~SOIL BEDS OF FIRE~

• Thread starter delae632
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

keonaona

killa show D !!!! cant wait for alien dawg shot's .. i think that girl in the well need's some nugs to .. she look's angry ... never mind hoggin it all cheese... spread da ALOHA... haha.. have great weekend D and POSITIVE VIBEZ....

KILLERCHEF420

KILLERCHEF420

WHATS UP D I KINDA FELL OF THE FORUM FOR A WHILE BUT IVE BEEN ABLE TO GET BACK ON LATELY FOUND YOR NEW THREAD I GOT TO SAY YOUR BEDS ARE SICK YOU BUSTED YOUR ASS ON THEM FORSURE AND STARFIGHTER AT DAY 61 LOOKS LIKE MY CUP OF TEA SORRY ABOUT THE RA' I HAD THEM ASWELL CHOPED EVERYTHING CLEANED AND CLEANED DROPPED USING COCO AND THEYRE NO WERE TO BE SEEN SINCE SO I KNOW YOU WILL BE STRAIT MUCH RESPECT BRO ILL BE POPPING IN AND OUT TO SAY HOLA

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
D, my brother...excellent work on the grow. Everything looks outstanding! It's hard to believe you had a battle with RAs whatsoever...the flowers all look top notch! Thank you very much for sharing your photos and documenting your grow. I know how much time it requires, so many thanks to you.

The new well photo is spot on.

Props and Respect.

Much love,
A

Thanks for the words big homie! It was a pleasure to run your strains man, you really made it pretty damn easy for all of us grow some fire. You knocked it out of the park with all of these gems. It'll be nice to see what I can do with these when I'm RA free!

No problem documenting it at all man. Yeah it takes some time but it's good for me and for others.

All the thanks need to go to you brotha. Thanks for all you do for all of us, It's greatly appreciated. Great job on ALL these creations.

I've never been so eager to trim in my life.

Respect

D

Damn homie!!! You really knocked this grow out the park.. I'm talking bed for bed!!!! You the shit homie.. Much love...

Thanks sog! Mad respect!

killa show D !!!! cant wait for alien dawg shot's .. i think that girl in the well need's some nugs to .. she look's angry ... never mind hoggin it all cheese... spread da ALOHA... haha.. have great weekend D and POSITIVE VIBEZ....

Thanks keo! I think that chick in the well is is on bath salts bro. haha She ate the lotion!

That bitch better get her own lotion, this bottle is mine

Sorry Cheese she got to it first. I've always got a few cases on deck though!

WHATS UP D I KINDA FELL OF THE FORUM FOR A WHILE BUT IVE BEEN ABLE TO GET BACK ON LATELY FOUND YOR NEW THREAD I GOT TO SAY YOUR BEDS ARE SICK YOU BUSTED YOUR ASS ON THEM FORSURE AND STARFIGHTER AT DAY 61 LOOKS LIKE MY CUP OF TEA SORRY ABOUT THE RA' I HAD THEM ASWELL CHOPED EVERYTHING CLEANED AND CLEANED DROPPED USING COCO AND THEYRE NO WERE TO BE SEEN SINCE SO I KNOW YOU WILL BE STRAIT MUCH RESPECT BRO ILL BE POPPING IN AND OUT TO SAY HOLA

PEACE
KILLERCHEF

Yo KC! Thanks for checkin' in. The Starfighter ain't no joke! I hope all is well man.

bigcheese510

bigcheese510

Thanks for the words big homie! It was a pleasure to run your strains man, you really made it pretty damn easy for all of us grow some fire. You knocked it out of the park with all of these gems. It'll be nice to see what I can do with these when I'm RA free!

No problem documenting it at all man. Yeah it takes some time but it's good for me and for others.

All the thanks need to go to you brotha. Thanks for all you do for all of us, It's greatly appreciated. Great job on ALL these creations.

I've never been so eager to trim in my life.

Respect

D

Thanks sog! Mad respect!

Thanks keo! I that chick in the well is is on bath salts bro. haha She ate the lotion!

Sorry Cheese she got to it first. I've always got a few cases on deck though!

Yo KC! Thanks for checkin' in. The Starfighter ain't no joke! I hope all is well man.

its all good, shes gonna use it on me anyway.

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
this show just left me speechless dam im talking to much already thats beyond stellar
unexplainable

Thanks for the kind words DG. Glad I could put on a good shot for ya!:D

Way too busy in the veg room all day so I'll be chopping tomorrow. Took the last lights off pics today and I'll get the last lights on photos when I chop tomorrow. I'm busy as hell as you all can imagine so I'll get pics up as soon as I can.

Respect

D

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
Day 63 White Fire Alien

DSC04836
DSC04835
DSC04834

delae632

delae632

IG @delae_632
Supporter
I love harvest time but I hate 2 cut them down & trim them..

I like the first couple/few days of trimming but then I get a little burnt out. I'll be trimming this whole room all by my lonesome this round. The last guy I had working for me wouldn't shut the fuck up...EVER! So I'm still pretty over it. Looking to just zen out and get it done this time...angst free. It's going to take a minute....haha

Top Bottom