So whats up with the new SpiderFarmer sf7000s?

• Thread starter Kylesidious
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
sshz

sshz

This thread has been entertaining, to say the least. One thing that 30+ years in the pot business has shown me is not to try and save money up front because in the long run, it costs you more. When I switched to LED's, I knew nothing about them- Zip, nadda, nothing. It's not like I was looking for the most expensive ones I could find either- I just wanted something that I could rely on with a long warranty, was water proof, free delivery and came from a company I knew I could basically trust. So what did I do- I called my friends in Denver. LOL

Long story short, they made numerous recommendations, Gavita being one of them. They've purchased and used them ALL. I figured gavita produced the best HPS's in the world and for them to break into the LED business, it was going to be near the top too or they wouldn't bother. It's a pretty safe bet you get close to what you pay for in LED's, at least for now. Buy cheap, get cheap. Buy expensive, get something a lot better.

growsince79

growsince79

I did...have you? Most are just dead lights never turned on.. not quit after 2 months like straight up dead out of the package so that could have been damaged in shipping who knows but that happens to all products had your talking about less than 10 out of 3000 reviews.
I think the light is probably good. But they are lying through their teeth when show the fake par numbers. There's no way the sf 1000 is 60% more par than the hlg 100. Thats a bold face lie verified by multiple testers on youtube.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Yes so I tagged them in my reply to get a response

here. Right on page 1.

C91EEA9E 0051 4F4A A852 49F98BE8B1FB

Anthem

Anthem

I'm going to buy one of those too tomorrow I'll share a screenshot when it's done :) Been looking for something to spend my money on anyways 🤷‍♂️
Go on the Apogee website and see that is the most accurate for LED. I just found that one quick. I want to say the company is owned by Bruce Bugee
I think the light is probably good. But they are lying through their teeth when show the fake par numbers. There's no way the sf 1000 is 60% more par than the hlg 100. Thats a bold face lie verified by multiple testers on youtube.
Oh those testers are just out to sell their own lights and screw the competition. Sider Farmer for the win, NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

amekins

amekins

If you think China is the only country in the world that starts off with high quality products and slowly and secretly replaces the components with cheaper ones in order to increase profits, you are taking very short sighted/baised stance my friend.

This is just shitty business 101. Country of origin is besides the point.
Or that it’s limited to China to lie to sell more products. Look at the Sacklers family. Those are lights. Those are opioids and People’s’ lives. China has no corner on that.

amekins

amekins

Or that it’s limited to China to lie to sell more products. Look at the Sacklers family. Those are lights. Those are opioids and People’s’ lives. China has no corner on that.
Autocorrect hatcheted that post. It was the Sackler family and peoples’ lives.

Porky1982

Porky1982

If they can't get samsung diodes at rheir volume i am again worried the shenzen companies are counterfeiting their own.
Fuck this is China they will literally say and do anything for sales. I’m just blown away by how many people actually buy into the blatant lies these companies spin about quality, yield and power usage.
Fuckin wake up people the Chinese are out to take every cent they can from you.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Fuck this is China they will literally say and do anything for sales. I’m just blown away by how many people actually buy into the blatant lies these companies spin about quality, yield and power usage.
Fuckin wake up people the Chinese are out to take every cent they can from you.

i know. I have experience dealing with chinese factories when i was in the furniture business. If you want the same parts and quality you end up paying the same as american wholesalers and builders. I was never able to make a deal. I had to cut corners i didnt want to to get the low price.

And of course the guitar counterfeiting is well known. Here we can copy a fender and call it a fander. There you can make a cheap copy and call it fender anyway.

Porky1982

Porky1982

i know. I have experience dealing with chinese factories when i was in the furniture business. If you want the same parts and quality you end up paying the same as american wholesalers and builders. I was never able to make a deal. I had to cut corners i didnt want to to get the low price.

And of course the guitar counterfeiting is well known. Here we can copy a fender and call it a fander. There you can make a cheap copy and call it fender anyway.
Yeah they are scum as far as I’m concerned mate.
Trust me they think the same about us.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Not bad for the SF4000

you cant count trim and small buds with final yield. This is a 1 pound grow approximately. I can easily do more with a 600w hps. And can match with a 315 cmh.

everybody please stop helping this awful company get ahead on hype. They already lie and exaggerate. We dont need to help them.

or is everyone counting more than premium buds with their yields now?

SSgrower

SSgrower

It's competition hype for sure, 2cycle, full spectrum, wattages, diodes, drivers. It's a lot to "weed" thru for sure, i'm feelin ya.

JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter
I did offer them to use their new light on the grow I just started and pay myself to return it afterwards but they didn't even bother saying.... Thanks... But... No Thank You... Despite replying to several other people in the same thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom