Social Distortion @ the Ogden

• Thread starter altitudefarmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

TyKaycha

Barricuda's isn't very far and decent food for decent price. Also big enough to hold a decent size group though might have to sit at couple booths. But that early - the tables will all be close to each other. Also has pool & full bar. about 4 blocks from Ogden theater. Also good for late night dining (which is usually when I visit, serves food until 4am I think)
http://www.barricudasdenver.com/

Irish Snug is just up the street from the Odgen, but maybe crowded with happy hour crowd.

Gypsy House Cafe is also not too far and they have been "friendly" :smiley_joint: in the past for their reggae events.
http://gypsyhousecafe.com/

R

RMCG

Ok, I'm amending my previous statement.

I'll buy first round as long as it's not Cheeky Monk.

:)

Love the beer, but damn that would put me in the poor house.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

LOL, nice guys. I'm totally down for whatever. Any place with decent food and cold beer will be fine for me. 4 blocks from the Ogden sounds perfect, but just let me know. I'm CERTAINLY willing to patronize a place that was "friendly" in the past! Peace

true grit

true grit

Down Colfax a bit, theres also some good spots- Fat Sully's Pizza, Mezcal tacos/margaritas.....etc...

T

TyKaycha

Mezcal's good. Never been to Fat SUlly's but have heard good things.

Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

Mezcal will put you in either a) the poor house or b) detox. I'm ok with that, I really love mezcal shots. Someone will need to bring a wheelbarrow if we go there :rofl .

T

TyKaycha

An Atomic has about the cheapest drinks one can get too!

Atomic's then?

true grit

true grit

Im down for pie and beers- they got great beers on tap there too. And if folks want good cheap beers, Cheba Hut opened up their tap now. $3.50 til 10 then $3 after 10 and they open til 230. I mean dank beers- honestly when i want beers i go to cheba hut- nothing but microbrews and cheap always.

But count me in for Fat Sully's. Only like 5 min down Colfax from Ogden so shouldn't be too bad.

Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

YES!!!!! Now I just gotta get throught the week! :banana1sv6:

B

bionicelectroni

Does anyone have tickets to spare? I need two- Looks like this is a must see event!

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Ok then- Fat Sully's? say 4-5 ish? we're leaving the Springs at 2. Should be settled in a hotel around 330, and ready for dinner, drinks, and Distortion!!!!!! (btw, a cabbie will know where FS is?)

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

SoCal Distortion? LOL Thanks MSL!! how embarassing. Y'all prolly reckon Ima stoner...

R

RMCG

Ok then- Fat Sully's? say 4-5 ish? we're leaving the Springs at 2. Should be settled in a hotel around 330, and ready for dinner, drinks, and Distortion!!!!!! (btw, a cabbie will know where FS is?)

Yeah, Fat Sully's is in Atomic Cowboy. Right across from Mezcal/Goosetown or nearly next door to the Bluebird. Colfax & Adams/Steele.

Dorje

Dorje

Wish I could go, hopefully I'll have more time later. Have a good time!

T

TyKaycha

Cabbie probably doesn't know FS, but should know Atomic Cowboy
3237 E Colfax Ave

Like RMCG stated, Colfax & Adams/Steele, across from Mezcal & Goosetown, few doors down from Bluebird. It's about 1.5 miles east of the Ogden.

I usually park in the motel parking lot where the RockBar is. The lot is ok to park in and free (just park near the fence if parking longer than a few hours).

I'll probably get there closer 6

Top Bottom