Soldiers Co Op Grow 2015

• Thread starter papapayne
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
papapayne

papapayne

yea got the 8 incher, its setup as well. nice n quiet to.

The dog x honeybee is way to far into flower, and theres no growth on bottom left to take to clone. Would have to reveg, but not going to. I can get more seeds, but honestly, got so much fire genetics one being lost isn't the end of the world.

Durzil

Durzil

Veg pic. Far left wall first 7" with a plant in it from the front left. What's that one?

papapayne

papapayne

Hey all,

Thinks are doing nicely. Got a few new stains that should be awesome additions. Got a 100% real deal gorilla glue #4, and I have a nice pheno of cherry pie my boy is picking up when he goes to cali next Saturday, along with a few unknown to me at this time clones.

The flower cycle is coming around to day 40 tonight. Things are looking awesome, filling in nicely, smelling epic, getting nice and frosty. I saw a hint of powder mold creeping up, so gave a apple cider vinegar spray which should halt that shit in its tracks. I suspect all the new genetics I have brought it may have brought hitchhiking spores. Or the mold in my old ass apartment strikes. Reguardless, as far in as I am in, the apple cider will keep it controlled to finish. Veggers have been getting sprays weekly of neem, I hit them last night with some Plant Doc Phosphoric acid, which is a systemic mold and fungi killer.

Should be golden, just a minor hiccup.
I have started narrowing down strains for next run, and I am forming a game plan. Definitely looking forward to seeing this cycle crop out, and then getting the next cycle started.

Durzil

Durzil

Have you ever tried Eagle 20 for PM? I keep hearing it works great as long as you do it early in veg. Glad you got it sorted out tho.

papapayne

papapayne

40 001
40 002
40 003
40 004
40 005
40 006

papapayne

papapayne

Have you ever tried Eagle 20 for PM? I keep hearing it works great as long as you do it early in veg. Glad you got it sorted out tho.
nah i haven't. I think this apartment just has it in the walls or something. It pops up whenever it so chooses. Vigilance is key

papapayne

papapayne

Its very hard to say. They all got different training styles. They all have thick colas that are sticky and crystal covered. #5 is the tallest was also the first to shown sex so was the first to be uppotted to 5 gallon. #3 is prob the slowest growing of the ssh. Still high vitality. The other 2 are only 3 weeks in so hard to compare yet.

papapayne

papapayne

Since I had 2 duplicate dogs and wet dreams teens in veg, I cleared a little bit of space in the flower tent and went ahead and tossed 2 plants into flower. They are perfect size just to make some SOG sized plants, gets me some space in veg, and keeps some staggers in my cycles. They will prob be root bound, as they are only in 7x7 pots, but oh well

papapayne

papapayne

Ok, cool update. Talked it over with the misses, and have a change coming. I hooked up my t8s back in the closet, and moved the 4 black berry kush x jabbas / cheese seedlings over, as well as the gorilla glue, sw #7, and some of the other small clones. I am going to flower 9 plants in my 4x4 tent with the 600 watter. Will get pics of whats what shortly. I know the mother OG larry x BMS is in this new cycle, as well as a swamp wreck, the urkle x snow lotus, a wet dreams, a dog kush, a grand daddys balls, and a few SSH x jabbas

papapayne

papapayne

Heres some pics

Will be loads of fun trying to keep track of all of this but here we got.

5x9 tent has 2 cycles in it. 6 @ Week 6 and 2 @ week 3 now. 50x50 tent is day 1. 9 plants total.

Og larry x bms #3 - big bitch
Og larry x Bms #4
Wet Dreams
Dog 2010
Swamp Wreck #5
SSH x JB #5
SSh x jb #3
Grand daddys balls #4
Urkle x Snow lotus #9

http://i300.invalid.com/albums/nn22/papapayne420/day%201%20of%2012%2012%20600%20watt%20tent%20002_zps9rlzqnfs.jpghttp://i300.invalid.com/albums/nn22/papapayne420/day%201%20of%2012%2012%20600%20watt%20tent%20005_zpsafwdluhw.jpghttp://i300.invalid.com/albums/nn22/papapayne420/day%201%20of%2012%2012%20600%20watt%20tent%20006_zpsdficfie6.jpghttp://i300.invalid.com/albums/nn22/papapayne420/day%201%20of%2012%2012%20600%20watt%20tent%20008_zpshalktqpd.jpg

scrapmapple

scrapmapple

Keep caps tea sprayed and root drenched once a week and you'll prevent any future issues as well.
@papapayne yes biowar. u need root and foliar then brew the "biobrew" u can spray right after lights go out, kill everything, fire up fans and dehumidy about 6 hrs later. u can spray it in flower. no pistil probs the shit is a BIGG FOOKIN DEAL. i swear by it. id be happy to get a batch together for ya if u'd like. himmyup offline. thanks fer the praise on the crumble n flowers too. i appreciate very much.
suprsilvrJabba gonna yield some

and thanks for the AMAZING grow log. yer help is invaluable.

papapayne

papapayne

@scrapmapple Does that stuff really work? What does it kill? Would it help with PM? I've always heard it was a Snake oil that just was a drain on the bank account.

Thanks again for the opportunity to grow them! I am going to everything 2x more times before deciding a keeper. But I have my eye on #5. Next run in the big tent is going to include your blackberry kush x JB. Looking forward to those. Have you seen any color changers yet in any of the crosses?

Latest posts

Top Bottom