Soldiers Co Op Outdoor Thread

• Thread starter papapayne
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
papapayne

papapayne

harvested the tops off the blackberry jabbas. going to give it the ol college try to reveg it.

super stinky like fruity candy and berries galore. very nice plant, really sad to not have a healthy clone of it, but shit happens. Best I can do now is try to keep it alive for the next 6 months and try to clone out the hanky reveg.

Don't know exactly how many days into flower she is, I think I flipped around June 6-10th. (my notebook was destroyed by rain that had the date) she had a good amount of amber, so I bet she will be pretty potent

S20150806 0002
S20150806 0005
S20150806 0008
S20150806 0011
S20150806 0014

papapayne

papapayne

so, went to the dr.d81's house and fiddled with his greenhouse, smoked some weed and got some pollen. I got 2 bags, and covered half the blackberry jabbas plant with each bag. One bag got the fireball pollen and the other got nibru pollen. Taped the bags closed, and shook the ever-loving dog piss outta the plant. Think i managed to make a few hundred seeds lol.

Also, I scored some free shit off CL today for next years greenhouse and this years. I got a ton of free cinderblocks and pyramid platform blocks so gonna raise the greenhouse roof more. also got a free security door and screen door, and 5 medium sized aluminum frame windows, and a nice gate to use for my goat pen.

After seeing dr.d81s hoop house, I am so looking forward to utilizing one next year. WAY more effiecent, cheap, sturdy, and more legit then carports. Every time I see my GH now I am like dang! oh well, live and learn always have those shoulda coulda woulda, and next year will be better planned.

papapayne

papapayne

Hey @scrapmapple would you want some seeds of your blackberry jabbas I hit with male pollen?

The males were Nibru (Blueberry haze x Bog bubble and squeak) and breeders boutique fireball male. The fireball is a very nice yielding purple fire alien kush basically.

H

happy b

harvested the tops off the blackberry jabbas. going to give it the ol college try to reveg it.

super stinky like fruity candy and berries galore. very nice plant, really sad to not have a healthy clone of it, but shit happens. Best I can do now is try to keep it alive for the next 6 months and try to clone out the hanky reveg.

Don't know exactly how many days into flower she is, I think I flipped around June 6-10th. (my notebook was destroyed by rain that had the date) she had a good amount of amber, so I bet she will be pretty potent

View attachment 527475 View attachment 527476 View attachment 527477 View attachment 527478 View attachment 527479
Nice bro.the trichs look more than ready.

papapayne

papapayne

yea I let her go nice and long. She rewarded me to...she looks like shes gonna give a very nice harvest of top shelf buds. REEEKS of delicious fruit, very berry and fruity loud and mouthwatering, very sticky, 8 beautiful foot long colas many inches thick with many smaller nugs. its a damn shame i dont have cuts. Luckily I will have her offspring :)

tobh

tobh

Supporter
DAMN!!! You got some fuckin monsters in there man!

"It's firmly fucking rooted into the ground, through the smart pot" that got a chuckle out of me. Can't wait to see things in another 9 weeks or so! Gorgeous!

papapayne

papapayne

Yea I have ran it outdoor 2x outdoors in california, and indoor for 3 years. This is first run outdoors in oregon though...its a late finisher to...usually I take it till November in California. Hopefully the shorter days up here will make it finish faster.

She makes HEAVY buds, reeks of coffee, hash, fruit, and sour. I take it till she hermies which usually is week 9-10.

H

happy b

Aww shweet wittle bunny wabbits.
Does the CP through loads of nanners late on or just a few?does it happen everytime?the reason i ask is iv been thinking about getting some sort of CP cross in bean form.would you reccomend it?i suppose you would if you,v ran it a few times and still are.
loving the videos papa.it looks like you,v got yourself a nice way of life in Oregon.im happy for you bud as i know you earned it.
peace and good vibes.

papapayne

papapayne

She throws a generally every time. She's decent indoor, I keep her around for outdoors. She thrives outside, just Gets huge and yields top shelf nugs people recognize. She's definitely worth trying. I would try to find male x cherry pie. Don't get cherry pie femizied or s1 or hermie pollen that pollinated another female. She does have that tendency.

papapayne

papapayne

blackberry jabbas @scrapmapple Came out DANK. Super sticky, super crystaly. Very potent indica stone. Heavy couchlock, happy giddy smily weed. Great for nighttime relaxation. Super sweet fruity taste like candy. \\16 august 2015 006 16 august 2015 010 16 august 2015 011 16 august 2015 012 16 august 2015 013 16 august 2015 014

cheese#216 august 2015 016 16 august 2015 018

cheese #1
16 august 2015 019

dog kush
16 august 2015 021 16 august 2015 022

gogi og
16 august 2015 023

wet dreams
16 august 2015 024

cherry pie on left gorilla glue on right
16 august 2015 025

upper left then clockwise sour grapes, wet dreams, cheesequake and ending front left bay11 haze
16 august 2015 027

16 august 2015 032 16 august 2015 033

16 august 2015 026
16 august 2015 029
16 august 2015 030
SmokesalotofVT

SmokesalotofVT

Yes, yes Coming along VEry nicely @papapayne not sure whats up with photo viewer @ the moment ..
but like the newest Vid. And indeed.. It's Papa's Greenhouse of Monsters ,they're trying to Break out.
even kicking the Smaller weaker out ~lol~! Nice Grow .. someday I would like to grow me a greenhouse
full ..but for now it's small Stealthy grows.. thankfully I live in a fairly weed Friendly & Medicinal"state..
but it's still not Legal...Maybe next in Line for Legalization.. :)

H

happy b

She throws a generally every time. She's decent indoor, I keep her around for outdoors. She thrives outside, just Gets huge and yields top shelf nugs people recognize. She's definitely worth trying. I would try to find male x cherry pie. Don't get cherry pie femizied or s1 or hermie pollen that pollinated another female. She does have that tendency.
Thats good to know as iv came across someone with those.you know s1.but unintentional.

papapayne

papapayne

yea, that is why there's so many s1s and feminized cherry pie crosses, she throws them pretty regularly so plenty of chances to make them. Also why it takes hunting to find a cherry pie hit with male pollen. But worth it :)

Heres video update to by the way.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
I'm gonna have to stop watching your videos because every time I watch them it makes my wanderlust go crazy. Miss Oregon way too much for my own health lol. Are you concerned about mold issues at all? Hopefully your girls finish up before the rains set in come November.

papapayne

papapayne

Yea I am. I gonna,have to put,the,dehumidifier out now. Planning on sulfur burning, and,have been spraying neem and,green cure religiously

Top Bottom