Solo Cup Christmas Tree: Who's In?!?

• Thread starter SadBadGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
basscaptain

basscaptain

Rules are as follows if you're already in or would like to join.

1. Solo Cup only or equivalent cup of 16 oz. ONLY

2. Post your grow info. Lights used, medium and so on.

3. Post at minimum once a week ( picture included ) of your grow and anything related to the plant. Link can be added to your signature.

4. Keep it fun and friendly.

5. Have fun.

6. Flip date of NO later then New Years Eve.

I'm sure these are easy and simple things to follow if you'd like to join or already have joined. Thanks everyone.
when is it over is care about Now>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Balls to the Walls>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

basscaptain

basscaptain

We could have a vote of best plant at the end. No prizes just an unofficial title of solo cup Christmas tree champion for the person who got the most votes.
we are there a end DATE that pics will be posted..... the Forum will pick the Winner......................................................... on a POLL

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

Still waiting for mine to break ground too. My cup for this is the one in the front. I'll be dating with a large label on the cup once it breaks ground. ( sorry for the blurple lighting )

IMG 20191125 175238
SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

So I don't really know anyone on here yet. I'm sure a few of you have been around a while now. Who's going to be the one that pulls a pound off their plant?

basscaptain

basscaptain

the 2 beans I used Had no water in them this morning it went though a 1/4 of water over night... So

I have resoaked them all day...they will sit till the morning and I see if there usable......

I just dropped 2 more and tomorrow I'll pick mine for the solo cup x-mass party
the solo cup I use will be the only green 1 and can see it everyday in my post if you want to.... :)

Monster762

Monster762

Noone in the solo cup. I got one might pull a # goin though. 10gal pot though.
In reality a # dry is hard to pull with a couple indoor plants. Usually 3-4oz each on decent size plant dry. People seriously bs about weight youll learn that. Dont let inflated weights steer you down a bit. As with all just practice smooth running n results will go up.

Monster762

Monster762

Damn she went crazy overnight
IMAG1000

Nah that seed hasnt popped yet. Figures i was talking about how well germ rates been n it aint pop yet. I think it is popping though.

DankVader75

DankVader75

Damn she went crazy overnight View attachment 914485
Nah that seed hasnt popped yet. Figures i was talking about how well germ rates been n it aint pop yet. I think it is popping though.
My buddy has one that few 3" of bud from yesterday to today...had we not been showing pics of each other's grow every day after work I probably wouldn't have believed it!

ozarkgrey

ozarkgrey

Supporter
for the love of all things holy and good POP those beloved Durban Poison Seeds Please?? been my favorite strain since like 94 or something close. alos a big fan of Tahoe OG, wedding Cake, and that Blue Dream should be a Heater!!! but go with the DP for the win and best of luck

OG

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

for the love of all things holy and good POP those beloved Durban Poison Seeds Please?? been my favorite strain since like 94 or something close. alos a big fan of Tahoe OG, wedding Cake, and that Blue Dream should be a Heater!!! but go with the DP for the win and best of luck

OG
I've already dropped Blue Cookies for this. I have a Durban Poison growing in my journal about 2 weeks old.

My little girl broke ground this morning. I'll be labeling her up and taking a picture later this morning when my all my lights turn on.

ozarkgrey

ozarkgrey

Supporter
been trying to nabs some quality DP seeds since i started my grow room last month, not much luck yet but we just went legal in my state so it shouldn't be to difficult here i the near future. i hate ordering via mail, i never wanna be that guy. ya know 50 pounds in the trunk, busted over a roach in the ashtray and a broken tail light... BOL

OG

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

been trying to nabs some quality DP seeds since i started my grow room last month, not much luck yet but we just went legal in my state so it shouldn't be to difficult here i the near future. i hate ordering via mail, i never wanna be that guy. ya know 50 pounds in the trunk, busted over a roach in the ashtray and a broken tail light... BOL

OG
Out of the 7 other strains I planted with her she's by far the tallest with most developed leaves. Shes staying true to her landrace strain. Hoping I can find a good pheno with the DP's.

weedtech

weedtech

Supporter
Durban Poison

I grew a Mozambique Poison that was pretty special a couple of years ago, a landrace and the most unusual strain of cannabis I've ever seen. Huge buds that looked like a beehive. I have a couple left I may try. But most of them are gonna be from this cigar box from outside grows when the air seemed thick with neighbors that had males and my seeds had exotic sources. Maybe we'll find a keeper.

Top Bottom