• Start date
  • Tagged users None
papapayne

papapayne

DL ss

4 in the center - Dream lotus x critical sensi star

papapayne

papapayne

First plant to show sex, GDP x Fireball, grand daddys balls...tis a girl! one the best looking plant in the grow so far to. super tight nodes, rubbing it releases a serious fruity skunk funk.

papapayne

papapayne

Picked up a new 1000 watter setup and a new 400 mh setup and my boy from cali came up, he brought me a couple clones of true girl scout cookies from harborside as well as an eight of buds from the GSC and a few strains he grew, omega dog and blue haze.

papapayne

papapayne

Starting running a second 1000 watter, spread them all out as they are getting bushier and taking off. The girl scout cookie preteens were in an aerocloner, put them in coco last night, seem to be enjoying life. Already seeing new growth. I put in my order to amazon, getting some nice upgrades. New bulbs, smart pots, dehumidifier, grow tent, ph meter, ppm meter, ph down/up, new 8 inch fan and a 8x24 charcoal filter.

Got some new seeds as well, feminized seeds of some cool strains. Feminized as in self-ed using colloidal silver from a good friend. These are some of his top quality moms, so very excited to try them out.

Cherry pie
Motor Breath
Super Lemon Haze
Platinum Girl Scout Cookies

Veggers cycle 3 2000 watts 001
Veggers cycle 3 2000 watts 005
Veggers cycle 3 2000 watts 007

papapayne

papapayne

they are doing quite well, taking off nicely. Most are branching out, super robust and healthy. The Super silver haze x jabbas are looking especially nice. Super tight nodes on them.

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

@papapayne
I have been following the progress of your Op, I smile every-time I see the Title..

wanted to say Its good, Its Positive, And Its the way we all wish we could be
I see MORE and more doing what they can to help. So super Grow Vibes to ya Bro

I am 50 and grew up with herb my whole life, Family ties, But I decided to join the Military out of High school get married and do the whole support the freedoms of the US of A...
Funny how things come full circle.
I was a wreak when I finally left after 22 years of service and Divorce.....
You know the VA they have some very Good points and then not so good
I was just tired of all the Meds,
So now I Grow. As my Family did But Now
I grow For Me, and My Veterans, some help where they can, some don't, Thats OK
IT IS A GREAT FEELING TO HELP AS YOU ARE......
In my best uniform @attention, A snapped Solute to Papapayne..

Never go gentle into that goodnight

rage, rage against the dying of the Light

papapayne

papapayne

thank you brother. I appreciate it and as always, am humbled by the kind words. I am very blessed to have recieved amazing support in the endeavor to help fellow vets. I wish I could go further in length but in the car on my cell. Happy valentines day everyone have a great day with your spouses, gfs, bfs, et.

stay free stay high

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

The more of us who grow and Share the better off we all will be.

Check out Weed4worriors, Oom pah pah from @loompa Farms told me about them and it looks like a real cause
Keep um Green PapaP
FlyJ

papapayne

papapayne

Well, got home from the vacation and the plants were much larger. They all needed water, and one of the GDP x FB was droopy and took some water stress. The rest were unharmed, just dry. Some of my new gear arrived, including my 10 count of 3 gallon smart pots. I transplanted the biggest SSH x jabbas, all 4 wet dreams, a couple honeybees x dogs into the 3 gallons. One of the best looking plants right now (SSH X JB) showed pistols, so she went into a 5 gallon smart pot, and is for sure making it into the first flower cycle. So we now have 10 plants in 3 gallons, 1 showing female in a 5 gallon, then the rest are in 6x6 squares. The GSC that was in a solo cup made it into a sqaure now to. For only being cupped for a few days, it was VERY rooted. As I transplanted, I added another tablespoon of mycos per plant. They seem to be very healthy roots, no signs of any root aphids or any pests. Seems the rhizo, coco, and mykos are really pumping out thick, hairy white roots.

I watered all plants with full strenght A/B/Rhizo and added some B1 since I was transplanted and the water stress. I'm going to give them another week veg, top, let them fully recover, then off to flower.

Anyways, enough yackin! heres some pics

HiGro

HiGro

Looking beautiful Brother. How you liking those smart pots?

I got ahold of some beans: Bloody Skunk, Dark Devil, Jack Herer, Sweet Skunk, Green Passion, Creme Carmel....
Just wondering if you ever grown any, and how they were...Statistics.. Heavy/Light Eaters...

papapayne

papapayne

Jack Herer is a great yeilder, let it go 2 weeks longer then you think it should. My cut was N hungry, but I cant speak to that being true for all phenos. When I did it outdoor, I usually got 3+ pounds outta them Skunk genetics usually are good yields, with great mold resistance.

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Mr. @papapayne Good-morning and looks like the Green is going well,
Looking at your last pic, it appears you have your grow well on its way
If you need anything PM me
Peace FlyJ

Latest posts

Top Bottom