• Start date
  • Tagged users None
papapayne

papapayne

Cycle 3 first import 006
Cycle 3 first import 009

papapayne

papapayne

Everything is moving right along. I transplanted one into the 1 gallon smart pot, wanted to see the effect of transplanting earlier. I am pretty certain they other seedlings will get bigger quicker at first due to extra oxygen in the root zone, but we shall see.

Everything is still on 1/4 canna A b cal mg, and rhizo. I am going to bump that up here next feeding to 1/2 strength.

papapayne

papapayne

My girl and I have been discussing at length the future of the co op, as well the garden. Most the places we have looked at have been impossible to do a safe outdoor season, and balancing a new place close enough to get to college vs far enough out of town to be safe for outdoor is proving a challenge. Gonna be settling on a nice 3 bedroom house with a garage. Think the plan for the future is going to be expanding my wattage indoors, thinking 4-6k watts would be awesome. Hopefully in basement or garage, and then have 1 room indoors for veggers/male pollen collection. Anyways, hope everyone out there is doing great!

Stay free, stay high

papapayne

papapayne

Gave them the first full strength
WP 20150128 001
WP 20150128 003
feed, hopefully they green up!

papapayne

papapayne

I am getting ready to start sourcing my equipment for the next grow. Any one have a recommendation for a good room controller? Ideally I would like something that would run the dehumidifer, run the intake and exhaust fans based on temperature inside/outside, run a co2 burner.

Also, what are peoples opinions on this. 4k watts...that enough wattage to need a amp controller wired into the fuse panel, or is still regular high quality timers the best option?

papapayne

papapayne

Uppotted from solo cups to 6x6 pots. Gotta say, holy fuck nuggets the roots were going crazy. Only 13 days from germ and they all had roots popping out the bottom of the cup. I gave em the first bit of mycos now as well. Gave em each a table spoon, mostly on the buttom touching the roots, and some one the sides. All in all, liking the coco. can definitely see how quick they respond. anyway, here they are.

Up poy

HiGro

HiGro

Just beautiful! I like the neat and cleanliness of your grow op! Probably comes from being in the service.

Im a disabled vet myself served 7 years in the Marine Corps. I really like that you guys formed up a Soldiers Co Op Grow thats really cool.

You guys are doing great work on the grows their looking beautiful ill be keeping a eye on this thread!

papapayne

papapayne

Just beautiful! I like the neat and cleanliness of your grow op! Probably comes from being in the service.

Im a disabled vet myself served 7 years in the Marine Corps. I really like that you guys formed up a Soldiers Co Op Grow thats really cool.

You guys are doing great work on the grows their looking beautiful ill be keeping a eye on this thread!

Thank you for your service brother. When did you serve? I cycled thru some of the USMC camps in Iraq and gotta say, I would gladly fight along side a marine any day the week. I actually feel like my grow is looking sloppy right now, but thank you for the compliment!

Feel free to pull up a chair, question comment bitch moan whatever suits ya. Still in the boring stages, but holdfast we will get a show going shortly.

stay free, stay high

papa

papapayne

papapayne

Any of you pro electricians out there wanna weigh in on this fuse panel? Is this one that I could hook up a 4 light hub safely? I may need to run one more flower cycle in my apartment before the move so want to see if my wiring can even handle 4k watts, a dehumidifier and a few inline.

WP 20150131 001

HiGro

HiGro

And thank you for yours and your brothers, 05 to 12 man deployed 5 times station out of Camp Lejeune

papapayne

papapayne

And thank you for yours and your brothers, 05 to 12 man deployed 5 times station out of Camp Lejeune

Dang, they kept ya down range quite a bit. How you doing now that your stateside, if you don't mind me asking that is.
I been back home 5 years now...its...ya. I been debating getting involved with the VFW or something, miss the brotherhood. And civilians can't understand it.

HiGro

HiGro

I feel ya there brother they just can't comprehend. I'm doing OK..I miss being in action with my boys knowing they got my back no matter what! Out here I'm lucky if someone would hold the door open for me! I'm involved with my local VFW its nice to talk to other vet's who's been there and done that on every level being in and out. Its still not the same of being in tho nothing quite like it!!

papapayne

papapayne

yea I feel ya brother. Hell just yesterday at my gfs parents house while watching the Superbowl her nephew jumped out around the corner to scare me and before I even knew it he was choking in my arms. Luckily I didn't hurt him, and of course it was pure horror for her family and me. 5 years out of rotation and muscle memory very much alive and well. Have you had any similar experiences? How do you deal?

papapayne

papapayne

they are doing great. Been giving a little bit of nute solution daily, keeping the coco a little moist. They seem to be loving life, roots are expanding out the bottom of the pot like mad, getting into the stage where they are going to take the fuck off! Been doing research and debating how big I want to go. Measured the room, 10x13.25...I don't think a 10x10 would fit and have room to work in there, dehumidifier, reservoir, and somehow fit my veggers/moms. Kinda thinking 2k, getting a 5x10 flower tent, and a 2x4 for veg. I have about 1k to spend on the grow, want to get a tent, full automation, co2 etc etc
Feb 2

Top Bottom