Solo Cup Christmas Tree: Who's In?!?

• Thread starter SadBadGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DankVader75

DankVader75

I know I'm starting a little late Eight, but I'm just cooking for me and a couple of old buddies coming over this evening... Happy Thanksgiving to everyone on here... You're some of the finest individuals I've ever "met"!
DF898F25 09A4 4E7C 9210 87B5341BCCEA

Seraphine

Seraphine

Take a peek at Budget. They have pretty cheap QB's with top of the line parts. I don't know how they perform personally though.
I don’t think HLG is too expensive when you buy the DIY version of the boards. I got 4 of the QB120s 3000k for $124. That’s about $30 per board. I’ll check out the boards at budget, thanks for the recommendation.

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

My bigger little ones. Starting in back row from the left to the right. Early Skunk F4 # 2, Early Skunk F2 #3, Blue Dream, Bubblicious ( growing after a harvest ). Front row starting from the left to the right. Early Skunk F4 #1, Blue Cookies, Durban Poison ( topped today ) , Girl Scout Cookies.

Received 592771978148116
Cattapilla

Cattapilla

One Banana Kush seed sprouted of the two planted. A Thanksgiving girl! I hope she can throw off her party hat soon. I'll give her a few more hours before I put her in her solo cup. She even looks sort of like a little turkey in the pics. Will post her in the solo later, with specifics.

Happy Thanksgiving, all!

Its a girl
Party hat
Cattapilla

Cattapilla

Solo Cup Challenge

Stats:
Banana Kush (ILGM) seedling, planted in solo cup 11/28/19
MarsHydro 28x28x60 grow tent
HLG 65 V2 4000k Quantum Board LED light V2
Infinity Cloudline inline 4" duct fan
Vivosun 4” Carbon Filter
6” circulating fan
Roots Organics soil
Botanicare Cal/Mag
Botanicare Pure Blend Pro Grow
Great White Mycorrhizae
Tap water (rested) ph 5.8 - 6.2

I helped the seedling with her shell so she wouldn't waste energy trying to push it off. I'm excited.

Moshmen

Moshmen

So I'm getting ready to place my very first order of autos. I've personally never grew one. My only worry is screwing something up and severely hurting my yield. I've never had any problems with my photos so I think I'll be ok. My spaces are dialed in so I should be ok on that end. I'm not a love your plant to death literally type of grower either. So any suggestions on strains? I go for taste but I like one that packs a punch too. **edit** a cheese strain is definitely one I'm getting
So really don’t have s favorite yet but just ran cheese I think from seedsman pretty easy and decent return, running photos like you do you might be disappointed with smells and tastes the most!

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
Solo Cup Challenge

Stats:
Banana Kush (ILGM) seedling, planted in solo cup 11/28/19
MarsHydro 28x28x60 grow tent
HLG 65 V2 4000k Quantum Board LED light V2
Infinity Cloudline inline 4" duct fan
Vivosun 4” Carbon Filter
6” circulating fan
Roots Organics soil
Botanicare Cal/Mag
Botanicare Pure Blend Pro Grow
Great White Mycorrhizae
Tap water (rested) ph 5.8 - 6.2

I helped the seedling with her shell so she wouldn't waste energy trying to push it off. I'm excited.
Is that a cardboard / paper cup? if it is won't that mold up after a while? The paper pots I've used in the past sure do after a couple of weeks in a dome they're done.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Gorilla Glue × {Starfighter×Stardawg}
20191129 074657

Edit: I took the shell off that seedling about 3 hours ago; when I posted that picture I noticed that the second seed was coming up! LOL 3 hours ago it wasn't there!?

it's been removed & is in its own pot already in the veg tent, did my best not to disturb either of them any more than I had to 🤞

Last edited:
SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

One Banana Kush seed sprouted of the two planted. A Thanksgiving girl! I hope she can throw off her party hat soon. I'll give her a few more hours before I put her in her solo cup. She even looks sort of like a little turkey in the pics. Will post her in the solo later, with specifics.

Happy Thanksgiving, all!
What do you use to take pictures? Those are very nice.

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

So really don’t have s favorite yet but just ran cheese I think from seedsman pretty easy and decent return, running photos like you do you might be disappointed with smells and tastes the most!
so many people have Seedsman's cheese growing or have grown it already. Photos will always be my favorite. I just want to have at least one auto grown under my belt.

BigCube

BigCube

so many people have Seedsman's cheese growing or have grown it already. Photos will always be my favorite. I just want to have at least one auto grown under my belt.

I thought so too. Until I grew one.
I'd never grow another one.
Too many negatives, zero positives.

Top Bottom