Social Distortion @ the Ogden

• Thread starter altitudefarmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

HA! the Cockbar (that's our nickname for it). We usually drink our own beer and smoke bowls by the fence, go in the club for like 15 minutes, and then drink and smoke for 45. rinse and repeat. that's a nice "tailgating" spot. that's where I'll park for sure! That's a great place to see hipsters crash fixed gear bikes.

R

RMCG

hipster1.jpg

Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

^^^^^HAHAHAHHAHAH!!!^^^^^^

There will be plenty of that at the cockbar!

ScuzyRoach

ScuzyRoach

Social D fucking kicks ass live. Coolest motherfuckers around. Saw em a few yrs. ago at a campus show and it felt just like the ole days. Dont think Ness is riding the horse anymore. Acutally they had their kids there and everything. My ole (young) lady is only 25 and liked the new punk type shit til she went w/ me to see the real deal old school shit. Then they cancelled a yr or so back up in S.F. so i was really pissed.
Have a good one cause it should be a killer show. Now i'm all jonesed out. Fuck.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

RMCG, is that a pic of a hairless trustifarian? We have a few of them in the Springs, on the campus of CoCollege. Dress and smell like a hippy, lean extremely left on all issues, grow dreadlocks until senior year, go pick up your $120 quarter ounce of hydroponic weed in the BMW SUV... oh, and your dad pays 40K a semester for classes you never attend... sheesh.

Can ya yell I'm just jealous?! LOL

R

RMCG

AHHAHAHAA

I guess I'm too old to be 'young' and too young to be 'old', but I just don't get people these days...

Sshfan

Sshfan

bahahah LMFAO.. Where is the iphone4 stuck to his face.

:icon_stick man:

Hope they aren't wearing Jordache like back in the 80's

T

TyKaycha

HA! the Cockbar (that's our nickname for it). ....

Completely agree. Only reason I go is because a buddy used to bounce there and now I know the staff. I usually stop in early before the young & dumb start stumbling in. Usually out of there and on to better by 9pm.

But gotta admit, it's about the easiest place to find parking in the area. Most think it's only for the motel.

Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

Most think it's only for the motel.

I've seen some hilarious situations come out of that motel. Drunk cross dressers, some dude throwing crap out the window, lowlife coke parties.. but the emo "fights".. oh they get the worst of our haranguing!

"gimme back my messenger bag!" We almost died laughing.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Gotta move myself closer to civilization again soon..lol..country life is nice but damn there ain't shit goin on out here..

Tex

Mr.Sputnik

Mr.Sputnik

It's nice to have both, but I need a transport beam! Oh humans, we're just never content...

B

Budsworth

It's not at the Ogden. It's at The Fillmore (a much better venue in my humble opinion).

Tickets were close to sold out for Fridays show. Saturday tickets were still available last I heard.

And I'll be there.

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

Thanks, Budsworth. I live in my garden and then at the house on the Farm here. Just found that it is the Fillmore. Even better. Not changing the thread title; happily medicated! lol
Still meet you all at Fat Sully's. Hope that's not too far. Peace!

altitudefarmer

altitudefarmer

I haven't been to the Filly since it was Mammoth Event Center. Tool came thru on the Aenima tour, and blew us away. I was maybe 15 feet from the band the entire time. One of my top 5 shows, ever. Good Times!!!

B

Budsworth

Thanks, Budsworth. I live in my garden and then at the house on the Farm here. Just found that it is the Fillmore. Even better. Not changing the thread title; happily medicated! lol
Still meet you all at Fat Sully's. Hope that's not too far. Peace!

I'll be at the show. Can't do any of the bars beforehand. Sorry. But I promise to be there.

Top Bottom