Soldiers Co Op Outdoor Thread

• Thread starter papapayne
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

happy b

So glad you oregon troops have got your legal grows going.that grow looks awesome papa.all looking stellar.loved the vids.cant see any of the pix though.
is that lemon sshine a bodhi creation?loving the goji & glue myself atm.glue is a beast in veg.very fast.i have2 gg4 s1 cuts and just got the original.plus i got the 2 main cheese cuts..exodus and phycosis but they both died.dammit.still got blue livers and meanie.
keep the vids coming.papa,theyr a wee treat on here were its usually all stills.

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Talk about jelous 》This guy is《

Love the thread and the girls,
great choice of lineup as well!

If only I didn't have neighbors or a taller fence I tell ya :lock:

papapayne

papapayne

So glad you oregon troops have got your legal grows going.that grow looks awesome papa.all looking stellar.loved the vids.cant see any of the pix though.
is that lemon sshine a bodhi creation?loving the goji & glue myself atm.glue is a beast in veg.very fast.i have2 gg4 s1 cuts and just got the original.plus i got the 2 main cheese cuts..exodus and phycosis but they both died.dammit.still got blue livers and meanie.
keep the vids coming.papa,theyr a wee treat on here were its usually all stills.

Lemon-shine is by an army veteran in the co op, its a breeding he did of the original pre91 DJ short Blue moonshine x Lemon Larry OG. It is kush style nugs, only much larger, and reeks of lemons. I am hoping outdoors I get some nice blue buds.

Yea I loving the GG#4, very sticky, massive yielding.

I definitely will keep videos coming :)

Enjoy the show!!

Stay free stay high,

papa

papapayne

papapayne

Talk about jelous 》This guy is《

Love the thread and the girls,
great choice of lineup as well!

If only I didn't have neighbors or a taller fence I tell ya :lock:

Thanks man! Was kinda a throw together, just got lucky that I had some good sized plants when the opportunity came up!

H

happy b

Lemon-shine is by an army veteran in the co op, its a breeding he did of the original pre91 DJ short Blue moonshine x Lemon Larry OG. It is kush style nugs, only much larger, and reeks of lemons. I am hoping outdoors I get some nice blue buds.

Yea I loving the GG#4, very sticky, massive yielding.

I definitely will keep videos coming :)

Enjoy the show!!

Stay free stay high,

papa
Thats a superb sounding cross.im currently hunting some blueberry types myself.i had some years ago from DP but they were rubbish so lookin for some GOOD blue types.theyr not as common as youd think.
ps the area you live in looks absoloutley beautiful.you lucky sod.lol

papapayne

papapayne

yea I have some seedlings of blueberry x snow lotus from bohdi. i love a good blueberry. Good blue strains are hard to find, I used to have Amsterdam livers which was the best blue imo. Definitely an acquired taste though lol

H

happy b

yea I have some seedlings of blueberry x snow lotus from bohdi. i love a good blueberry. Good blue strains are hard to find, I used to have Amsterdam livers which was the best blue imo. Definitely an acquired taste though lol
Fuck yeah bodhis the man.i tried to get those as testers the bb indy x sl but i got nepali og x goji f3(my top choice) & urkle x old mama ghazi.(3rd choice) & an extra pack of nepali og x pinequeen.
iv also just got the blue livers and blue meanie cuts (i was told livers isnt a bb type strain though i thought it was)the other day(meanies wernt rooted yet).i also got the exodus cheese and pychosis cheese cuts but they died a few days after.the guys gonni replace em though.

papapayne

papapayne

Fuck yeah bodhis the man.i tried to get those as testers the bb indy x sl but i got nepali og x goji f3(my top choice) & urkle x old mama ghazi.(3rd choice) & an extra pack of nepali og x pinequeen.
iv also just got the blue livers and blue meanie cuts (i was told livers isnt a bb type strain though i thought it was)the other day(meanies wernt rooted yet).i also got the exodus cheese and pychosis cheese cuts but they died a few days after.the guys gonni replace em though.

Yea i have the Nepali x gogi f3, afghani x hindu kush, and then the blueberry x sl. I had bad luck with the blueberry though...5/10 came up and 3 have died. I am suspecting earwigs are munching on them...

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

I think I have shook that hand before :O

Hell ya bro dig the video updates I'm thinking about making a youtube to do this as well posting 20 pictures is a real pain in the ass

papapayne

papapayne

I think I have shook that hand before :O

Hell ya bro dig the video updates I'm thinking about making a youtube to do this as well posting 20 pictures is a real pain in the ass

Really?? where/when? I do have pretty distinctive tattoos on my hands and arms...

Yea I love the videos...I make them mostly for my records, and to compare/reminisce. yall just get to enjoy to!

papapayne

papapayne

Greenhouse view
DSCN3201
Sour Cherry
DSCN3208

Lemonshine #2
DSCN3209
Gorilla Glue #4

DSCN3210

Cherry Pie
DSCN3211

wet dreams
DSCN3212

gogi og
DSCN3213

Dog 2010

DSCN3214

Cheese Surprise
DSCN3215

KiLoEleMeNt

KiLoEleMeNt

Mmm. Having some wet dreams of your gurl....... every night jus Wana touch it real soft like....

GLHF

Top Bottom