So whats up with the new SpiderFarmer sf7000s?

• Thread starter Kylesidious
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
Also, there's a difference between temperate of the diodes affecting efficiency and number of diodes affecting efficiency/temperature.

Last edited:
MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

I'm going to buy one of those too tomorrow I'll share a screenshot when it's done :) Been looking for something to spend my money on anyways 🤷‍♂️

lol. Migro already tested every light on you tube. If he has not done sonofarm he will. I said the budget board lights were all close in performance if the wattage was the same. But spider farmer uses less wattage. 200w instead of the standard 240 for a 2 board lamp for example. Then they charge more.

the company has been proven to be dishonest and the lamps are hotter and less efficient. Just not according to them and people like you that bought a light without the facts and are now backpedaling.

regardless im sure it works fine for what it is.

Lol. I didnt mean to start an argument that lasted 7 hours already about a common import budget lamp.

If you want real info other than migro the other bigger weed site has threads with all the american and aussie builders back to the beginning when hlg introduced their quantum boards about a year after timber cob lights.

all the actual info about how boards were designed and progressed is in those threads.

And there are chinese diy board threads too.

and if you had searched here we have been proving everything said all year. You are late to the party.

Wow. Keep helping brand a faceless corperation that took your money dishonestly.

growsince79

growsince79

lol. Migro already tested every light on you tube. If he has not done sonofarm he will. I said the budget board lights were all close in performance if the wattage was the same. But spider farmer uses less wattage. 200w instead of the standard 240 for a 2 board lamp for example. Then they charge more.

the company has been proven to be dishonest and the lamps are hotter and less efficient. Just not according to them and people like you that bought a light without the facts and are now backpedaling.

regardless im sure it works fine for what it is.

Lol. I didnt mean to start an argument that lasted 7 hours already about a common import budget lamp.

If you want real info other than migro the other bigger weed site has threads with all the american and aussie builders back to the beginning when hlg introduced their quantum boards about a year after timber cob lights.

all the actual info about how boards were designed and progressed is in those threads.

And there are chinese diy board threads too.

and if you had searched here we have been proving everything said all year. You are late to the party.

Wow. Keep helping brand a faceless corperation that took your money dishonestly.
The youtube par tests are 25% lower than sf claims.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

He says "Lol. I didnt mean to start an argument that lasted 7 hours already about a common import budget lamp."

then adds a prodding statement in the last line of the message "

i still think someone arguing without any facts is silly. Promoting one of the known worst companies meihzi’ new brand is worse. And buying the next budget lamp mentioned on the forum (new ones appear all the time in threads) to pretend to do a valid test is even sillier. If thats a word.

You have been defending this light since 9am this morning. Cmon’ its a lamp. Turn it on and grow some plants.

Moshmen

Moshmen

I think some of you are forgetting the times we are living in. Don’t forget we’re living in a fucked up world right now with flu and it’s affecting distribution lines. Instead of bashing companies for making changes amidst times like these to be able to meet supply / demand maybe put yourself in the shoes of the suppliers. Do you really think they wanted to change their main selling point, knowing they would be getting this backlash? I’m sure they didn’t...... they aren’t idiots.... they are probably just doing what’s needed right now to continue to survive as a company right now. If you can’t comprehend that, you’re living in La la land or you just don’t have enough knowledge around distribution lines or you just like to bully people who are down.
I know I’m late to the party but these Shenzhen companies have a horrible reputation for telling the truth. It’s up to you what ya want to believe

Moshmen

Moshmen

No, like I said I’m just looking at it from their perspective. You make all these claims but have you tried their lights? I haven’t had anything to complain about with them. And to be quite honest I don’t care what brand of LEDs they use as long as I get the same efficiency. If they work they work. Can you provide any claims that the lights don’t work well?
Ur missing the point ! You can grow pot with any light. Good luck as long as ur happy who cares if they are taking advantage of ya

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
And why am I the only one 9 hours later that tried to actually address the manufacturer for an answer? 🤷‍♂️

As usual with them, takes forever to respond and usually only if you say something positive. I learned this very soon after buying the lights. Happy with my lights, they are a joke to deal with though.

Their biggest flaw with the 7000 was not understanding the type of grower trying to light a 5x5 or 6x6 tent. Totally different customer than their SF1000 fans.

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
And why am I the only one 9 hours later that tried to actually address the manufacturer for an answer? 🤷‍♂️

As usual with them, takes forever to respond and usually only if you say something positive. I learned this very soon after buying the lights. Happy with my lights, they are a joke to deal with though.

Their biggest flaw with the 7000 was not understanding the type of grower trying to light a 5x5 or 6x6 tent. Totally different customer than their SF1000 fans.
For an answer to what?
Well that's actually just a lie. Less than 2% 1 and 2 stars out of 3000 reviews.

The 3 of you are ridiculous lol 🤣🤣🤣
I know. I looked too and saw almost only good things.

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
Read all the one star posts.
I did...have you? Most are just dead lights never turned on.. not quit after 2 months like straight up dead out of the package so that could have been damaged in shipping who knows but that happens to all products had your talking about less than 10 out of 3000 reviews.

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
For an answer to what?

I know. I looked too and saw almost only good things.
For an explanation to why they cheaped out on the driver and the diodes and are obviously not keeping up with what they did before. Sorry if I wasn't clear about that

gorillaglueaaron

gorillaglueaaron

🦍
Supporter
For an explanation to why they cheaped out on the driver and the diodes and are obviously not keeping up with what they did before. Sorry if I wasn't clear about that
Didn't they respond to this thread saying that they couldn't get enough samsung diodes and meanwell drivers?

Grownsince95

Grownsince95

❤🌱❤🤘😁✌
Supporter
Somebody whispered in the fucking mirror again omg SMH 🙄

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom