~SOIL BEDS OF FIRE~

• Thread starter delae632
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JK420

JK420

Sick looking beds bro. That line up has me drooling! How are you going to decide which females to cull or are you going to keep them all?

neck

neck

the beds look sick, man. ive been debating going this route (beds) for a bit ever since i saw what others were pullin out of them. cant wait to see what you can do with all those bomb ass genetics.

fwiw...i popped some fire og bx's...i got two males...two females...and a mutant runt. the mutant was killed straight away and the two males were kept because i planned on crossing them out. the females went into flower to see what i was working with and sadly enough they both hermied pretty badly in week 2 or so. pretty bummed. i had high hopes for them beans.

so in the end i killed all four...im not gonna risk crossing out hermie traits.

just a heads up...i hope you fare better with yours.

be good, bro. and GL with all that FLAME.

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
the beds look sick, man. ive been debating going this route (beds) for a bit ever since i saw what others were pullin out of them. cant wait to see what you can do with all those bomb ass genetics.

fwiw...i popped some fire og bx's...i got two males...two females...and a mutant runt. the mutant was killed straight away and the two males were kept because i planned on crossing them out. the females went into flower to see what i was working with and sadly enough they both hermied pretty badly in week 2 or so. pretty bummed. i had high hopes for them beans.

so in the end i killed all four...im not gonna risk crossing out hermie traits.

just a heads up...i hope you fare better with yours.

be good, bro. and GL with all that FLAME.
I hate to put this out there, but this is almost starting to become a trend. One of my fire alien kushes hermied at week 2 and i know that D's and Nmeeks' white urkles both did too. I know D had some light leaks, but....., damn, i have a ton of raskal gear left to run and the ones in flower now seem ok and look/smell like FIRE, i pray to god this is just a couple circumstantial instances of hermies, not something genetic. I guess we'll see. Peace Neck!
What up D! Keep killin it brother! Motiv

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

I hate to put this out there, but this is almost starting to become a trend. One of my fire alien kushes hermied at week 2 and i know that D's and Nmeeks' white urkles both did too. I know D had some light leaks, but....., damn, i have a ton of raskal gear left to run and the ones in flower now seem ok and look/smell like FIRE, i pray to god this is just a couple circumstantial instances of hermies, not something genetic. I guess we'll see. Peace Neck!
What up D! Keep killin it brother! Motiv

Thats hella trash. I hate hearing that shit. Only way to figure it out would to be to run it again. Hope its hust stress but if the 3 of you bosses got herms more then likely its the genetics

waayne

waayne

wassup motiv!
Hey bro I ran thru 2 packs of OGR's Fire Alien Kush and never had hermie issues with that strain

I did have some hermaphrodite issues with his Urkle x Alien and White Master Kush, and I had 3 out of 8 plants herm on me out of his Strawberry Bubba Kush
They were so bad I had to toss them out.

I did not have light leaks.......

Good luck homie!

motiv303

motiv303

Amputating Fakeness
Supporter
wassup motiv!
Hey bro I ran thru 2 packs of OGR's Fire Alien Kush and never had hermie issues with that strain

I did have some hermaphrodite issues with his Urkle x Alien and White Master Kush, and I had 3 out of 8 plants herm on me out of his Strawberry Bubba Kush
They were so bad I had to toss them out.

I did not have light leaks.......

Good luck homie!
Thanks for that info Big Dog! Much appreciated. I hate hearing things like that, but better to have the info and know to keep an eye out ya know? I know of a LOT of cats that ran/run the FAK without issues too so again, hopefully just a fluke. Ive got just about everything currently available of Ogrs so we'll see how things go. Good lookin out Waayne! Peace to ya brother! Motiv

neck

neck

yeah these were pretty bad hermies. from top to bottom...full on intermixed male/female flowers.

pissed i wasted my time and money. but it is what it is.

edit: just wanted to say that i run usually 3-6 strains at a time...nothing else exhibited hermie traits except for the two phenos of fire og bx2. i didnt want you good people to think it was something i did. ;)

Ohiofarmer

Ohiofarmer

It's nice to see skilled growers making the switch over to beds; they're the shit, nothin beats soil organic beds,props on thinkin of a new way to do the beds as well. best wishes....insane line-up wish i had genetics like that. Take it easy brotha

A

Alien

Supporter
I'll update soon...just got back from a trip and I'll be working like crazy to get this thing popped off within the next few days.

D

Can't wait brother! Many good vibes your way for the work ahead!

damn son you living out of a suitcase these days or what?

Living just above the well, I believe...

Haha cheers fellas,
A

Top Bottom