Update 016
Update 017
Update 021
Update 022
Update 023

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Just curious, but what's the deal with the cardboard under the bags? Keep them from direct contact with the weed barrier/ground or some other reason? Love your view man, having those predatory birds around is way cool!

One Love,
tobh

papapayne

papapayne

man, its been crazy around here. uncle passed away, so been dealing with family and such. We weren't very close, but he did leave 3 young kids left without a dad, and its still a rough time.

@tobh the cardboard helps them slide easy over the ground without poking thru the grow bags.

Yea, I get a kick outta watching the birds. The hay field was cut the other day, in the process it kills a good amount of moles and rats and such. The crows and hawks had a feeding frenzy swopping them up.

65 gallon sart pots 009
65 gallon sart pots 010
65 gallon sart pots 011
65 gallon sart pots 012
65 gallon sart pots 013
65 gallon sart pots 014
65 gallon sart pots 015
65 gallon sart pots 016
65 gallon sart pots 017

papapayne

papapayne

so, got the 10 old school blueberry x Snow lotus from bohdi planted. All 10 went into 1 gallons of coco, under the 600 MH. I pulled another batch of clones, and cleaned out the ports so they are spraying better.

Everything is up and running, the 2k in the tent, the 600 in the smaller tent, and the t8s in veg. AC is blasting, and everything is starting to come together. Such an awesome feeling!

Indoor 001
Indoor 002
Indoor 003
Indoor 004
Indoor 005
Indoor 006

papapayne

papapayne

I got the bay11 haze, cheese quake, cheese #2, lemonshine #4, and swamp wreck#7 into bigger pots, and cleaned the aero cloner heads out, and took another batch of clones. Gonna get some green cure preventative sprayed today during lights off.

papapayne

papapayne

Started some new seeds the other day, and some more last night. Big shout out to @bohdi seeds for hooking me up with these awesome tester beans!! The Co Op is very much looking forward to sampling these meds!!

10 original blueberry x snowlotus by @bohdi Very excited to see how these do, as blueberry is one of my favorite strains and I have run many many bohdi seeds and seen what snow lotus can bring to the table. I am hoping for a keeper female and a keeper male.

7 old mama ghani x hindu kush. by @bohdi I can't find a ton of info on this strain, but from my understanding, this is a landrace afhgani crossed to a landrace hindu mountain indica. I am unsure what to expect, but i expect to see some jems.

papapayne

papapayne

So, had some bad luck with the blueberry x lotus only 4 seeds came up. all 7 aghani x hindu kush seeds came up though.

to replace the blueberry, i planted some proven seeds and some tester beans by breeders boutique.

Breeders boutique has been very good to me. Every batch of seeds I have ever planted have had several winners, accurate descriptions, awesome genetics, at fair prices, and some of the best customer service. I cant express it enough, awesome growers that just love the plants.

6- Jakes dreams (Deep blue "jake" male x Engineers Dream) - tester beans but VERY looking forward to it.. Engineers Dream is the cannabis cup winning cut of casey jones from devils harvest x Deep purple Querkle. The deep Blue male named "jake" is a awesome livers leaning pheno.

Cheese Surprise- planted the rest the seeds. like 7 or 8. Considering one of the females from these seeds is my biggest plant outdoor, im excited to see these. I am hoping for a nice male, I would love to f2 the cheese. there is also a wicked purple pheno of the Cheese surprise...would love to stumble onto that.

papapayne

papapayne

everything is doing well, except one of my blueberry x lotus seedlings died on me. Got a black line thru the stem and got mushy and died. my temps right now in the veg tent aren't perfect, which could be it.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
Shame about losing the seedling! Survival of the fittest though, more room for more awesome genetics! Love coming to this thread, can't wait to see what you find in this lineup.

One Love,
tobh

papapayne

papapayne

Few shots of some testers I am running from a grower named bigworm6969 from rollitup. These represent my 3 favorites in veg. I planted 6 each, and these so far seem the best from each 6.

Gorilla Spirit.
PART 1448438676443 1125150004a

Prime Moonshine
PART 1448438708585 1125150004

Super Purple
PART 1448438716377 1125150003

hermit186

hermit186

Brother if a picture is worth a 1000 words you would have a book bigger than the dictionary. Most wonderful grow, sorry about family passing and I love your rodent control and prime healthy. I have one thing to say more pictures.

papapayne

papapayne

Brother if a picture is worth a 1000 words you would have a book bigger than the dictionary. Most wonderful grow, sorry about family passing and I love your rodent control and prime healthy. I have one thing to say more pictures.

Thanks man!

Stop on in the new 2016 thread, got a lot going on in there, plenty of pics and videos for you to catch up on to

Top Bottom