Soldiers Co Op Grow 2015

• Thread starter papapayne
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Durzil

Durzil

no i havent. But its perfect timing, as the blueberry x snowlotus is going to be perfect breeding stock to find a awesome female and an awesome male.

Best line from the movie IMO.

I've Got My Eye On You (Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs):

papapayne

papapayne

Natural light 001
Natural light 002
Natural light 003
Natural light 004
Natural light 005
Natural light 006
Natural light 007
Natural light 008
Natural light 009
Natural light 010
Natural light 011
Natural light 013
Natural light 014
Natural light 015

Natural light 012
papapayne

papapayne

first 3 photos are SSH x Jabbas
next 2 is a dog x honeybee
the next are 6 are wet dreams
last 3 are grand daddy balls.

blame THC farmer for being a pain in the ass with photos. Doesn't accept photobuckets img links, and thus makes it a pain in the ass to write the names as I put them up

papapayne

papapayne

my friend at 2 dogs seeds that breed my SSH x jabbas, and the jabbas x black berry kush stopped by. Dropped off some awesome nugs of some outdoor fire. Got a nug of jabbas stash, which is the parent of the 2. And also dropped me some bohdi blueberry lotus to show me how good his came out from his beans. I am fucking stoked! The blueberry lotus is so fucking tasty! All blueberry funk. Those seeds are next on my to do list. got some nice blonde crumble of cinex to dab out later tonight to!

Durzil

Durzil

Sign me up!!! All your gear is fire. How do you like the blackberry kush cross?

That Bodhi gear has me super excited as well.

Last edited:
Durzil

Durzil

As far as the IMG uploads go. The only thing I can think to suggest is, if you manually put the pics in vs the list all option or what ever it's called. You can hit enter between each and type it's name then select the picture you described and just keep going. (Hit enter. Type name. Select picture. Rinse, and repeat.)

papapayne

papapayne

I ended up tossing all my rooting clones, saw some mold forming on some. Lost a pheno of OG x BMS, the fireballs, and the urkle x snow lotus #9. Not to worried about is as I can always get cuts from doc, and there's plenty of genetics all around!

papapayne

papapayne

Sign me up!!! All your gear is fire. How do you like the blackberry kush cross?

That Bodhi gear has me super excited as well.

They just went into 2 gallon grow bags a few days ago, they are still pretty small, maybe 6 sets of nodes.

Yea I was excited, then smoked some nugs from @scrapmapple of his outdoor blueberry lotus, and holy smokes, now I am super excited to run those.

Did some dabs of his crumble to...HOLY FUCK. I haven't been that high in a long long long time, and I have never tasted cleaner wax. Took monster dabs, and didn't nearly die from coughin. Was awesome.

papapayne

papapayne

As far as the IMG uploads go. The only thing I can think to suggest is, if you manually put the pics in vs the list all option or what ever it's called. You can hit enter between each and type it's name then select the picture you described and just keep going. (Hit enter. Type name. Select picture. Rinse, and repeat.)

Yea sometimes I do that. I am posting on 4 separate forums though, so it gets annoying when thc farmer is the only one that doesn't let me just paste in the photobucket code

papapayne

papapayne

Do I have it by chance? That sucks man.

Yea you should have it, but now can't recall which one was the one I lost, will have to dig thru the tent and figure out which ones I have and which I need. I may not have lost it for sure either, I have so many clones going its hard to keep track from memory.

papapayne

papapayne

In your opinion if you had to choose 1 which would you flower first from this list? Trying to figure my last slot for flower next.

Swamp Wreck #5 purple pheno (purple trainwreck x Gogi og)
purple voodoo - Reserve prada
dog 2010- breeders boutique
Sinmints - sincity
GDP x FB #2 -untested pheno

I am going to be doing 2 Wet Dreams, 1 Urkle x Snow lotus, the huge BMS x Larry, and probably 1-2 SSH x JBs, just trying to pick my last slot

papapayne

papapayne

veggers
Night shots day 39 001

Night shots day 39 002

ssh x jb
Night shots day 39 003
Night shots day 39 004

ssh x jb week 3
Night shots day 39 005

wet dreams

Night shots day 39 006

OG larry x BMS in the back corner. It is really starting to become one of the loudest smelling plants. reeks of juicy fruity gum with a hint of lemons and sage
Night shots day 39 007

dog in the middle- REALLY wish I had cuts of this now....this one is showing no signs of hermie and is looking awesome , SSH x jb on the light, og bms in the corner

Night shots day 39 008

Durzil

Durzil

Think you could still take cuts off the dog or too late?

Do you want to see how the 2 GDP x FB phenos compare?

That Swampwrecked is really vegging well for me and it would probably be my pick.

I need to look more into purple Voodoo how's that one?

Top Bottom