Too many negatives, zero positives.
Positive’s
No need for multiple tents
Small in stature fir tight grows
Less smell for that stealth grow
No worry about light leaks
Finishes in 10-12 weeks
User less nutes- saves money

They obviously have a place in a garden and market place.
Everyone knows the photos are “better” but the autos have there place !
I’m a new indoor auto grower even though the quality isn’t TOP shelf, I’d still put my harvest up against most commercial black market crap.
At much cheaper price. I got about $35 in a dried ounce! Anybody else know how much cash their harvest actually cost them.

Sorry cube just struck a nerve saying there were zero positives! In the end they are not my first choice! But better than buying chemical crap !

KingBvM

KingBvM

So since I got no one to join in with me I'll get this started along.

Rules are as follows...upload your grow information and grow it in just a solo cup. That's it. Oh yea...have fun too. Blue Cookies is on the clock. I'll be dropping my seed shortly. Once she's planted and break ground she's immediately going into flower.
I’m down to join

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

Positive’s
No need for multiple tents
Small in stature fir tight grows
Less smell for that stealth grow
No worry about light leaks
Finishes in 10-12 weeks
User less nutes- saves money

They obviously have a place in a garden and market place.
Everyone knows the photos are “better” but the autos have there place !
I’m a new indoor auto grower even though the quality isn’t TOP shelf, I’d still put my harvest up against most commercial black market crap.
At much cheaper price. I got about $35 in a dried ounce! Anybody else know how much cash their harvest actually cost them.

Sorry cube just struck a nerve saying there were zero positives! In the end they are not my first choice! But better than buying chemical crap !
I'm ordering some today. I'll let you know in a few months how it goes.

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

Thank you! I'm using a Xenvo lens set that has a wide angle and macro lens that clips onto any smartphone. Just bought it used for $18 dollars a couple of weeks ago to try out. I think they are under $100 new.
Im going to have to look into that. I need something to take pictures like that. It gets trichome shots too with the macro?

Monster762

Monster762

You got set flip date now right? Late starts just mean less time to build the plant. They make scopes strap straight to phone >$15 work fine up to 80x. Says 100 but never get crystal clear pics at 100 ill look for tge one i ordered n post it if you want. Been using it like 3years
This just the first one came up. I didnt think i had 97 pages of amazon order history i could find exact one. But it was chinese like hullawa or something. Mine was $13
Make sure camera location on your phone is by the edge if you got a low centered camera its a pita to strap to phone. But if camera in upper corner its a breeze.
Screenshot 20191129 151937
I know it saus 3.5 stars but these will see everything trichs broad or russets mold growing all that

Cattapilla

Cattapilla

This just the first one came up. I didnt think i had 97 pages of amazon order history i could find exact one. But it was chinese like hullawa or something. Mine was $13
Make sure camera location on your phone is by the edge if you got a low centered camera its a pita to strap to phone. But if camera in upper corner its a breeze. View attachment 915491I know it saus 3.5 stars but these will see everything trichs broad or russets mold growing all that
I'll stick with my little macro attachment for fuzzy stems and leaves. Trichomes still sort of weird me out.

Cattapilla

Cattapilla

Thank you! I'm using a Xenvo lens set that has a wide angle and macro lens that clips onto any smartphone. Just bought it used for $18 dollars a couple of weeks ago to try out. I think they are under $100 new.
SadBadGrower! After experimenting today with the lens, I found out with practice, I will be able to take those trichrome shots to see if my plant is ready to harvest. I'm pretty excited. Thank you for asking your question. That's my Tangerine Dream today.

11 29 3
11 29 19 3
TipJar

TipJar

Thought, since was the day after Thanksgiving & this is a Christmas Tree Solo Cup that I'd add a stocking for a photo. The dayum seed tailed 2 days ago, has yet to sprout,... ;( lol

Dropped 11/26/2019
Seed - GG#4 Auto
S.I.P Cup w/ wick FF OF soil

20191130 001706

Top Bottom