~SOIL BEDS OF FIRE~

• Thread starter delae632
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
I wish I could label all the different phenos to the corresponding pics but it's extremely hard for me to even get these pics right now. The room is way overgrown and it's hard enough for me to water right now let alone take proper pics. I can't even get pics of all the phenos. Sorry folks, I'm doing the best I can. I hope you enjoy the pics...I'm sticky!!!!:D

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
That second pic looks on point man! This WiFi the same cut as your last run?

Thanks Fox! Yeah I'm re running 4 of my 6 WiFi cuts from last run.

:)

Very Nice, D.

Gotta love WiFi... Can't wait to see your harvest pics, especially the Alien gear. I been following your grow very close. I am in the process of switching to beds. Considering you did a massive seed run on your first go round with beds, plus battled RA's, you did an excellent job with this grow. Very impressive, sir. Keep up the good work!

I like WiFi a lot but by the looks of my White Fire Alien #1 I have a feeling that I'll be ditching all the WiFi cuts I have for her. Harvest pics of all this amazing gear will be coming up in a week or so. Thanks for the kind words KushCo.

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
dude....those beds are killin it! that starfighter is re-effin-diculous. they all are.

good job man...i think im finna switch to beds. :)
how many dif starfighter phenos did you end up running? i think i see three...perhaps four.

Thanks neck! I'm diggin' the beds man. I've got 6 SF phenos in there but it's become quite hard to get pics worth posting of all of them. I tried to get 'em all tonight but it just wasn't happening without messing up some trichs. There's 4 phenos posted. Hopefully come harvest I'll be able to document them a little better.

Lovely plants, brother. Would you mind posting up a whole plant photo of the TA F2? Thanks!

outwest

Unfortunately that's impossible right now. I'll really try to get some whole plant shots during chop. Sorry man...

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
Thanks neck! I'm diggin' the beds man. I've got 6 SF phenos in there but it's become quite hard to get pics worth posting of all of them. I tried to get 'em all tonight but it just wasn't happening without messing up some trichs. There's 4 phenos posted. Hopefully come harvest I'll be able to document them a little better.

Unfortunately that's impossible right now. I'll really try to get some whole plant shots during chop. Sorry man...

No worries at all. I'm running it right now, but I'm in the early stages. Love to see others results. :)

outwest

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
I'm in love with it man. I can't wait to get 'em dried up and packed in the bong. I'm really looking forward to running them again next run too. Best of luck with your grow. Your going to love these babies!

Love to hear that. I've got a nice little selection going and am hoping to find a keeper or two that I can repeat and pass around.

outwest

NaturalTherapy

NaturalTherapy

Lighthouse
Supporter

This made me stop and say "WOW" and go back and find out what strain it is to cop those seeds... Oh...right....only one of the rarest fucking breeds around....shouldn't be too hard to get my hands on that one... I want to be an astronaut.

Flowers look great D, I admire your craft

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Those pics r crazy killer.. The Tahoe Alien F1 & F2 look the same super bomb..ur starfighters look mega dank & hella huge.. This is gunna b a super Alien harvest WOW!! Thanks very very much 4 taking the time 2 post up these mega flicks.. I know it's a pain in the ass but ur effort is greatly appreciated..

KushCo

KushCo

I like WiFi a lot but by the looks of my White Fire Alien #1 I have a feeling that I'll be ditching all the WiFi cuts I have for her. Harvest pics of all this amazing gear will be coming up in a week or so. Thanks for the kind words KushCo.

That's really encouraging to hear about the White Fire Alien. Thanks for that bit of info...I got 6 WFA's im about to flip in a week or two, after seeing your pics I cant wait to see what I come up with...

seriously though...you are doing some amazing work. Im blown away by your results... The majority of these strains are all 1st time runs in a new setup, no? It aint easy doing one or the other...but both at the same time with the results you are getting shows you got skills and really do a good job staying on top of your game. Alien blessed you with some killer genetics and you really did em justice. Respect...

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Those pics r crazy killer.. The Tahoe Alien F1 & F2 look the same super bomb..ur starfighters look mega dank & hella huge.. This is gunna b a super Alien harvest WOW!! Thanks very very much 4 taking the time 2 post up these mega flicks.. I know it's a pain in the ass but ur effort is greatly appreciated..

Thanks homie! The Ta f2's definitely chunked up more than the f1's but they're pretty close. The f2's are much more sturdy than the f1's as well. I'm going to run 'em side by side again for sure. I can't wait to chop, cure and smoke every pheno in there!

Thanks for the words Goo. I mainly post grow logs for myself but I enjoy the sharing aspect with all the farmers who appreciate it as well. I may start doing staggered, fast forward grow logs in the future for security purposes. Once this log is done you guys might not see another one from me for a minute. Safety first! Thanks for all the support as always.

Respect

D

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
That's really encouraging to hear about the White Fire Alien. Thanks for that bit of info...I got 6 WFA's im about to flip in a week or two, after seeing your pics I cant wait to see what I come up with...

seriously though...you are doing some amazing work. Im blown away by your results... The majority of these strains are all 1st time runs in a new setup, no? It aint easy doing one or the other...but both at the same time with the results you are getting shows you got skills and really do a good job staying on top of your game. Alien blessed you with some killer genetics and you really did em justice. Respect...

Thanks a ton for the words KushCo. I really appreciate all the kind words from you guys.

You're spot on bro! For the past couple years I've mostly been running strains for the first time with some type of change in my room every run. I'm really looking forward to hunkering down in the beds now, REALLY getting dialed in and perfecting it. I won't be changing much for a long long time. The strains will vary a bit here and there but I will be devoting a couple beds to a couple staples for several runs in a row to see how dialed I can get 'em. 2 beds will be devoted to running new gear and pheno hunting and 2 beds will be filled with 1 strain each that will be my main focus for putting together solid units. I've been experimenting with tons of shit for long enough and feel the strong urge to stop and do ONE "style" so I can really master it. The constant change makes things hard, confusing and unpredictable, which I don't like. I need routine, consistency and dependability in my life.

Alien has definitely been more than generous with me and for that I am indebted to him. He's a good friend.

Thanks again brotha.

Respect

D

GR33NL3AF

GR33NL3AF

I hope youre still planing on posting you process for 're-amending' the beds - I'm about to finish my first round in beds (hell we may be on the same schedule) and I've been pulling info from several places on how to break all the roots down and till it up for re-use.

Thanks
-GR33N

Latest posts

Top Bottom