Solo Cup Challenge - Inspired by Bean throwing Day

• Thread starter tomatoesarecooltoo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Frankster

Frankster

Never trust a doctor who's plants have died.
Supporter
Unfortunately I don't have a horse in this race anymore. 😪 I never really got control of the aphids so I completely gutted 3 out of 5 of my tents and downsized the whole operation. Just focusing on the breeding project I started now for the foreseeable future.

This was certainly a huge challenge and I did not do very well keeping up past week 4 of flower.

Good luck and congrats to whoever wins!!! The plants that are left look great!! 👍
Yea, don't feel too bad, we've all had bug issues at one time or another, get those little buggers under control, and you'll be back even stronger.

I had some issues a little while back, and I culled everything mid grow a few months back, simply on the suspicion of aphids, I didn't want to start out the spring on that note, and I'm glad I did it. I might have simply been hallucinating, and paranoid, or simply cold weather, but regardless, what's done is done, and there' s no looking back. No regrets about it whatsoever.

tomatoesarecooltoo

tomatoesarecooltoo

With @Fudge absolutely crushing it, @Greenjourneyman finishing a nice frosty one bud, and @Grownsince95 Making it to 4th week of flower or so, I think its safe to just call that 1st, 2nd, and 3rd respectively. Let me know if that works for you all or if you want to go through with the original voting and weighing.

if we go with the new prize structure it will be 75 seeds for fudge, 50 for greenjourney and 25 for grownsince95

Fudge

Fudge

With @Fudge absolutely crushing it, @Greenjourneyman finishing a nice frosty one bud, and @Grownsince95 Making it to 4th week of flower or so, I think its safe to just call that 1st, 2nd, and 3rd respectively. Let me know if that works for you all or if you want to go through with the original voting and weighing.

if we go with the new prize structure it will be 75 seeds for fudge, 50 for greenjourney and 25 for grownsince95
That seems more than fair mate, I was going to decline the seeds for a roll over if I was the only winner/finisher as it didn't seem right to accept without a real judge/vote at the end. This I can get on board and would gratefully and thankfully accept if its to everyones agreement.

Thank you to everyone who provided seeds/took part and I suppose the most important is those who followed along watching our progress and keeping it interesting.
@tomattoesarecooltoo it's been a pleasure thanks for the thread

Greenjourneyman

Greenjourneyman

And so ends the one bud breeding experiment.
didnt realize I was over the end of the challenge. But chopped down the Midget today.
I squeezed one of the lower buds, sadly I didn’t feel any seeds. But we’ll see once it dries and I grind up that cola.

I would also like to echo Fudge. I’m kind of new to the farm (a year or so). And I want to thank everyone for allowing me to participate wish I had a better showing. but such is life. Got to get my pH scene under control.

Hope to have another one go off int he near future. Thanks tomatoes!!!

tomatoesarecooltoo

tomatoesarecooltoo

cool, sounds like we are in agreement.

Thank you all for participating and/or following along!

@Fudge @Greenjourneyman @Grownsince95 please dm me where you want the seeds shipped or if you prefer another way to transfer that information please arrange that with me over dm.

Fudge

Fudge

1 week hang, off into a jar for a week or 2. Not a bad yield tbf to her. Call it a straight zip after cure View attachment 1121544View attachment 1121545View attachment 1121546View attachment 1121547
Almost got me thinking how many cups could I fit in a 1.2x1.2m tent 🤔 an 8x8 square would give 64 oz?? Surely that can't be right or I'm ordering 200 cups 😂😂

Need to do some maths and work out what space per cup I'd have, bcos it's actually not a terrible idea, large tray with a mylar lid and holes cut in for cups. That's auto feed sorted, a net for support and 32 litres of medium total.

Ffs why do I think like this. I'm already on Google looking. I can already feel a let's smash 3lb in cups thread coming on

Last edited:
Microstraincollector

Microstraincollector

Purple Lemonade Auto by Woodstockt Seeds... Day 80. This was about a week ago.

PXL 20220118 203337825PORTRAIT2
Microstraincollector

Microstraincollector

A little update on the Sisters... Fat colas on these two.

PXL 20220129 161820200PORTRAIT2
PXL 20220129 023630456MP
Top Bottom