~SOIL BEDS OF FIRE~

• Thread starter delae632
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
I hope youre still planing on posting you process for 're-amending' the beds - I'm about to finish my first round in beds (hell we may be on the same schedule) and I've been pulling info from several places on how to break all the roots down and till it up for re-use.

Thanks
-GR33N

I'll be using EWC's, bat guano, fossilized sea bird guano, blood meal, bone meal, trace minerals, mag, charcoal, and dolomite lime. I'll be using hygrozyme to break down the roots.

your kickin ass D, keep it up

Thanks man!

damn bro, you put in work and made this grow your bitch! great work > insert golf clap< any plans on which phenos will get their own bed next run?

Thanks homie! Next run will be a total hodge podge due to the RA's fucking up my mother scene. I'm not happy about it but it is what it is. After next run I'll be sticking with my plan. The two strains I will be running in the future will remain secret.

D, do you have any wide room shots? Looks amazing BTW

No whole room shots for a while. The little attachment I use for my wide angle lens broke so I need to get another one. I can take a normal room shot with the light on but that's the best I can do for ya right now. Sorry man

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Nooooooo!! The fish eye lens broke. Man I really liked them fish eye shots

The adhesive on the ring that sticks to your phone stopped sticking. I emailed the company and bitched because my lens was on the phone when the glue decided to give out and my lens got scratched. They said they're sending me a new lens pack and more adhesive rings. I'll probably just super glue the ring to my phone this time.

soserthc1

soserthc1

Damn , d them sour pebbles look awesome , well hell everything looks awesome but them sour pebbles have really colored up for all the luck few blow them up on here.... killer bro... i think you need a east coast smoke report......jk respect soser

soserthc1

soserthc1

go away for a few days man and its tough catching up with all my watched threads ..... sure is fun but time consuming man..... especially dreading trying to get thru. the rest of goo's GSC thread but got this one caught up .... on to the next...... peace soser

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
I wish I could label all the different phenos to the corresponding pics but it's extremely hard for me to even get these pics right now. The room is way overgrown and it's hard enough for me to water right now let alone take proper pics. I can't even get pics of all the phenos. Sorry folks, I'm doing the best I can. I hope you enjoy the pics...I'm sticky!!!!:D
Like double sided tape LOL what a problem to have:) Fabulous job Delae !!!

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Damn , d them sour pebbles look awesome , well hell everything looks awesome but them sour pebbles have really colored up for all the luck few blow them up on here.... killer bro... i think you need a east coast smoke report......jk respect soser
go away for a few days man and its tough catching up with all my watched threads ..... sure is fun but time consuming man..... especially dreading trying to get thru. the rest of goo's GSC thread but got this one caught up .... on to the next...... peace soser

Thanks Soser! I'm really looking forward to trying out all these strains...It's just around the corner ;)

I hear ya about keeping up on other peoples threads. Shit, I can hardly keep up with my own!

Like double sided tape LOL what a problem to have:) Fabulous job Delae !!!

Hahaha exactly. I'm Velcro Man!!!! Thanks Dusa!

Mogrow

Mogrow

man o man D that starfighter looks yummy, so do the other strains but the starfighter sticks out to me..
great thread, pics are top drawer, good solid info, no big spaces between posts>>golf clap<<......
rock on holmes

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
man o man D that starfighter looks yummy, so do the other strains but the starfighter sticks out to me..
great thread, pics are top drawer, good solid info, no big spaces between posts>>golf clap<<......
rock on holmes

Thanks Mo! Just looking inside the room the Starfighter definitely catches your eye. It really stands out. Can't wait to smoke it!

nMEEKS

nMEEKS

Horticulturist
Supporter
WOW D. . .:eek: !!! Those plants turned out looking like they lived a perfect life from day 1 bro, nice work in the end-game! I have a pack of those White Fire Aliens too, would u say they are worth popping? Thanks as always for sharing such awesome pics of your flowers! I hope everything else is good down there bro!

-Meeks

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
WOW D. . .:eek: !!! Those plants turned out looking like they lived a perfect life from day 1 bro, nice work in the end-game! I have a pack of those White Fire Aliens too, would u say they are worth popping? Thanks as always for sharing such awesome pics of your flowers! I hope everything else is good down there bro!

-Meeks

Thanks brotha! Pop those WFA's! Out of the two females I grew out one is a crazy good pheno. They're both really nice but one has it all. Thanks for poppin' in.

D

Latest posts

Top Bottom