Solo Cup Christmas Tree: Who's In?!?

• Thread starter SadBadGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Moshmen

Moshmen

Depending on what you're doing. I vegged for 3 weeks in a 1.5x1.5x3.

Much less than 2 ft in any direction 🤣

Whatever you do don’t look at this thread! You will just be jealous!!!! He prolly got more bud in there than most 2x4s ! Lol great Grow man

Moshmen

Moshmen

Ok she may be a little behind but when she hits!
Oh see I learned something from this thread/challenge already !
That little red paper clip is the shit! Much easier to use with out risk! Thanks I forget who I stole it from ? Dirtbag? No, cube? Carver? Can’t remember chances are it was Canuck though !

Cattapilla

Cattapilla

Ok she may be a little behind but when she hits!
Oh see I learned something from this thread/challenge already !
That little red paper clip is the shit! Much easier to use with out risk! Thanks I forget who I stole it from ? Dirtbag? No, cube? Carver? Can’t remember chances are it was Canuck though !
I'm sorry for your bendy neck, Moshmosh. Guess you wont' win this one!!

707finisher

707finisher

No solo cups gah! can i leave them in the germination pot and still count? I thought about a pint glass lol

707finisher

707finisher

I have 3 of these I’m throwing into flower, will that work?
66ADC1FD 2418 44DB A019 A7BDD02FDF4B

I have one under the led one under the hps and the runt is in the middle, unknown sex and cross with dosido
5582C6B6 973B 4F00 B3D9 0D41788942D7

If they turn out amazing maybe ill steal a cutting

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

One thing I don't do is argue with people's opinions or beliefs. I think what I was saying was taking out of content. I wasn't trying to be rude or even come off as rude in any way, shape or form. If I did, I apologize. Please know it wasn't my intention.

707finisher

707finisher

One thing I don't do is argue with people's opinions or beliefs. I think what I was saying was taking out of content. I wasn't trying to be rude or even come off as rude in any way, shape or form. If I did, I apologize. Please know it wasn't my intention.
I didn’t see what your referring to, but I know exactly what your saying! People think 🤔 I’m being rude all the time and it’s not my intentions at all lol

707finisher

707finisher

everyone's plants are growing all tall and lengthy. Then you have mine....
What lighting? How far away you keeping it? Just curious. Mine have been under a pair of 2bulb 2’ 50w t5, now under the led and hps, the other seedlings in the veg tent have been in bigger pots that I left an inch or so empty then filled up around them, but they all seem to be done reaching for the light.

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

What lighting? How far away you keeping it? Just curious. Mine have been under a pair of 2bulb 2’ 50w t5, now under the led and hps, the other seedlings in the veg tent have been in bigger pots that I left an inch or so empty then filled up around them, but they all seem to be done reaching for the light.
Just moved it under my mars hydro lights. I think she's gonna be short and bushy anyways.

S

SmokeSupreme

One Banana Kush seed sprouted of the two planted. A Thanksgiving girl! I hope she can throw off her party hat soon. I'll give her a few more hours before I put her in her solo cup. She even looks sort of like a little turkey in the pics. Will post her in the solo later, with specifics.

Happy Thanksgiving, all!
You take some really good photos what are you taking them with?

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

I had my Solo under my LED units in my tent. I have moved it into my closet under my Mars Hydro lights. I just started a new round of seeds so needed the room in my tent. Curious to see how it's going to grow because it's a different phenotype from the Blue Cookies I have at 4 weeks old. Solo cup plant will be moved up to full strength feed next week. Topping after 4th node.

IMG 20191208 100943
IMG 20191208 101558
Top Bottom