Soldiers Co Op Grow 2015

• Thread starter papapayne
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
papapayne

papapayne

The 6 inch I have now is a friends I can borrow for a month, when I buy one it will be an 8 in. My filter is to big for 6 to pull thru

papapayne

papapayne

The fan is just a simple 6 incher my buddy had extra. Its prob around 550 cfm

papapayne

papapayne

Night shots 001
Night shots 002
Night shots 003

Durzil

Durzil

I like that last pic. Nice view of the setup. That a Lasko Elite fan? How do you like it?

papapayne

papapayne

The oscillating fan? Its from goodwill to be honest lol. I have a big box fan (14 bucks at wall mart) on the far end on the ground whipping up the under canopy, then I have another 14 dollar wal mart box fan in the corner on a milk crate messing with the air above the canopy, then the oscillating one is canopy level

DAT

DAT

video request with you mixing up the food you give your plant and telling what it is and how you do it.
looking awesome!
whats honey bee?

papapayne

papapayne

Honeybee was breed by a guy from rollitup, its basically grape stomper x plushberry. Its a nice squat purple indica that yields dense grape flavored golf ball nugs. And yea I can do a video of that for ya.

DAT

DAT

was that 'fabfun' or 'highlander's' invention?
cool.
grape is one of my favz, does it smell fruity too,? that would be double cool!

papapayne

papapayne

no genuity is the breeders username :)

are you dr. Amber trichome from RUI?

Durzil

Durzil

Any experience with Sun System LEC315 or Ceramic Metal Halide? I'm considering one for my veg cab.

Know anyone who'd want to split a 4 pack of Genesis DE bulbs?

Asked a few friends about an 8" fan, they all run 6" fans unfortunately.

papapayne

papapayne

Any experience with Sun System LEC315 or Ceramic Metal Halide? I'm considering one for my veg cab.

Know anyone who'd want to split a 4 pack of Genesis DE bulbs?

Asked a few friends about an 8" fan, they all run 6" fans unfortunately.

Nope I haven't used cermaic or the sun system, an no worries about the fan, I am getting a nice check in 2 weeks, and will be buying a new one, the 6 incher will hold me off till then.

DAT

DAT

I have a SunSystem LEC 315 and I did a journal of it here on the farm. Search Sun System LEC light on here and you will find it. im very happy with it so far. I use it for both veg and flowering, and my buds were HUGE!:D

LMAO, yeah im Dr. Amber Trichome:cool: , you knucklehead:p:D.lol Thanks for the vid.

papapayne

papapayne

lol I thought so but wanted to double check. Did the video answer the questions you have? If not, I can answer any for ya.

Durzil

Durzil

Do you mix in a specific
I have a SunSystem LEC 315 and I did a journal of it here on the farm. Search Sun System LEC light on here and you will find it. im very happy with it so far. I use it for both veg and flowering, and my buds were HUGE!:D

LMAO, yeah im Dr. Amber Trichome:cool: , you knucklehead:p:D.lol Thanks for the vid.
Thanks I'll check it out.

Edit: I thought your avatar looked familiar. That's the first thread I looked at while searching.

Last edited:
DAT

DAT

yes Papa, a few weeks ago you told me you were going to get a microscopic slide of some Powdery Mildew from your Botany Teacher and show me what it looks like. I was wondering if that will still happen.? I have a very fascinating thread on roll It up called "Microscopic Trichome Images " in the Harvesting and Curing section where I have gone into great detail to show microscopic images of trichomes off different strains... If you do get that image I would appreciate if you could post it there for me.
Stay High and Stay Free:D
PeACe
DAT

papapayne

papapayne

I have asked her a few times, she is attempting to track some down of the specific types that affect cannabis. I haven't forgotten :) Have a lot of things she is tracking down, I'm definitely making her earn that paycheck lol. Been asking as well about research showing cloning removing hermie traits (as in the dog kush from breeders boutique)

Stay free, stay high

Papa!

Reactions: DAT
Top Bottom