Solo Cup Christmas Tree: Who's In?!?

• Thread starter SadBadGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

My babies. Now normally I choose more indicia dominant...I want to switch this time around. Any suggestions on sativas? I'm going to be placing a seed order.

IMG 20191208 100911
Seraphine

Seraphine

My babies. Now normally I choose more indicia dominant...I want to switch this time around. Any suggestions on sativas? I'm going to be placing a seed order.

I highly recommend strawberry amnesia by dinafem. Great plant structure and consistent yields; plus a very high yields. Draw backs: long flower time, you’ll need to give her 10-12 weeks. And it’s genetics include strawberry cough which will make you cough more than usual.

Gorilla glue by expert seeds is pretty potent too. Like the strawberry amnesia, you’ll need 10-12 weeks to flower.

The gorilla glue and strawberry amnesia are my husbands favorite. They are also the most effective meds for him. I think the gg#4 by expert seeds is named something different now. I can look up the new name if you’re interested in those seeds.

One I have yet to try is the dinachem by dinafem. It’s supposed to be another good one. I’m going to order those seeds next.

Seraphine

Seraphine

I think we buy our seeds from the place. It’s called expert gorilla but they are basically sold out of it. Maybe they will restock soon. you can’t go wrong with dinafem though.

707finisher

707finisher

Do you have any local options? Ive bought everything local, genetics are limited, but i can find out more about the growth pattern and what works in my environment. I’m so new to this i know nothing, needed some direction from the local grow store, so I’m not buggin mimed all the time lol. I realize not everyone has access to legal or local options yet, just curious. It really helped me.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Still kickin May be behind but as long as I can keep her alive I’m happy ! Can’t wait to see everyone progress when they kick in high gear! After the under ground stuff is done! I see roots hittin sides and bottom already so won’t be long if I can keep from overwatering ! Lol

74BDA16D BF6A 4543 8340 C101D7EAFD46
48CA8139 6A67 4867 A361 156201E84D53
SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

I highly recommend strawberry amnesia by dinafem. Great plant structure and consistent yields; plus a very high yields. Draw backs: long flower time, you’ll need to give her 10-12 weeks. And it’s genetics include strawberry cough which will make you cough more than usual.

Gorilla glue by expert seeds is pretty potent too. Like the strawberry amnesia, you’ll need 10-12 weeks to flower.

The gorilla glue and strawberry amnesia are my husbands favorite. They are also the most effective meds for him. I think the gg#4 by expert seeds is named something different now. I can look up the new name if you’re interested in those seeds.

One I have yet to try is the dinachem by dinafem. It’s supposed to be another good one. I’m going to order those seeds next.
I was just checking their site out. I'm going to be placing an order with them as long as they ship to America.

S

SmokeSupreme

Where ya at. I had trouble with rabbits and deer in Michigan rabbits on the bottom and deer would eat the whole plant ! Even had one try rub off velvet one year!
Haven’t had thAt problem inside yet! Lmao
i live in michigan too and i just gotta say i hear if u grate up some bar soap around the area your plants are at deer will end up leaving it alone.

707finisher

707finisher

My official entry, already in flower tent
ECD3924A D398 4F66 B24D 93BDB70AC94C

32471EA5 F499 461A 93F4 AD1DA5F1C1BC

I ended up putting all my jack herer seedlings in there to. I was running out of room. How long is average before they will begin to show sex? New to this never tried a seedling before. The bigger one to the right is another jack herer from seed.
C11EEAEA 2C60 4FE7 BBF9 66C2F92D104A

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

My official entry, already in flower tent
View attachment 919278
View attachment 919279
I ended up putting all my jack herer seedlings in there to. I was running out of room. How long is average before they will begin to show sex? New to this never tried a seedling before. The bigger one to the right is another jack herer from seed.
View attachment 919280
Photos really don't show sex until you flip them into flower. Some plants can show in as little as a few days, others can take up to a week even two before they show. I just harvested a Jack Herer. Can't wait to grow it again. I have it curing now. This was my Jack preharvest.

Received 2902862256410840
SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

I topped today. I usually top after the 4th node but this time I topped after the 3rd. Updated picture.

Received 2530049863917400
Top Bottom