Solo Cup Christmas Tree: Who's In?!?

• Thread starter SadBadGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

Thanks bro! Appreciate it!
The only difference really between the 2 is the spacing between the diodes really. One has them a little farther then the other model. All this really does is helps coverage area. The sp 250 has them close together where the TS series are more further apart for a more wider coverage area. I believe the draw on the TS is a little higher then the Sp series.

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

Everyone on here needs to check out Stunted Art on instagram. He is the MASTER of growing these solo cup mini's. He grows in tiny little 8 ml pots even and solo cup shot glasses and actually pulls off some decent stuff. I've always admired it and it seems like the folks on this thread would appreciate it as well!

IG: @Stunted.art

I am in no way affiliated with this page and don't know the grower but why not share it
I've seen his work. Im pretty sure I mentioned it here in this thread too. Just couldn't remember his name. I love his one pic with the red solo cup shot glasses where the plants are lined up in height order. He is definitely doing some impressive growing over there.

BigCube

BigCube

Everyone on here needs to check out Stunted Art on instagram. He is the MASTER of growing these solo cup mini's. He grows in tiny little 8 ml pots even and solo cup shot glasses and actually pulls off some decent stuff. I've always admired it and it seems like the folks on this thread would appreciate it as well!

IG: @Stunted.art

I am in no way affiliated with this page and don't know the grower but why not share it

No thanks. I'm more interested in what I can do. I've never wanted to watch other people's videos on growing. Just me I guess? 🤣

Caninobis

Caninobis

No thanks. I'm more interested in what I can do. I've never wanted to watch other people's videos on growing. Just me I guess? 🤣

Jeeze. Grumpy guy over here. I’m just saying. Some of us think it’s cool to see what other people are doing and how it’s different from what you could be doing.

BigCube

BigCube

Jeeze. Grumpy guy over here. I’m just saying. Some of us think it’s cool to see what other people are doing and how it’s different from what you could be doing.

Not grumpy, hence the 🤣 not everyone who disagrees with you is mad, upset or grumpy lol.

You said "everyone needs to". I am part of everyone, and I disagree. I dont need to.

👍👌🤣

needshelpguy

needshelpguy

Solo Cup Christmas Tree

Hi everyone. I wanted to start a fun little mini grow. Everyone is welcome to join in on the fun. I want to start a grow from seed to finish all while being in just a 16 oz standard Solo cup. I'll be able to start my grow first thing in the morning. I have a few different strains so I'll even take suggestions on what to drop. Please feel free to jump in whenever. Follow along. Start right now? Go right ahead. Add this to your signature as well If you'd like to join in on the fun. All I ask is to please add your grow information if you do join in.

The seeds I currently have available...San Fernando Valley OG, Durban Poison, Girl Scout Cookies, Blue Dream , and Blue Cookies. Please feel free suggesting what I should plant. Thanks for stopping in....let the fun begin.
I wish I could but only have access to clones :(

Caninobis

Caninobis

Not grumpy, hence the 🤣 not everyone who disagrees with you is mad, upset or grumpy lol.

You said "everyone needs to". I am part of everyone, and I disagree. I dont need to.

👍👌🤣

Ok you’re right. I did say everyone and truth be told I was grumpy as hell this morning so maybe I was projecting a little. Annnnnyway how bout them [insert local sports team here]

DankVader75

DankVader75

So what training methods are we all going to use?
I'm just now growing ... for the future, however, I'll be LST and either topping or fim'ing. Refresh my memory again, is it highest height, or highest yield? That more than anything will determine!

TipJar

TipJar

I started with some GG #4 & freaking chopped her head off Marie Antoinette style,.. ;/ Sorry Lady. Anyways, I had another going and its a Bruce Banner Auto Fem from Greybeards. I'm trying for a S.I.P Cup(Sub-Irrigated Plater) where is soak's up nutes from the bottom thru holes in the upper cup. About day 8 from dry seed I think.

;-j

SIP X Mas Cup

Top Bottom