So What Are Your Multiple Feedings Ec And Amounts

• Thread starter StandingRock
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Pimples

Im gonna go back to scrogging on my next rdwc run. Ive tried a few diff ways.
Im looking at a new house maybe to purchase. Its in the middle of the woods, and has a room with 10 foot ceilings.. If i get it, im going sealed/c02/de gavita.....
I noticed a very nice increase in yield when i went sealed with co2. Then i got a bunch of Gavitas a few years ago and i havent looked back. You will like sealed and de lamps...i can almost guarantee it. My next plan is to incorporate cmh lamps in there and cut out some of the 600 watt DE Gavitas. See what my yields look like in relation to electric bill.

Wisher619

Wisher619

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I didnt know he was your son
Lmao! Im almost certain he aint biological! haha
If he is, well Poppa @jumpincactus , I think you boy needs to come home and lick his balls, he has had a rough last 30 days... We love him, and have tried to be a good friends to him, but there comes a time when a boy needs his father, and well, this may be one of them.............................. :)

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I didnt know he was your son
hey @Wisher619 have you ever used piranha bennies? It would be safe to use with hydrogaurd right? And could i use piranha in a tea, as in couple tbs of piranha, hand full of worm castings, and some molasses?

EventHorizan

EventHorizan

I noticed a very nice increase in yield when i went sealed with co2. Then i got a bunch of Gavitas a few years ago and i havent looked back. You will like sealed and de lamps...i can almost guarantee it. My next plan is to incorporate cmh lamps in there and cut out some of the 600 watt DE Gavitas. See what my yields look like in relation to electric bill.
For sure, i can understand that. My three lights that i like are the de, the cmh, and the spyder led... But for price, its just hard to beat de.
I plan to just run 1 over a 5x5, but its imperative that I break 2 with it, AND,
2 other things of real importance to me going forward. I have to reduce the fluff, and lollipop higher.
And 2, just as important, I got to figure out how to take my cookie x urkle cross and increase its yield while not losing its bud density. This bud is perfect! I was offered without question 2700.
Problem is, its just popcorn nugs. Hell to trim and dont produce much.. I can tell you right now, purple has a market of its own! And purple stinky non foxtailed bud is leader of the pack!

MidwestToker

MidwestToker

For sure, i can understand that. My three lights that i like are the de, the cmh, and the spyder led... But for price, its just hard to beat de.
I plan to just run 1 over a 5x5, but its imperative that I break 2 with it, AND,
2 other things of real importance to me going forward. I have to reduce the fluff, and lollipop higher.
And 2, just as important, I got to figure out how to take my cookie x urkle cross and increase its yield while not losing its bud density. This bud is perfect! I was offered without question 2700.
Problem is, its just popcorn nugs. Hell to trim and dont produce much.. I can tell you right now, purple has a market of its own! And purple stinky non foxtailed bud is leader of the pack!
Shouldn't be too hard to break the 2# mark with a DE, I can come close with a single ended 600 hortilux in a 4x4. Right now I'm running a 600-750 DE Gavita in a 4x8 perpetual that's getting me 2 units a month. No Co2.

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Lmao! Im almost certain he aint biological! haha
If he is, well Poppa @jumpincactus , I think you boy needs to come home and lick his balls, he has had a rough last 30 days... We love him, and have tried to be a good friends to him, but there comes a time when a boy needs his father, and well, this may be one of them.............................. :)
He always has a home with us and he knows that. But he has always danced to the beat of his own drum and wont listen to anyone but what he thinks is best for him............ So with that said aint no tellin where he will land......... I told him healing a wound like that can take some of us years. ......... He is in our prayers.............

Nugteq

Nugteq

He always has a home with us and he knows that. But he has always danced to the beat of his own drum and wont listen to anyone but what he thinks is best for him............ So with that said aint no tellin where he will land......... I told him healing a wound like that can take some of us years. ......... He is in our prayers.............
Sometimes all we can do is pray for people. My data for 4x8 1500w is posted on my thread. .56 GPW. Guess thats acceptable but for a perfectionist its a kick 2 nuts

MidwestToker

MidwestToker

how far you keeping that 600 de off the canopy?
Around 30 " or so right under. I sort of run a stadium style with the plants directly under on the floor and each successive row either use taller plants or stands to get them up to receive lighting for their canopy. Usually I start them under the light and move them down the rows as they grow taller till the last 2 weeks then they are on the very outside rows.
I'm running my 600-750 de at max 825 watts

Nugteq

Nugteq

Around 30 " or so right under. I sort of run a stadium style with the plants directly under on the floor and each successive row either use taller plants or stands to get them up to receive lighting for their canopy. Usually I start them under the light and move them down the rows as they grow taller till the last 2 weeks then they are on the very outside rows.
I'm running my 600-750 de at max 825 watts
How many rows? How many de? Light mover yay or nay anyone???

Top Bottom