Soldiers Co Op Grow 2015

• Thread starter papapayne
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Durzil

Durzil

Absolutely! And I try and learn from my mistakes. I have a friend I can ask things and stop by if required. But I'm still doing it mainly myself and definitely made some mistakes. Flower will be the real test. I have 2 cuts of each mom that look like they are taking which I'm glad for. Was worried there for a bit. I'm also building a cloner presently, and will get some more in it before flower.

papapayne

papapayne

sweet man, I like to take way to many clones, and toss the weak ones and just keep the ones that hit the ground running.

Here's a quick shot of my veg tent. 4x4x7 with a table in it, Has a 600 MH, 2 t8s, with my moms under the mh and the clones under the florus. They are doing their thing :)

Day 5 again 003

Durzil

Durzil

Nice. Do you prefer the MH for veg for explosive growth? I'm trying to decide if I should put a MH in my veg area or T5's. Im using 4' T5's in the tent and like them so far. But would be stuck getting like 3-4 2' ones to work in the new veg area which is prohibitive cost wise.

papapayne

papapayne

Yea, that and to cover a large area, MH seems the best bang for your buck. The final straw for me is with the t8s, my temps in the tent were really low, so the MH helped me add some more heat in. But yea, MH is no joke compared to florus. The node structure, speed and stem thickness is hardly comparable.

papapayne

papapayne

heres some lights off with the flash on night 6. things are going well, kinda having a hard time keeping up with the 2 plants that are in 3 gallons not the 5s. All the plants are drinking quite a bit, but those extra 2 gallons mean they can last the day. The 3 gallons would prob be doing even more awesome if I had the time to water them 2x a day. I have already gone thru a full bottle each of a/b/rhizo...they definitely take a lot of nutes in coco compared to what I am used to with organics. Loving the coco though, just pointing out the observation.

Lights off 004
Lights off 001
Lights off 002
Lights off 003

half baked

half baked

Nice bro, on the two you can't water enough could you set up a gravity fed dripper of some sort, I've used a bottle with tubing coming from the lid, put the bottle upside down and have a tiny hole at the bottom of the bottle, do it right takes about 3-5hrs to fully drain a 2ltr bottle

Durzil

Durzil

Want to barrow 8 and a 7 gal res setup?

And by barrow I mean keep lol

Edit: and if 7 isn't enough we can easily use a 27 gallon tote instead. Just had it on the 7 for moms as a temp thing.

Durzil

Durzil

Oh and how you liken that gdp x fireball? Not sure why but that and the Jabba really caught my eye.

papapayne

papapayne

Sure that would be great man!

They are looking great. The breeder of the FB x GDP stopped in today and looked at the garden, saw his pheno types and according to him, the GDP x FB in this cycle is looking exactly like his keeper, which is very exciting news. He thinks the OG larry x bluemoonshine is a mislabel as well, as it looks much more like his fireballs not the bms. We will know more further in the cycle. One of the strains in the tent he said looked like one of the dumpy phenos hes seen before, so probably going to cull it. He also dropped me a new strain, which is from breeders boutique - Sour cherry. Kinda ironic as I just bought this strain in seed form, but just saved me having to pheno hunt, as it was another "directly from the breeder" type strains. Very exciting time for the garden thats for sure!

Durzil

Durzil

Awesome dude, yeah I saw that gdp x fireball and was like damn I hope he reports back positive on that one.

Score on the sour cherry!

papapayne

papapayne

Fuck ya! I have another pheno of the GDP x FB in veg as well, it will be flowered next round, and be a monster with 4 month veg time

papapayne

papapayne

day 8 and a half, things are looking good. Stretching is really taking off, guessing from what I see there will be like 4- that end up being 5-6 footers, and then 4 that will be 4 footers. I also hooked up docs fan to actually be aircooling my hoods. Within an hour my temps went from 83-85s to 71 degrees. Definitely much better being in the 70s then the 80s. Put some aluminum tape on the hoods, sealed them all up nice and good. The fan didn't have quite enough kick to pull through my massive charcoal filter, so don't have the filter hooked up at the moment. Since we are still so early into flower I am not to worried about it, but definitely going to be buying an 8 inch with my next student aid check. Such is life!

Durzil

Durzil

Do you need an 8" to pull through everything or would a 2nd 6" work?

Top Bottom