Soldiers Co Op Outdoor Thread

• Thread starter papapayne
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
papapayne

papapayne

22 August, 2015 Update

Everything's flowering now, progressing nicely. i have the sulfur burner going in the GH tonight.

W22 august 001 W22 august 002 W22 august 003 W22 august 004 W22 august 005 W22 august 006 W22 august 007 W22 august 008 W22 august 009 W22 august 010 W22 august 011 W22 august 012 W22 august 013 W22 august 015

papapayne

papapayne

man oh man, days are flying by! I am having a very hard time believeing its damn near Sept 1st. Getting kinda concerned about the speed of flowering...feel like I should be a bit deeper in. But I suppose this is first season in the Pacific northwest, so maybe just not used to it, and need to climatize a few strains.

Everything is chugging along. I sulfur burned the gh 2 days in a row, one night per side, then waited a day, then got in a nice heavy spray of green cure. I will be able to get in my last green cure spray towards middle of Sept, and next week is BT spraying. Takes 6 gallons now to cover the GH, and prob could be more through to be honest.

I been building myself my "dream" flower room, and finally got lights hung today. I ended up going with 11.5 wide, 12 long, and 9 foot ceilings. I framed it all up with 2x4s, and then hung r8 1.5' insulation boards. Got the 2ks hung, and my 600 MH hung temporarily. I am intending to outfit with 4k watts. Need 1 more ballast, 2 bulbs, and 2 hoods still, but am gather the funds required.

Anyway, here's a couple pics of the indoor ladies. Everything has finally shown sex, 6/8 females on bohdis testers of old mama Afghani x hindu kush. Had a pretty crappy germination of the blueberry lotus, but luckily I did find a VERY nice male (harvested pollen already) and the female I have very high hopes for. Also have gorilla glue, super jabbas #3, wet dreams, lemonshine, ak47, jakes dream, and 3 phenos of cheese surprise to flower out next indoor.

PART 1440629251537 0826151546
PART 1440636605483 0826151749

H

happy b

Hav you ran the jakes dream before papa?i have a cut of that i was given.
your new room looks amazing bro.its immaculate.great job putting it together

Bulldog11

Bulldog11

@papapayne Loving your grow. I feel you about the foliar sprays. I was/am battling broad mites and I had to spray 4-5 times a week for 3-4 hours a day. I went through 15 gallons of foliar on spray days. Glad that battle is on pause till they show back up, but the time and effort and cost was unbelievable.

Clean room also. I expect big thangs.

papapayne

papapayne

Hav you ran the jakes dream before papa?i have a cut of that i was given.
your new room looks amazing bro.its immaculate.great job putting it together

I haven't flowered her out, but I have flowered the engineers dream (female) and grown prob 5 crosses of "jake" the deep blue male used by breeders boutique. If its jakes dream you have, enjoy the show for sure. The few grows I have seen of her (shes still tester status) have been massive long colas.

And thanks! One of the insulation panels got kinda fucked up by a crappy fork truck driver at home depot, but made it work. I am definitely looking forward to filling her on up with plants :)

papapayne

papapayne

@papapayne Loving your grow. I feel you about the foliar sprays. I was/am battling broad mites and I had to spray 4-5 times a week for 3-4 hours a day. I went through 15 gallons of foliar on spray days. Glad that battle is on pause till they show back up, but the time and effort and cost was unbelievable.

Clean room also. I expect big thangs.

Dont get to comfortable though, that is how things can get outta control! Always glad to hear though that the war maybe winding down?

And ya, big things to come, enjoy the upcoming pics :)

papapayne

papapayne

Planted more seeds...got so many testers going right now, its awesome having the new genetics.

got about 40 new seeds down, some prime moonshine, and gorilla spirit from bigworm and a straggler sour lady that was still in the wrapper i missed from dlopez some fireballs from breeders boutique, r2 and seawarp from @getawaymountain and a couple of old white beans IDK if will pop that were stragglers from old beans and mislabeled.

tobh

tobh

Supporter
damn that greenhouse is looking out of control! Gonna be a fun few months ahead of you! That cheese surprise looks impeccable as well. I want to see a full detailed smoke report on it. Maybe a sample or two for academic study could be provided ;) haha jk. Your threads are sheer inspiration.

papapayne

papapayne

whew, trimmed up the cheese surprise #2. I am so tired of trimming....which isnt a good sign considering how much I will have to trim in a month or so. The cheese came out nice, yielded 6.72 ozs of hard arrow head shaped nugs of sticky sweet cheese and nutty dankness. Pretty happy with it.

Cheese surprise 2 002

H

happy b

whew, trimmed up the cheese surprise #2. I am so tired of trimming....which isnt a good sign considering how much I will have to trim in a month or so. The cheese came out nice, yielded 6.72 ozs of hard arrow head shaped nugs of sticky sweet cheese and nutty dankness. Pretty happy with it.

View attachment 533261
Looks lovely papa.i love a good bit of cheese.tastes great.
oh yeah i got my cherry pie cross.regs as u suggested.i got a pack of cabin fever cp x ghash for ÂŁ21 (around $30)as all the cabin fever gear is half price on stax for a few days.

Top Bottom