SOIL MITES? Neem oil? Too bushy ?

• Thread starter Travismilne89
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Travismilne89

Travismilne89

I find that I need to start feeding between six and eight weeks, dependent upon how heavy a feeder the strain is

Whereas you're just starting to feed them I would feed a plant that size around 450 or 500 ppm and within a few weeks I would be up around 650 PPM. I'd probably feed them and then the next time give them just straight 6.5 pH'ed water or some cycle like this till I saw what they needed, hope this helps

So in other words wayyyyy less then even the regular feeding schedule on the back of the fox farm bottles? Yesterday I fed the first time at 1/2 general feed. I think it puts my ppm sky high because of all the other additions to my RO water. So are you recommending that my nutrients be 450-500 in addition to all the other additions(PH up , calcium and salt) ? Or 450-500 Total PPM ?

I should add that my Tap is already 517 PPM right out of the faucet and the RO comes out at 17 PPM. Meaning I have nothing in my RO. haha

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

So in other words wayyyyy less then even the regular feeding schedule on the back of the fox farm bottles? Yesterday I fed the first time at 1/2 general feed. I think it puts my ppm sky high because of all the other additions to my RO water. So are you recommending that my nutrients be 450-500 in addition to all the other additions(PH up , calcium and salt) ? Or 450-500 Total PPM ?

I should add that my Tap is already 517 PPM right out of the faucet and the RO comes out at 17 PPM. Meaning I have nothing in my RO. haha
Yes way less, start at maybe half of the recommended amount or less, I seldom feed above 800 - 850 PPM to even the biggest blooming plants
20200426 082301

Your plants look great btw, good job!

Travismilne89

Travismilne89

Wow! Yours look good! haha. Okay so just to make sure and clarify . I should probably add my nutrients to my water before anything else so I know how many ppm of only nutrients are in my water and not exceed 850 or so. Then after I have about 500ppm of just nutrients in my water then I add my salt , ph up and calcium? If So then im going to try this out . Really something I needed to understand in bettter depth .

How much longer would you veg my plants before you turn flower? I just want to get this grow overwith at this point and move to the next but if they need another week or two then so be it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom