DAY 61 Sour Pebbles

IMG 0561
IMG 0563

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
DAY 61 Room shot

Sorry folks it was a really quick photo session. I forgot to get the SLAD in there and I didn't turn my fans off so a few pics are a bit blurry. Thanks to the very kind folks at photojojo they gave me a brand new 3 lens set for my phone (as you can see). They came with the iPhone 4 sticker rings which have a bit more surface area than the 3gs rings which I was using before. Hopefully they stick better so I don't scratch all my lenses again. If one falls off I'm just going to super glue it to my phone.

I hope you all have a great weekend.

Respect

D

IMG 0558

MakinGoo

MakinGoo

Yes the fish eye is back.. Killer flicks D..The Starfighter looks crazy super bomb it's caked with crystals on top of crystals.. The Tahoe Alien F2 #1 is a beast all the plants looks killer.. Great update.. I can already see it next weekend ur gunna drop off the face of the earth smokin all that killer Alien Fire.. Ur gunna p M.I.A.

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Thanks waayne! This thread should have been called "By the skin of my teeth". It was a serious race and battle against the RA's but I think I pulled it off okay all things considered. I hate that those little bastards are all up in my macro shots stuck to my beautiful flowers but it is what it it...

I strive to grow cannabis as well as you some day.

D

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Yes the fish eye is back.. Killer flicks D..The Starfighter looks crazy super bomb it's caked with crystals on top of crystals.. The Tahoe Alien F2 #1 is a beast all the plants looks killer.. Great update.. I can already see it next weekend ur gunna drop off the face of the earth smokin all that killer Alien Fire.. Ur gunna p M.I.A.

Just for you buddy! haha I'm glad I got them in the mail just in time for the finish line shots. I'll definitely be MIA for a minute. Thanks for all the support homie.

dirk d

dirk d

Excellent Job Delae Love all your girls bro! That Tahoe Alien F2 #1 looks amazing with that frosted canoeing and the different colors. Sour Pebbles Looked Bomb too they all did man!! lol It's getting time for me to get another Alien Strain..

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
and this is how he gets me back in the well all the time, by tossing alien nugs down to the bottom.

Shit's been gettin' weird in the well lately...

Tumblr lcerbeIWxg1qb62qyo1 500

Excellent Job Delae Love all your girls bro! That Tahoe Alien F2 #1 looks amazing with that frosted canoeing and the different colors. Sour Pebbles Looked Bomb too they all did man!! lol It's getting time for me to get another Alien Strain..

Thanks man! The TA #1 has really got me wanting to run these two side by side again (which I'll be doing next run). I thought the #2 was the keeper but now I'm torn. Get what you can dirk. Don't sleep on Alien's gear.

Me 2 I need 2 get me a few more Alien strains..

We always need more! We're all a bunch of fuckin' genetic junkies over here.

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
well, they have said it already:rolleyes: ...

Great work on the beds , the room and the plants Delae! Awesome photos too!

Enjoy the fruits of your labor Bro.

Your Grow is why I dig the farm ...So much to learn and strive for.

I wanna make indoor beds!~!!
AND HAVE A ROOM LIKE YOURS...SOMEDAY!

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
well, they have said it already:rolleyes: ...

Great work on the beds , the room and the plants Delae! Awesome photos too!

Enjoy the fruits of your labor Bro.

Your Grow is why I dig the farm ...So much to learn and strive for.

I wanna make indoor beds!~!!
AND HAVE A ROOM LIKE YOURS...SOMEDAY!

Thanks a lot Ken! I'm anxious to try all this stuff out.

You should make some beds! I love them and I'll never go back to pots. Looks like you have some pretty good experience with building beds/boxes for your outdoor so you're a step ahead.

Have a good one!

D

A

Alien

Supporter
D, my brother...excellent work on the grow. Everything looks outstanding! It's hard to believe you had a battle with RAs whatsoever...the flowers all look top notch! Thank you very much for sharing your photos and documenting your grow. I know how much time it requires, so many thanks to you.

The new well photo is spot on.

Props and Respect.

Much love,
A

Top Bottom