So who's the thcfarmer sativa freak?

• Thread starter juggernaut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
shemshemet

shemshemet

I just popped a Mangobiche via Cannabiogen. I'll definitely update in a few months! o_O

215 User

215 User

Sour Joker x O.G. Chem @ 19 days
Sour Joker x OG Chem  19 days

SourDank

SourDank

ill grab some shots- have Nevilles Haze x GSC testing, as well as Nevs Haze and Strawberry Mango Haze vegging.
How long does your Nev Haze go @true grit ? I'd love to see some pics when they're goin brother, of all of them, but especially that straight Nevs. I envy you, I'd love nothin more than a tried n proven Nevilles Haze cut. It just seems like you would need to run 50/100 of them to get a truly elite keeper, and I unfortunately can't dedicate that kind of space to a pheno hunt of some genetics that may or may not be the same. If I knew I'd get my keeper I'd 100% do it, but to risk 6 months on a chance, I cannot do

true grit

true grit

How long does your Nev Haze go @true grit ? I'd love to see some pics when they're goin brother, of all of them, but especially that straight Nevs. I envy you, I'd love nothin more than a tried n proven Nevilles Haze cut. It just seems like you would need to run 50/100 of them to get a truly elite keeper, and I unfortunately can't dedicate that kind of space to a pheno hunt of some genetics that may or may not be the same. If I knew I'd get my keeper I'd 100% do it, but to risk 6 months on a chance, I cannot do

This is definitely very true man, its such a luck of the draw with true sativas its tough to hunt. Especially with 12-16wk flower times. Lately with the true sativas like the Nevilles Haze Ive been sexing the plants and instead of flipping the seed plants- cloning and flipping from clone. With the long flowering sativas, i should get a much more realistic idea of the plants flower time and characteristics from clone, as well as being able to flip at a foot or less and ending up with much more managable plants. I will do the same with the Straw Mango Haze. But im expecting 12-14wks minimum with the straight Nevs.

The Nevs x GSC though i have a bit more hope of finding a true banger, as the Nevilles Haze cut used was an old school keeper held by a breeder. Sadly its since been lost so finding a copy of the mom with these beans is last shot at her. And I will say so far several looks WAY sativa dom vs gsc.

SourDank

SourDank

This is definitely very true man, its such a luck of the draw with true sativas its tough to hunt. Especially with 12-16wk flower times. Lately with the true sativas like the Nevilles Haze Ive been sexing the plants and instead of flipping the seed plants- cloning and flipping from clone. With the long flowering sativas, i should get a much more realistic idea of the plants flower time and characteristics from clone, as well as being able to flip at a foot or less and ending up with much more managable plants. I will do the same with the Straw Mango Haze. But im expecting 12-14wks minimum with the straight Nevs.

The Nevs x GSC though i have a bit more hope of finding a true banger, as the Nevilles Haze cut used was an old school keeper held by a breeder. Sadly its since been lost so finding a copy of the mom with these beans is last shot at her. And I will say so far several looks WAY sativa dom vs gsc.
That sucks the mom is gone, hopefully you find something good in the Nev or Nev/GSC. I'll be watching

superbudding

superbudding

I'm in, Always been a skinny leaved sativa nut. Nothing doing this end, those lanky ass tomato vine Nevilles pheno's with the tiny balls at 11 million weeks, 3 times, never again!! The grey area in the Dam is always a good place for me to go and get some Nevilles or Quasar or whichever nice sats they have in, along with Greenhouse for their mexican sativa hash. Been looking for a nice buzzy hazey/skunk#1/citrus bomb thats not greenhouse's SLH.

N8tive Farmer

N8tive Farmer

She is ready & chopping Tuesday @ 14 weeks!

Super Charger @ 93 days
View attachment 456231

Started in March so and have endured it all...
Brother snow made another dandy eh?? Great grow and show brother now looking forward to smoke report how long you going to jar this baby up?? again great grow and show bro....n8tive

true grit

true grit

I'm in, Always been a skinny leaved sativa nut. Nothing doing this end, those lanky ass tomato vine Nevilles pheno's with the tiny balls at 11 million weeks, 3 times, never again!! The grey area in the Dam is always a good place for me to go and get some Nevilles or Quasar or whichever nice sats they have in, along with Greenhouse for their mexican sativa hash. Been looking for a nice buzzy hazey/skunk#1/citrus bomb thats not greenhouse's SLH.

So the quasar is decent huh? Do their flowers have that single calyx stack/stringy look?

215 User

215 User

Brother snow made another dandy eh?? Great grow and show brother now looking forward to smoke report how long you going to jar this baby up?? again great grow and show bro....n8tive

Thanks n8tive!

The full logs & smoke reports are on bbay in Snow High ' s forum. That was last summer & still enjoying flowers/concentrates....

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

20150612 164341
20150613 164203 1
Here is a bit of african lambsbread I finished just a few weeks ago they were only about 5 1/2 ft tall think I flowered to early cuz I got almost 12ft to utilize flowered at like 2ft 2.5ft as thought they would get taller not sure if i stressed/stunted them somehow or not. I still have yet to get a dry weight or smoke report either because i did a multi level harvest to let the larf finish out harvested 3 times top mid and base then put the we on the half dry to help extend the drying prosess as i believe the longer the dry the better the cure I will say this has always been my favorite sat strain since my first toke. these photos were taken two weeks before harvest don't keep track of days jus genral guess then watch trichomes but it was close to 80 days total and I am not exactly a sativas freak but I am for this one grow some every grow

Last edited:
zeke

zeke

I've got a few NLD strains up and going. Doing some of my original Chaing Mai sample, Black Congo from Snow, Black Willie from Fake Reeferman and some Mango Haze from Shantibaba. Should be a long and grueling battle, most will be sacrificed to the hay gods no doubt but ever since I gave up betting on underground Midget cage fighting growing Equatorial strains is the closest thing I've found to pacify my inner gambling addict.

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

That has to be the best thing I have heard in a while man holy shit still laughing

true grit

true grit

Heres a straight Neville's Haze about to flip

DSCN4854

Heres a more recent shot of Nev's x GSC....smelling like chocolate haze. Ill grab more shots soon, she's starting to beef and look sexy

DSCN4847

Latest posts

Top Bottom