Solo Cup Christmas Tree: Who's In?!?

• Thread starter SadBadGrower
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Seraphine

Seraphine

Poppies? 🤣 jk jk

I have a free tent at the moment too, I was thinking of starting up a bunch of veggies early, maybe get 2 crops in?

I hear growing food inside is brutal for pests though.

I would imagine growing veggies to harvest indoors would suck. I start flower seeds indoors, but they get transplanted outdoors in the spring. I grow some poppies but not the “opium” poppies. Those are illegal 😂

Madbud

Madbud

Hey, she at least gave me the green light to grow. She smoke but it's once in a blue moon. I am growing a Dr. Seedsman's 30:1 CBD plant which is supposed to have under 1% THC in it. She is looking forward to smoking that actually. I'll have to try it first to see how it is though. She used to be a heavy smoker but now she gets paranoid really bad from cannabis that has even mid levels of THC.
Same here, i even tried some early buds that were zippy but not stoney, no dice. Lucky she lets me grow now that its legal. Sometimes i miss that curly haired teen ripping bongs while playing pinochle. I guess one of us had to grow up🤪

Moshmen

Moshmen

How did you get your orchid to bloom? Ive got one that Ive had for 4-5 years and its only bloomed 2 times. Is there some trick to getting them to bloom? thanks
It’s a moth orchid, and ours blooms most every year, they are finicky, to much sun and it won’t bloom, not enuff sun it won’t bloom, wrong temps it won’t bloom, etc. so first step is find what kind ya have and what environment it likes.

TimeLine

TimeLine

I would imagine growing veggies to harvest indoors would suck. I start flower seeds indoors, but they get transplanted outdoors in the spring. I grow some poppies but not the “opium” poppies. Those are illegal 😂

I couldn't get any flowers to germ from seed last year...was embarrassing

or tomatoes u see a person with a nice dialed in crop of red goodness..shake his hand its the same as seeing a nice room full of dizzy

Seraphine

Seraphine

I couldn't get any flowers to germ from seed last year...was embarrassing

or tomatoes u see a person with a nice dialed in crop of red goodness..shake his hand its the same as seeing a nice room full of dizzy
Seeds could have been too old. I came across some veggie seeds and non germinated either.

Tomatoes are a pain to grow outside. So many pests.. mainly diseases. WPM was terrible last year so this year I am buying MilStop as a preventative/curative and I am using black plastic mulch to keep it controlled since powdery mildew spores live in the soil

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

@Seraphine I chopped my other APK today. This was the normal plant. The Solo APK hermied last week. The one in 3 gallon hermied too.

SadBadGrower

SadBadGrower

Same here, i even tried some early buds that were zippy but not stoney, no dice. Lucky she lets me grow now that its legal. Sometimes i miss that curly haired teen ripping bongs while playing pinochle. I guess one of us had to grow up🤪
When I harvest the Dr. Seedsman's in a couple weeks, I'll let you know how she likes it when she smokes it. I am curious to see if it works for her.

BigCube

BigCube

About a year ago I started a lemon tree from a seed out of walmart lemon. I started it inside in rockwool. It sat outside all summer and now is like 3ft tall.

I live in BC. The plant will die at too much below freezing kinda stuff. So I wrestled this 3 ft lemon tree in a 25 gallon pot, up the porch in to the house by the back door and brought it in for the winter.

I dont want to have to do that every year. Specially when it gets bigger. Not sure what I'm gonna do with it. But have been thinking of transplanting it in to a smaller pot, and keeping a tent with non cannabis stuff in it, herbs, maybe sprouts stuff like that. But everyone I know that's tried it gets some kind of pest problem or another. I think those kinds of plants attract them. ☹

Seraphine

Seraphine

About a year ago I started a lemon tree from a seed out of walmart lemon. I started it inside in rockwool. It sat outside all summer and now is like 3ft tall.

I live in BC. The plant will die at too much below freezing kinda stuff. So I wrestled this 3 ft lemon tree in a 25 gallon pot, up the porch in to the house by the back door and brought it in for the winter.

I dont want to have to do that every year. Specially when it gets bigger. Not sure what I'm gonna do with it. But have been thinking of transplanting it in to a smaller pot, and keeping a tent with non cannabis stuff in it, herbs, maybe sprouts stuff like that. But everyone I know that's tried it gets some kind of pest problem or another. I think those kinds of plants attract them. ☹
Citrus scale is brutal. My mom used to put her orange and lemon trees outside during the summer but stopped doing it because of scale.

Otto Bonn

Otto Bonn

BTW I never did thank you, months back you mentioned your gelato was partial to calmag. So I started feeding my gelato calmag, I've never seen a plant respond so well. I almost never use calmag, but this strain for some reason loves it.

So thank you for the information, even if you didn't know you gave it 🤣
Good to know, I have a 1 week old seedling of Gelato going right now. I'll make a note of that tip.

Top Bottom