So Cal Cannabis Cup

• Thread starter mastacheeser
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

slap14

@Capulator, are the orange cookies something you are gonna release or were they just a one off?
By the way thanks for helping control the PM in my garden haven't seen it again since using your products on a regular basis.

I wanted to stop by and meet you at the cup but the flu got me and I couldn't make it.:(

Slap

Wavegem

Wavegem

Hey guys I almost got arrested at LAX flying home. I just threw all my hash in my bag like a dumbass and got called to the front. Be careful, I was lucky it's water hash they didn't seem to like bho. Everyone in the airport was looking at me like I was a terrorist. It was about 150 grams!

Canman

Canman

Wow. 150 grams is a little much to carry B.O.B. Lol. You'd be sitting on a basketball. I wish I could do the LA cup over. Shroom king told me how to do it beforehand. "Go to each stand in succession until you been thru them all". Kinda like Robert Duvall's advice to Sean Penn in the movie Colors lol. I got high and bounced around like a pinball. Kickin myself for missing Vendors. Heed this Denver. Get ready you are next.

HGW562

HGW562

What event what you guys recommend for someone that wants to avoid the young party people and loud music? A more typical convention setting where we can more appropriately be informed about new genetics and products without having to resort to amateur sign language and shouting in order to communicate.

mayonnaise

mayonnaise

The emerald cup is a little more laid back. But it's getting to be a little more youth oriented like the high times cup is. I would say 50% more hippies at the emerald cup. Good or bad only you can make the call for yourself. Smelly dreads vs. loud mouthed kids. I'm calling a tie

digdugdank

digdugdank

Select Genetics
IMG 20150209 080805
IMG 20150213 163342
IMG 20150209 081347
Cup goodies

IMG 20150209 080904
Top Bottom