 ......
Snow leopard 2 day 45 cola
Snow leopard 2 day 45 flush

soserthc1

soserthc1

Cat, if you weight the weigh the harvest wet you can usually deduct about 60% for your dry weight , most wet cannabis contain's 60% water weight ....

manicgrower

manicgrower

Premium Member
Supporter
Everything is looking great catdaddy! You really did them girls justice! What did ya think of the Ghost Rider?

catdaddy

catdaddy

Everything is looking great catdaddy! You really did them girls justice! What did ya think of the Ghost Rider?
Manic thanks for the kind words and to answer your question, people loved it. tbh, it definitely needs a nice cure, something like 30+ days to get that desired effect that one is looking for.
easy to grow, needs to veg for a bit to get a nice yield, but overall one of my favorites.
this round was in promix vegged for 3wks and looks to have yielded 1.5 oz. i got 2 in coco about 20" so will see how they do this up and coming round. really don't expect too much being that it's my first coco run, but im hoping to get at least 2oz being that it's growing in coco this time.

I realize they will prob drop over time period, but are those drops gonna. Be at tude or just any of the sites he supplies? The appalachia crosses are calling my name loud
hey Bckwht, i am pretty sure most of these are going to be hitting the tude. from my understanding these are due to hit the market in early december, so keep a lookout for them around then. it seems like everyone fancy the appy x's and have them on their wish list so try to act fast when they do drop.

cat daddy all looks great bro , you are now on your way to many dank harvest's , they are all looking killer. I personally like to hang to dry for 5-7 days on a tomato cage before bags just be careful to keep back open in a well ventilated room around 70 degree's with air flow , not directed on the plant but have an air flow in the room - your main concern now is to not acquire and mold or dry to fast (you will lose potency and smell if dry'ed to fast or room to humid) and let's hope we don't lose electric in this storm bro.... though i believe you have chopped most ....... how long did you run two again as I just flushed today # 2 at day 45 as I cant see it going longer than 56 ...... View attachment 263994View attachment 263995
Sose what's up man? thanks for posting up some pics, they are looking very good. #2 is definitely done at the 8wk mark and could be taken a day or 2 before then, and 4 seemed done around the 9wk mark.
yeah i just heard the news today, very sad to say the least. i was just about to start my next round tonight. hopefully we don't get hit that hard because i got everything prepped up and looking good atvm.

here's SL #'s 3 and 4 @ 2' ready to go. they should be some monsters this trip.
IMG 2514   Copy

soserthc1

soserthc1

That's it bro.....veg them suckers up and prune them into nice bushes and yield will go up dramatically... got some news for you , i'll pm you later after this team officially blows there season.....

KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

Damn bro I want to smoke your buds hahaha everything looks real nice man your doing good work bro keep it up and smoke me out lmfao be cool brother happy growing

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

gotdank

gotdank

Premium Member
Supporter
ancient og is sold out in mins. i was trying to but 2 pks. but my stupid CC got denied. now i got to wait another who knows when...anyways congrats to all peace

Thcola

Thcola

So happy I logged on today and saw you other farmers speaking of the drop, I'm now subbed to this thread because there would have been know way for me to know about this drop. Please pass along info on all Bodhi's drop on this thread, thanks in advance and much appreciated farmers! Scored the Elephantizer (remix) and the Blue tara. More than excited to find a moonshine leaning/kush male to hit my Bubba Hayes girls with!

Latest posts

Top Bottom