So who's the thcfarmer sativa freak?

• Thread starter juggernaut
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
caveman4.20

caveman4.20

UncAnny...the pics are few days old and I've already brewed and fed compost tea of mex bay guano and earth magic I'll post pics tomorrow morning:wideyed::cigar:
IMAG0317

RandyPickles

RandyPickles

@caveman4.20 Those girls look righteous and happy as clams!!! EXCELLENT work!!!!! Definitely next level with those tight nodes and perfect care making those magic mountains!

caveman4.20

caveman4.20

I know everyone is going to jump on you for heat stress, but those gals are outdoor and still pumping out multifingered leaves and plumping out like Oprah. Definitely nothing to stress about when the plants are so happy!
Ya I'm testing these BIA'$ there from a local indoor grower and so far no nanners just stress
IMAG0305

ElManiaco

ElManiaco

Anyone have info on Black Willie (Vietnam Black x Willie Nelson (Vietnam Black x Highland Nepalese)) by Reeferman Seeds???
Got a pack but know very little... Thanx!;)

ElManiaco

ElManiaco

It will have to wait til next spring bro... Doing them rightous outside so they can grow & have a bountiful harvests! That's if I can use the lot, lol!
Thanks!

SourDank

SourDank

Bump because I love seeing all these sexy sattys you guys got. My Silver Lotus is heavy leaving towards the SSH and I love it. My fav smoke for sure. I run vortex too which is obviously sativa dom as well but she doesn't have a thing on that Silver Lotus.

Keep these beauties coming!

Latest posts

Top Bottom