some flame.

• Thread starter true grit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
true grit

true grit

Here is the "McFly" lady. She smells freaking AMAZING. This girl was sort stretchy but threw plenty of nice colas....all of which REEK like pineapples and skunk. I mean even when takin cuts it stinks like pineapple. Stoked to see if the smell carries over to flavor.

DSCN2303
DSCN2304
DSCN2305
DSCN2314
true grit

true grit

And last but not least is the real deal ECSD cut. She's getting there...at about 64-65 days, shes just starting to really get her stink. Defintely making the whole tent funky (even over the mcfly) but still has a lil bit to go... She took over the whole tent plain and simple. I was finding ecsd arms/buds in areas i was like wtf? Dank cut, great yield, super vigorous.

DSCN2308
DSCN2309
DSCN2313
waayne

waayne

Man those look and sound so nice....
The White looks way impressive bro, maybe that girl needs a little bondage to make her put out ;)

C

ClearWater

Things lookin pertty dude. May have to give that white a go here soon! Great shots bro for sure

C

CAPO

Nice round of pix Gritty!...how long you plan to take the White cut?
McFly sounds fresh bro...i wonder if she'll survive the Gritty puff test and stick around...someone needs to dust her with some White dust...her and that SD cut...woot?!
Lookin fly as ever Gritty, grow on!:harvest:

true grit

true grit

looking sick...

Thanks bro!

Man those look and sound so nice....
The White looks way impressive bro, maybe that girl needs a little bondage to make her put out ;)

Yeah for sure on the bondage, or at least some heavy topping for damn sure. I let this one veg to about 16" or so, topped early with 3 tops. Wish a 1k woulda been in there the whole time cuz 3+ oz coulda been very capable. Funny at a certain height point in veg, she really gets outta the slow slump and takes off. most def same yield/more potential than the white mk which is no slouch if trained, topped and vegged. But you right and im stoked to get some more necessary training done for the new soil gals

Things lookin pertty dude. May have to give that white a go here soon! Great shots bro for sure

yeah shes worth it with the good veg. we'll put her to smoke test soon man.

Nice round of pix Gritty!...how long you plan to take the White cut?
McFly sounds fresh bro...i wonder if she'll survive the Gritty puff test and stick around...someone needs to dust her with some White dust...her and that SD cut...woot?!
Lookin fly as ever Gritty, grow on!:harvest:

thanks Cap, good to see ya! Yeah we'll see how the puff test goes (hear shes not the strongest, but good smoke for sure), but looks like a yielder and is way danker smelling than the rest of c99/crosses I've ran. Like CW's glass slipper but with more skunk in the smell than sweet. And yes sir you are correct, the white needs to hit a few of these bishes and no worries- there will be some white dusting at some point here. a good white diesel is my goal for sure...

true grit

true grit

Thanks Alt!!! Should come puff some of this stuff sometime :)

so you think 9 weeks is good on the White cut?:D

Lol, sorry bro totally forgot to answer that one. IMO yeah 9 wks she's lookin max swell. Due to low yield under the 600, nothing starts flush til bout 65-66 and will get pulled right after 10wks...that way i don't starve the ECSD to death pushin her to 78-82 days or so lol. But yeah, I'd be planning to chop normally anywhere from 8.5-9 or so.

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
grit all is looking very good bro,beautiful work all around for sure..i received the "real deal" ecsd cut as well,do you know that yours is verified for sure,just curious so i can compare mine as its veggin out right now..i can only imagine how many rez cuts are out there as the "real deal" thats looking nice and is spot on with what i know ecsd to be.thanks bro

Burn

Aligee

Aligee

That ECSD looks stellar True !!! Im currently flowering some also which i believe to be authentic cuts ...from my very reliable source i cant wait to be as far along in bloom as your girls !!! Nice & chunky you got them looks like theyll yield above average nice brah !!!

Shady

Shady

Chillin' in the Shade...
Supporter
That's some sweet eye candy... Especially The White... :mmm

ShivaSkunkPunk

ShivaSkunkPunk

Dig the variety ur always throwin up for us TG, congrats and happy harvest, if only I could speed up these last 3 weeks, i'll be choppin soon enough w/ a good flush, Peace SSP

true grit

true grit

grit all is looking very good bro,beautiful work all around for sure..i received the "real deal" ecsd cut as well,do you know that yours is verified for sure,just curious so i can compare mine as its veggin out right now..i can only imagine how many rez cuts are out there as the "real deal" thats looking nice and is spot on with what i know ecsd to be.thanks bro

Burn

Yeah def not some rez cut, this Medic's ECSD cut thats been around for some time and used in many crosses when he was making beans.

That ECSD looks stellar True !!! Im currently flowering some also which i believe to be authentic cuts ...from my very reliable source i cant wait to be as far along in bloom as your girls !!! Nice & chunky you got them looks like theyll yield above average nice brah !!!

Thanks bro! Yeah man they came around for being under the crap 600w, got some under a 1k now so we'll see how beastly I can get them fuckers with enough light and food!

That's some sweet eye candy... Especially The White... :mmm

Thanks brudda! Stoked to smoke on her.

Dig the variety ur always throwin up for us TG, congrats and happy harvest, if only I could speed up these last 3 weeks, i'll be choppin soon enough w/ a good flush, Peace SSP

Gracias homie! the last weeks are always the hardest...countin down the days! lol.

true grit

true grit

Heres a few pics of some buds.

First pic is the White.

2nd pic is some White Urkle

both in super soil

DSCN2375
DSCN2387
Venom818

Venom818

And last but not least is the real deal ECSD cut. She's getting there...at about 64-65 days, shes just starting to really get her stink. Defintely making the whole tent funky (even over the mcfly) but still has a lil bit to go... She took over the whole tent plain and simple. I was finding ecsd arms/buds in areas i was like wtf? Dank cut, great yield, super vigorous.

good job on everything gritty like how that ecsd is looking

Top Bottom