So who's the thcfarmer sativa freak?

• Thread starter juggernaut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
juggernaut

juggernaut

Just looking for the farmers who consider themselves to be the sativa masters. Someone who grows pretty much all sati vas or who has grown the majority of the sativas that are available.

Then chime in on what your thoughts are on the sativa market and what you would recommend to the farm. I might have the greenhouse next spring and I want to test a couple sativas before I can commit a spot.
Also was thinking of Nevilles haze but I heard u only get about 10% keepers. I would have to grow to many.

Also with light depravation I can still only get in 1 14 wk sativa for the season.

I really enjoyed S.A.G.E. but was looking for something more hardcore.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Oh, damn... I love smokin' 'em, but I can't say I'm an expert in growing them (or anything else) or have even grown out close to any appreciable number of pure Sats. This'll bump ya, and educate me. :)

juggernaut

juggernaut

Everything I like is sativa dominant. I have ran a lot of indicas, and I just don't like them. 60/40 sativa/indica or higher is the only thing for me. The more sativa the better. SSSDH is my fave!
Right on. I just germ'd 2 freebies that I've had sitting around. I'm excited now.

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

Pics are over at my Ganja Gallery thread and I think I posted a few in RD's section. MGG

A

AlterEgo860

I can say I love sativas but not a freak bro.. to me all bud has its place.. so I grow it all. I like to see good sativas.. and have some amazing sativa genetics that are over 25 years old.. I just started germing some old school shit.. for my personal breeding stock.

donmekka

donmekka

Love me some sativas just don't have the ceiling height nor do i really have time/space for strains that exceed 10 weeks.

215 User

215 User

Count me in!

SnowHigh Gifts

aksquid

aksquid

Love smoking them the speedier the better. But I haven't grow out much. The last one I did grow was a Brainstorm haze and it turned out okay not great.

true grit

true grit

I need to hunt down another good one to have in rotation. For last several years Ive been running an AMnesia haze cut. great smell and flavor but the stone is pretty average- not towards the racy sativa side and not as strong as most i run.

Been considering popping some more sssdh, double sdh, and possibly trying to hunt down some old Metal Haze seeds. anybody here run Metal haze?

Top Bottom