~SOIL BEDS OF FIRE~

• Thread starter delae632
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Looking good hommie Those beds are sick I was thinking of building 4x4 beds then i remebered I bought 2 complete botanicare ebb n flow systems and there just sittting in my gals moms basement lol so I'm just gonna put 4x4 smarties in the tray's and go lucky for me i was gonna go hydro b4 i fell in love with coco and now i can use the trays and not just let them sit in the basement i also think haveing 2 40 gal rez will help when it comes time to flush and what not any way epic start hommie can't wait to see some of sick pheno's you find stay frosty my friend .
P.G.

Ohh has any one use the white botanicare trays for beds b4 are they deep enough I think their like 7in deep or smething like that?

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

in this corner the challenger, theyre known for packing so much flame that the ordinary grower cannot contain them ! their buds have been known to lay the average man down with 1 hit. ladies and gentleman BEDS FULL-O-SLUTS! NOW FOR THE man of the show. from parts all over, he has been slaying grows for years on years making people grin ear to ear. buds so flavorfull they have made other people hate their own weed. THE CHAMP , D " THE LOTION MAN" MONEY! LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE!!

damn bro, your strain list, your beds, your stud stable are all to die for! i know how much time and effort you have put into this grow and it shows. its all paying off and in my eyes it couldnt be happening to a more deserved person than you. i dont think your tramps are knowing theyre about to be wined and dinned. good luck bro ( not that you need it) glad you made it home safe but kinda pissed you didnt give me a heads up on your new thread hahaha. you know im here front row blockin the view with my big head haha. congrats bro.

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Looking good hommie Those beds are sick I was thinking of building 4x4 beds then i remebered I bought 2 complete botanicare ebb n flow systems and there just sittting in my gals moms basement lol so I'm just gonna put 4x4 smarties in the tray's and go lucky for me i was gonna go hydro b4 i fell in love with coco and now i can use the trays and not just let them sit in the basement i also think haveing 2 40 gal rez will help when it comes time to flush and what not any way epic start hommie can't wait to see some of sick pheno's you find stay frosty my friend .
P.G.

Ohh has any one use the white botanicare trays for beds b4 are they deep enough I think their like 7in deep or smething like that?

wassup pg? if your trays arent deep enough you can always put a 200 gal smartie in there and fill that up. im thinkng thats going to be my line of action when i make the switch over next run.

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Right there with you, brother!

buffalo-bill-gif.215028

Precious needs way more attention than any grow log.

Bring out the lotion, D's about to kill some shit.

Cheers,
A

Agreed...well I've got to go tend to the moths....I mean plants.

very nice man thansk for sharing are you running any amendments with the ffof? or added perlite etc? looks very clean, love the wheels...peace

I'll probably just add some dolomite lime and a little perlite. Thanks for checkin' in!

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Somebody took wood shop.

haha I'm actually not all that handy.

P.G.

Thanks PG! humboldtdr uses the geo pot bed liners and KILLS it. I almost went that route.

in this corner the challenger, theyre known for packing so much flame that the ordinary grower cannot contain them ! their buds have been known to lay the average man down with 1 hit. ladies and gentleman BEDS FULL-O-SLUTS! NOW FOR THE man of the show. from parts all over, he has been slaying grows for years on years making people grin ear to ear. buds so flavorfull they have made other people hate their own weed. THE CHAMP , D " THE LOTION MAN" MONEY! LETS GET READY TO RUMBLE!!

damn bro, your strain list, your beds, your stud stable are all to die for! i know how much time and effort you have put into this grow and it shows. its all paying off and in my eyes it couldnt be happening to a more deserved person than you. i dont think your tramps are knowing theyre about to be wined and dinned. good luck bro ( not that you need it) glad you made it home safe but kinda pissed you didnt give me a heads up on your new thread hahaha. you know im here front row blockin the view with my big head haha. congrats bro.

HAHA! SO fuckin' funny dude! D " THE LOTION MAN" MONEY....this kills me man. ha! Thanks for the words homie, it means a lot.

those beds look sick bro! congrats on an excellent job!

Thanks man!

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
ah yeah soma style beds, rollers baby...im working way up to that level, but the 30 gal rubbermaids gonna have to do for now. sure youll kill it bro!

Hey, whatever works man. Thanks for checkin' it out.

It looks like you are building an ark for weed, and you've collected some rare and dangerous animals to put in that ark. I hope all is well with you and yours

mal

Hahaha We must make sure to bring a male and female of each! So funny Mal...all it good homie. I hope all is well with you and yours as well.

D
Dayum!!! Those beds look niiiice, that list is killer too. Dope work homie!

Thanks man!

I'm going "fuck it" style and painting the whole beds with the tar tomorrow, letting it cure up over the weekend and then planting 'em out next week.

Mad respect to all of you! Thanks for the support.

Keep it creepy

D

highersolutions

highersolutions

Premium Member
Supporter
Very nice work on the beds bro...they look top notch. I made something similar myself quite awhile back. Sick line up of strains as well. Looking forward to seeing everything in full swing. Peace

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

"I'm going "fuck it" style and painting the whole beds with the tar tomorrow, letting it cure up over the weekend and then planting 'em out next week."

A nice marine spar varnish would probably do the trick and maybe cheaper and cleaner too!

leadsled

leadsled

GrowRU
Wow, impressive. Very very nice job on the beds. Looking forward to seeing you kick ass with them. Thanks for sharing.

Popping just under 100 beans at once was absolutely crazy! It was extremely stressful and is not recommended unless you have a lot of space and a lot of time. The most valuable thing I learned from this is process so far that I'd like to share it to be VERY careful if you decide to use Light Warrior for seedlings. I had a lot of trouble with it and won't be using it in the future.
What type of problems did you have with light warrior?
How did you solve your troubles?

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
"I'm going "fuck it" style and painting the whole beds with the tar tomorrow, letting it cure up over the weekend and then planting 'em out next week."

A nice marine spar varnish would probably do the trick and maybe cheaper and cleaner too!

Great idea

nice construction on them im subed for the sho

Thanks man

Wow, impressive. Very very nice job on the beds. Looking forward to seeing you kick ass with them. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks LS!

What type of problems did you have with light warrior?
How did you solve your troubles?

Sg hit the nail on the head with his reply.

^ a bunch of deficienies. yellowing, curling, spots. just nasty looking.. the solution to the problem is cutting it with regular soil. ime.

Thanks man! That pretty much sums it up. That stuff put me about a month behind schedule...NEVER again!

D

Top Bottom