SoCal Custom Warehouse Grow Need Feed Back And Good Ideas. Also, What I am I missing?

• Thread starter SoCalGrower18
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

hazeway

I will cry if you put anything from greenhouse seeds in a great room like yours...

I'll agree with you on that logic. When I first started growing a good while back, my teacher told me a similar thing. So I went home, and the AMS seed I had that was about 4 inches tall went flick, lol.

F

Fred

Premium Member
Supporter
I'm sure I don't have to tell you that when a offer like that is made you send the PM. Also I wanted to say I wasted over a grand on Greenhouse seeds and grew the ones you mentioned. THEY ALL SUCKED. I have a SLH thats pretty good and feel lucky any good came of it. I would not put any more money in GH. PERIOD. Hate to say it but the widow and Rhino were the worst. Sorry

The set-up is awesome dude. The place is sick. It seems like it would be a good idea to get some runs under belt with soil tables Growmaster style or a sog smartpot grow. It would be much easier to get through a few runs that way. Spend more time getting things the way you want them and less time on the plants. Then after a few runs you could start to play with other kinds of set-ups.

I will admit when I see it I think verticle all the way but problems in MPB's could wipe you out in weeks. Good luck and very cool stuff you got there bro!

fred

P

pacog

Looking good, the set up is Clean and orderly!!! Hopefully you are not a 100% Newb as others have stated. Going big is a Job and is a lot of work. Sucks when things don't go as planned, be prepared.

Looks as though you have some of the best vets on the Forum looking to help out. The Farm RULES!!!! You guys Rock!!!!

You can grow Bushes/trees with the Ebb and Grow just be careful not to over water, very easy to do with this system when the plants are smaller. 1-3 cycles per day Max. Also as others have stated Go Vertical, trade the hoods for Cool Tubes or run straight bulbs if your AC can handle the heat load.

Also as other have stated. Look at the Double D's MPB thread section for some EYE popping Grows 2-5lbs per plant with 3 week Veg. Insane Shit.

Hey man hit me up I can recommend some Excellent Clone Vendors in So Cal. with 100% Legit Genetics(verified by other Patients) and the List is Extensive.

Good luck, pacog.

P

pacog

Great genetics???

I will cry if you put anything from greenhouse seeds in a great room like yours...

if your struggling to find good genetics for the room send me a pm :)

Logic... Awesome of you to offer help. The Farm Rocks man!!!

Was wondering if you can help out some genetics and which companies are legit and whats the beterr starins are right now.

Again the setup looks Great!!!

B

Bashy

i would join you crying a river

like ppl say. dont ues Greenhouse seeds.. it aint worth it IMO
the thing doing MPB's is that you need to know your plant your room and being an experience grower too max out the yield.
you can allways ask your questions people will help you out here.
Good Luck will be following

Bashy.

urbanite420

urbanite420

You might consider a bigger Can air scrubber or another one - I've seen some as big as me for a similar size grow op. I saw yours in the corner of one pic. It'll last you longer and give you a better sense of security, knowin the smell is contained.

That lil blue filter is great for filtering out microbes like fungal spores, if you can make it the only inflow of air to the grow room. Try to seal off every lil crack if possible so that you reduce the chance of introducing a pathogen; and shower everytime before you go to work there and wash your hands (or wear gloves). Clean is keen for makin green!

Yeah, sounds like me being a germ-phobe, but when you have thousands of dollars in gear and bomb genetics and nutes, the last thing you need is for some bug to fuck your grow op. Prevention is key. You really do not want to be combating fungus or insects, cuz once they are there its too late, they found their new home.

S

SoCalGrower18

Looking good, the set up is Clean and orderly!!! Hopefully you are not a 100% Newb as others have stated. Going big is a Job and is a lot of work. Sucks when things don't go as planned, be prepared.

Looks as though you have some of the best vets on the Forum looking to help out. The Farm RULES!!!! You guys Rock!!!!

You can grow Bushes/trees with the Ebb and Grow just be careful not to over water, very easy to do with this system when the plants are smaller. 1-3 cycles per day Max. Also as others have stated Go Vertical, trade the hoods for Cool Tubes or run straight bulbs if your AC can handle the heat load.

Also as other have stated. Look at the Double D's MPB thread section for some EYE popping Grows 2-5lbs per plant with 3 week Veg. Insane Shit.

Hey man hit me up I can recommend some Excellent Clone Vendors in So Cal. with 100% Legit Genetics(verified by other Patients) and the List is Extensive.

Good luck, pacog.

Nice..I was planning to leave today to oaksterdam and get some clones from there. I don't really know anyone who has a variety and quality of clones to work with :fubar

F

FileError404

Room looks great! The only thing I see wrong would be the one CO2 bottle. For a room this size you'll need to fill that thing every other day...no fun. I would get a CO2 generator and run it with natural gas if you have a gas line, or use a 50lbs. propane tank.

Best of luck!

urbanite420

urbanite420

Shoulda PM-ed Logic. Oaksterdam sucks balls. But good luck!

P

pacog

Nice..I was planning to leave today to oaksterdam and get some clones from there. I don't really know anyone who has a variety and quality of clones to work with :fubar

Hey man I don't have enough response to reply to your PM sorry. I wrote A huge reply.

If you can hold off On getting Babies Up North It might be worth the Wait.

There are 2 100% legit Clone Only Co-Ops in the LA area and their Menus are Extensive Both have over 65+ strains their collections. Legit Stuff approved by patients.

I am not sure if it's cool it post their info here, If one of the mods could help out on this one. Thanks.

C

CannaCure

u r losing lots of lumens out the ducking and the glass... Lose the hoods

P

pacog

Hey man send me your E-mail in PM and I can send you the information that way. I still can't reply to PM yet.

Top Bottom