Snow Leopard, Goji OG and many more from bodhi genetics (catdaddy's way)

• Thread starter catdaddy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
soserthc1

soserthc1

CatDaddy what are the noticeable differences in Snow Leopard compared to Gojo as they kind of look the same in the picture , both a looking awesome also bro, should have some serious dank on your hands shortly....killer work for your first run's bro...... Respect SoSer

soserthc1

soserthc1

a snow leopard melting under the lights , she is a hot lady........your last post ruin my christmas ....lol....
IMG 20121017 01210

catdaddy

catdaddy

UPDATE
decided to take the advise that was given to me, checked the trics and started to take the ones that was finished down. this update and a couple after will be of pre chop shots of all that was in the tent this cycle.

decided to try something different this round by trimming the big leaves (well most) off and hanging them by each branch to dry, instead of hanging the whole plant with all the leaves intact.
hopefully by trimming the fans you guys can get a better look at what these buds actually look like.

for anyone who practice's this method, what is the benefit of drying this way compared to the whole plant? for those that choose to answer, thanks in advance.

hope you guys enjoy the shots and thanks for stopping in and for all the kind words as well. it's really appreciated.

Snow Leo #1
IMG 2207   Copy

IMG 2209   Copy

IMG 2211   Copy

Snow Leo#2
IMG 2189   Copy

IMG 2194   Copy

IMG 2198   Copy

Ghost Rider OG
IMG 2212   Copy

IMG 2213   Copy

IMG 2215   Copy

Chemwreck Kush
IMG 2222   Copy

IMG 2223   Copy

IMG 2228   Copy

IMG 2230   Copy

Cheesedog
IMG 2143   Copy

IMG 2138   Copy

IMG 2140   Copy

catdaddy

catdaddy

hey check this out, you guys might not want to miss this one. i normally don't post until after i get 2 packs of everything i want but i feel this is something that can't wouldn't keep to myself. this drop should be a special one so jump on it if you can.

Bodhi Seeds Ancient OG
Type: ancient og
Sex: Regular
Genetics: iranian landrace x snow lotus
Flowering Time: medium
Outdoor Harvest:
Height: Medium
Characteristics: primordial og wands

the fourth installment in the og synthesis series, a heavy duty true og dominant hybrid, that takes things to the next level. based on an old iranian landrace from the 70's that may be the mother of all og's wed to the snow lotus male. deep earthy forest og aromas, with creamy citrus kush undertones, like goji og without the berry and added lemon pledge. larger yield than the goji but with the same growth habits, extreme frost, supportive structure, great for sog, or top for a larger productive bush. makes a great breeding partner or take it to f2 to dig for pure iranian phenos, or purple snow lotus phenos.. highs range between more narcotic snow lotus phenos, to full spectrum wrap around og kush effects.. this is a very special line....

Type: buddha's hand
Genetics: lemon thai (indy & sat) x snow lotus
Outdoor Harvest:
Height: medium
Characteristics: big mindful medicine maker

PRE-RELEASE: this strain is named after the big fragrant yellow asian lemon that mutates as it grows, looking like a buddhas hand. its used in chinese medicine as a mover of chi (energy). this unique hybrid is a big mover of mind, body, and spirit chi, using inkognytos amazing indica cut of dutch flowers lemon thai, and my soaring sativa cut crossed to the snow lotus male . by using both cuts a full spectrum of phenotypical expression will offer a range of sativa and indica possibilities. this hybrid will be a heavy
yielder of floral citrus medicine treasure. pre release strainsn have limited testing or are currently in testing to be new lines and are for the super heads that can not wait for the official drop next year. untested pre release....

O

Organicyumyum

i like to trim my buds completely when they are wet cause it's the easiest. Last run I didn't trim them at all until them were dry and it took me probably twice as long to trim. So i'd say that is the biggest advantage. Leaving leaves on lets them dry slower which is better in the end as far as the smoke is concerned, but not worth it to me at this point because of how much longer it took to trim.

O

Organicyumyum

hey check this out, you guys might not want to miss this one. i normally don't post until after i get 2 packs of everything i want but i feel this is something that can't wouldn't keep to myself. this drop should be a special one so jump on it if you can.

Bodhi Seeds Ancient OG
Type: ancient og
Genetics: iranian landrace x snow lotus
Outdoor Harvest:
Height: Medium
Characteristics: primordial og wands

the fourth installment in the og synthesis series, a heavy duty true og dominant hybrid, that takes things to the next level. based on an old iranian landrace from the 70's that may be the mother of all og's wed to the snow lotus male. deep earthy forest og aromas, with creamy citrus kush undertones, like goji og without the berry and added lemon pledge. larger yield than the goji but with the same growth habits, extreme frost, supportive structure, great for sog, or top for a larger productive bush. makes a great breeding partner or take it to f2 to dig for pure iranian phenos, or purple snow lotus phenos.. highs range between more narcotic snow lotus phenos, to full spectrum wrap around og kush effects.. this is a very special line....

Type: buddha's hand
Genetics: lemon thai (indy & sat) x snow lotus
Outdoor Harvest:
Height: medium
Characteristics: big mindful medicine maker

PRE-RELEASE: this strain is named after the big fragrant yellow asian lemon that mutates as it grows, looking like a buddhas hand. its used in chinese medicine as a mover of chi (energy). this unique hybrid is a big mover of mind, body, and spirit chi, using inkognytos amazing indica cut of dutch flowers lemon thai, and my soaring sativa cut crossed to the snow lotus male . by using both cuts a full spectrum of phenotypical expression will offer a range of sativa and indica possibilities. this hybrid will be a heavy
yielder of floral citrus medicine treasure. pre release strainsn have limited testing or are currently in testing to be new lines and are for the super heads that can not wait for the official drop next year. untested pre release....

when is this drop? i cant find it

catdaddy

catdaddy

when is this drop? i cant find it

when or where? (when) could be any day from tomorrow 4am usa eastern time to whatever time the (where) tude gets and release them. my guess is very soon. im pretty sure they are aware of the high demand of this drop so they will drop it on at random date at a random time. for some reason they like to play games like that.

and thanks answering my question.

sdgrower

sdgrower

Damn bro you're going to be smoking dank for sure! Respect!
Cutting plants into branches and pulling fan leafs will speed up your dry time. I actually prefer it because it lets me get everything into brown paper bags quicker. Dial in your drying area and your good to go.
Those bodhi crosses look sick.

catdaddy

catdaddy

beautiful buds catdaddy, interesting to see how the cheesedog faded alot more in the flush....

i cant wait for the cured aroma and smoke reoprt..

awesome grow show....
yeah i actually stopped feeding that particular one the end of wk 6, flushed, then chopped wk 8, the rest i fed until the end of wk 7 and just watered from that point on but never flushed.
i expected everything else to go 9wks plus but just happened they didn't.
the last time i watered ppms were in the 300 range so i hoping that was enough to clear the rest of the nutes out.

B i had thoughts on popping the hindu kush in the very near future, could you give me some insight on this x? thanks in advance.

EVOKE

EVOKE

I trim the fan leafs but i leave the sugar leafs on til they feel crispy then trim the sugar leafs off then start the cure..when i leave the sugar leafs on i notice i get more flavor out of my buds.... i used to trim ALL the leafs off but it seemed to try out to fast and i didnt get an even cure.... i grow for personal use so i give me buds at least a one month cure before i smoke.. some of my older buddys give at least a 2 month cure...

619ster

619ster

Great grow once again!! And lovely variety. I just got some Cheesedog in the recent tude promo, so I hope to find something nice. And for drying, I dry plants whole with leaves during hotter months, and do them by branches without leaves during colder months for the same reason sdgrower stated. Can't wait for that new Bodhi drop! Still waiting on the last one you mentioned! lol but I did see a few up recently.

catdaddy

catdaddy

All looking good CD but you need to judge finish time by tric's color bro, need a loupe 30times of better with a light and the more amber the tric's get the more narcotic the high but if you push to long you will lose potency ... bodhi says its 63 days strain .... 2 will be 63 of less imho and 4 could go 10 weeks again jmho... and just cause someone puts up a feeding chart does not mean you need to follow it to the tee. You can always tailor it to your needs or experiment with it.... but take advice from everyone and form it into your own thing that works for you.... also I think you being a little to hard on yourself bro ... plants are looking fine to me.. Respect SoSer
yeah i took your advise and most are definitely done. started chopping last night, will let you know how things turn out in the near future. also thanks for the vote of confidence.

riDANKulous catdaddy! Great job
so it seems, so it seems, or at least im hoping. lol. thanks SD

I'm thinking his number 2 could be ready in 8 weeks Bodhi , Have any of the snow leopard's been that fast yet that you have seen......
yes, you assumed right.

WOW Cdaddy you did an outstanding job on those... ive been tryn to find Bohdi's Gear for a while now his gear is always sold out.... smoke report plz... mad props and respect....
Evoke thanks for stopping in and i appreciate your kind words.
B has been doing a lot of dropping lately, hopefully you can get what you're after when the times come. i will, that is if B doesn't beat me to it, post future drops in this thread whenever i catch wind of them, so you can finally get that pack that you've been searching for.
thanks for posting and showing some love as well.
They look great to me!!!! Damn that's some yummy looking buds! I love the smells. I had a Guava pheno of Bubblelicious one time and miss that smoke so much. I've been runnning a special (to me at least) pheno of Pineapple Express that is also VERY yummy. Something about them tropical flavors in strains that really attracts me. Looking forward to smoke reports and dried nug shots!
that pheno you speak very fondly of sounds very nice, shit you're making me want to pop the rest of my pack of PE and see if i could find something just as good.
619 thanks for stopping in and showing some love.

Kudos, catdaddy. That last side by side shot put a big smile on my face.
lol, yeah i love side by sides myself. i had to admit them 2 next to each other would bring a smile to anyone's face. thanks for the post and kind words.

nematodes will destroy any soil borne pests within 2 weeks. The only thing they can't handle are root aphids. Fungus gnats and thrips will be annihilated by them very quickly. hooray for nematodes!!!!!!!! that with cap's bennies and you're golden
yeah guy at the hydro store was saying the same thing, but the price for such a small bag deterred me from purchasing any. if you and Motive co sign on the efficiency of nematodes i might just kick out the bread and pick some up the next time i pay the shop a visit. thanks for the post.

Shit Catdaddy, rockin it out like a pro man, looking great! Get a nice flush on those girls for the last 10-14 days and call em done. Excellent job homie! Be well bro! Motiv
shit, between all the questions and watching you guys, i have no choice but to bring something to the table. seriously man between you, SD, Dalae, Cheese, Goo, Soser and a few others i forget atm, i knew that not only could i just learn from you guys i would also be to apply what was taught. big shout out and good vibes to you all.

awesome grow so far Catdaddy! sorry i havent stopped in sooner, how rude of me!

can i ask what your using for lighting? i looked through but could not find my answer!
there's no need for any apologies, you came at the right time, which happens to be whenever you arrived. seriously, glad that you could make it.
as for lighting, i am not too sure if you mean bulb, hood or distant so i'll try to answer all 3. magnum xxxl (without glass) with a sunpulse 1k. lately it's been getting cold so as of now, going on about 2wks, the distance from the top canopy has been 8-12" from the bottom of hood 12-16" from bulb itself. hope that helps and feel free to stop by anytime.

Soooo much fire grab the extinguisher.......those look so damn nice bro again amazing work to say the least!
Mitch thanks for the vote of confidence, coming from you and other established growers lets me know that im on the right track. big ups to you as well.

soserthc1

soserthc1

Damn bro, I didn't know you had all that going on besides the sl and gojo ..... everything looks awesome!!!! The drying method is a never ending debate to bro, It all how you prefer , answers will variey so go with what works for you . Do you do 1-2 days of total darkness another sticky question. Me personally I do 1 day of total darkness - then a full chop and hang on a tomato cages in a 70%ish room with a fan but not directly on the plant , just to keep air in the room. I don't wanna here I am a noob anymore bro , you have officially been removed from Noob status with this grow bro..... you nailed it .... killer job looking forward to the smoke report ..... really ... now you got some pressure on me, no worries I pull it out for you..... Mad Props SoSer

Top Bottom