Socks' garden pic dump thread

• Thread starter socks4free
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
socks4free

socks4free

I took down my last few plants today. Everything is drying. Next big job is gonna be trimming it all and jarring it. The first couple plants I took down are getting close to being ready for jars.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
How about a picture of all the weed hanging in your living room! Way to go socks!😂 I can relate to your situation! Can be overwhelming!

socks4free

socks4free

How about a picture of all the weed hanging in your living room! Way to go socks!😂 I can relate to your situation! Can be overwhelming!
Hahaha most of the weed is in paper bags already but here's a couple plants in my bedroom(well can really only see one plant in the pic but there's more to the left of this)

IMG 20231012 182219
socks4free

socks4free

Started to dry trim my bud this is my least favorite part of growing haha

Gotta wait a few more days untill more is ready to go into jars before I trim more. Will get some pics once everything is all cleaned up to show what the buds turned out like.
Next year I'm gonna be growing mostly runtz and skunk as they were my best two strains this year but I also have a few fem seeds, one papa Smurf, one lemon.kush, and one zkittlez that I'm gonna germ in March or April too.

socks4free

socks4free

Have you got it under control, socks?
Haha yes I did have it under control.

Im Getting excited for another grow seaso!

This year I'm not starting from seed I have clones from some of last year's plants (the runtz, and two afghan kush) and am getting some other clones from the friend who gave me the runtz and super skunk clones last year so should be another good season.

socks4free

socks4free

I started some thyme, German chamomile, parsley, chervil, sage, Oregano, Italian basil and genovese basil seeds to grow along side my Marijuana as companion plants this year. I also still have two rosemary plants I'll be putting out there With my plants and threw a few handfuls of alfalfa sprout seeds around my growing area a few days ago.

Once spring is in full swing here I'm gonna also make sure I still have several clover species and a few yarrow plants as well in my garden area.

A change that I am gonna try this season is instead of using store bought organic grow fertilizer I'm gonna try using the jadam JLF that I started last summer and have something like 35 gallons of ready to be used now.

socks4free

socks4free

My mother plants from last year's plants. Gonna probably just throw these outside too and let them flower once I have all the clones I need for this season.

IMG 20240413 125315
D

DougV

Stupid, I saw part of your fence was made from a dog cage. Good size cage, so probably good size dog. I then looked at every photo, and there are really nice ones, hoping to see the dog. Finally right hindquarter and chest. Short hair, brown, maybe a terrier of some sort, but that’s all I got.

So despite the nice photos, can you please toss in a photo of the dog/s?

Doug

socks4free

socks4free

Stupid, I saw part of your fence was made from a dog cage. Good size cage, so probably good size dog. I then looked at every photo, and there are really nice ones, hoping to see the dog. Finally right hindquarter and chest. Short hair, brown, maybe a terrier of some sort, but that’s all I got.

So despite the nice photos, can you please toss in a photo of the dog/s?

Doug
Lmfao yes when I started growing and wanted something to keep the dogs out of my plants while they were smaller and easily crushed I used the old dog cage we had from when the dogs were pups. Heres a couple pics they are both pitbulls very very sweat loving dogs who are extremely well socialized. These two are massive babies.

They both regularly go to work with my parents to their auto body shop so they are around random people all the time. Neither of them would ever bite anyone, idiots who don't know how to raise dogs give pitbulls a bad name because when raised right pitbulls are amazing family friendly dogs very smart.

IMG 20240416 100007
IMG 20240416 100028
Screenshot 20240416 1001312
socks4free

socks4free

Put my plants outside today for a few hours, the first time this year. Also have been slowly reducing the hours of light my plants have been getting so when I do put them outside It won't be a big difference in hours so hopefully they don't try to flower and have to reveg.wasting time.

IMG 20240416 130416
socks4free

socks4free

Just Ordered myself a bubbler today so I can make some jadam microbial solution to soak my garden area with before transplanting out there. Think this should give everything a nice boost.

I also wanted it Incase I decided I wanted to make some compost tea or something with it as well.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Back when I made tea , I used oxygen concentrators and nebulizers, that I scavenged from work. COPD stuff!

socks4free

socks4free

That's a neat idea Chucky.

After further reading I decided against using the bubbler for the JMS to start. As most people don't seem to be using it themselves. I'm gonna make a 2nd batch later on using the bubbler to see if I notice any big differences.

Started the first 5 gallon bucket of JMS today.

IMG 20240422 160510
IMG 20240422 160510
socks4free

socks4free

Got a betty page clone and a durban butter (never actually heard of durban butter nor could I find any strain info) clone a couple days ago. My buddy ended up buying a couple clones and he topping them to make clones from the clones and gave me the bottom half of both so I gave him some of my infused coconut oil and some of last year's flower as a thank you.6

Durban butter is the one on the left and Betty page is on the right

I'm still hoping to get another clone of that super skunk I had last year. It came out very nice after curing.
IMG 20240427 175114

Top Bottom