Soldiers Co Op Grow 2015

• Thread starter papapayne
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Lurkin4yrs

Lurkin4yrs

Life is life haha

I got some BMR and and sour grape beans coming =)

- lurkin

papapayne

papapayne

these are from the other night, not the best pics, but yea. Going to take some good photos here shortly

House and week 7 003
House and week 7 004
House and week 7 005
House and week 7 006
House and week 7 007
House and week 7 008
House and week 7 009
House and week 7 010
House and week 7 011
House and week 7 012

papapayne

papapayne

So, internet is all setup at new house. Got the plants mostly moved over, theres 4 more veggers to move over. i have 6 plants transitioning into the sun, need to get 2 more of the big plants over. The ones already here have been under some shady trees for 2 days, with an hour of direct sunlight a day. I put them in the greenhouse today at 10, and am going to monitor today, see if they seem to enjoy it or if they still need more shade.

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

they seem to enjoy it
Wowzer @papapayne
Very peaceful View and much deserved Im sure, From the 1st pg to the last Great thread and a fitting place to continue doing what you Obviously Love.
I am so Hoping to be into a bigger Place by the end of the year Myself. Its a Great place and Im sure the 1st round out of the new Room you build will be Excellent.
Always a pleasure to stop by.
super New place Vibes to ya
FlyJ

papapayne

papapayne

Thanks man!

Yea we are thrilled to be here. This cycle indoors kinda went to shit. After it got seeded by the hermie, I should have just called in then, as I have paid it little to no attention since. Didn't water one day, and the temps have been skyrocketing due to it being hot as fuck out now. So, wrapping it up. Day 56, turned all the lights off, giving them 4-5 days of darkness. Will be hashing a few plants that are the most seeded. Everything smells great, and is super frosty, but the yield is going to be shit compared to last cycle.

papapayne

papapayne

Greenhouse2 001

Wet dreams
Greenhouse2 002

cherry pie
Greenhouse2 003

dog 2010
Greenhouse2 004

Gorilla Glue
Greenhouse2 005

Lemon shine
Outdoor2 001

Gogi og on left

Outdoor2 002

Outdoor2 003

papapayne

papapayne

dirt is coming tomorrow, then into 100 gallon pots they go!!

papapayne

papapayne

So, little details about the garden.

8 plants total going into 100g smart pots

Spaced into 10 large paces between them, with 10 paces between the rows and a slight offset. The space gets great direct sun about 9-10 hours a day, and part shade from the back trees for an hour before sunset.

The soil was 6 yards lane forest natures best, with 2 yards of veggie boost compost. and a yard of crushed lava rock, then amended with a bit of seabird guano, jamaican bat guano, fruit bat guano, fossilized bat guano, blood meal, bone meal, azomite, fulvic acid, humic acid, mycos, and fish meal.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Damn! Gonna have some trees on your hands come October/November man! Looking real nice. Some day wouldn't mind have a spread like that myself.

One Love,
tobh

papapayne

papapayne

greenhouse progress made, need to fabricate some parts, and get some fans going, and some shade cloth but getting closer!. Got them where I want them to be, 2 walls up, the ends nearly done, and anchors in. Its pretty windy today, so glad got them firmly in
Greenhouse 001
Greenhouse 003

Top Bottom