some flame.

• Thread starter true grit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
sky high

sky high

Does anyone know the lineage of mcFly? Sounds like she smells and nugs a lot like this LLK.

true grit

true grit

Nah actually quite a bit different broseph sorry. She is a select pheno of c99 x sour queen cross by Cornbred I believe. Check out the Breeders Forum- stains/hybrids for a thread on her...danks is all i can say

A

Alien

Supporter
Very nice work, True Grit. The McFly is ridiculous! Impressive yield for a 10gal pot. Looks like it could be trained very well. The Diesel is also super nice.

Looking forward to reading your smoke report on this current McFly since you ran her organic this time.

Congrats bro!

-Alien

Surfr

Surfr

Just cruisin....
Supporter
Always love opening your threads mi amigo! Top notch connoisseur work as usual!

rawman

rawman

hats off grit u tore it up this run. :D now on to kush madness!

waayne

waayne

Nice work hommie!
Everything looks fat and frosty.
That pic of O.Diesel has me drooling, I gotta get mine into flower
soon......
I'm looking forward to hearing how she smokes ;)

C

COb

Lookin killer dude. I found as well that The White and the ECSD need alot of extra N to keep on chuggin, as well as a fat dose of P later on. The Chemdog D I can't seem to get dialed to save my life. I've only had one turn out decent...

true grit

true grit

damn that orig deez is viscious looking. ill garden buddy

thanks yo, getting her dried out now so i taste some the danks!

Very nice work, True Grit. The McFly is ridiculous! Impressive yield for a 10gal pot. Looks like it could be trained very well. The Diesel is also super nice.

Looking forward to reading your smoke report on this current McFly since you ran her organic this time.

Congrats bro!

-Alien

Appreciate it bro, and by far that Mcfly did the best this run. Easy to maintain, great, and smells are phenomenal- not a finicky plant in the least. looking forward to runnin her again and pushing it.

Always love opening your threads mi amigo! Top notch connoisseur work as usual!

Thanks broseph, things didn't quite turn out as chunky as I'd like but so it goes for a new run in a new set-up.

hats off grit u tore it up this run. :D now on to kush madness!

gracias, but didn't quite get it as hard as I'd like- most def time to get on with the kushes!

Nice work hommie!
Everything looks fat and frosty.
That pic of O.Diesel has me drooling, I gotta get mine into flower
soon......
I'm looking forward to hearing how she smokes ;)

Sadly things aren't drying out as chunky as i'd like. The massive, rock hard buds didn't dry as massive and rockhard. Not very happy with the soil mix/feed from this run so out it goes. Everything is goin back in coco for flower on the next run- need to nail some weight.

Lookin killer dude. I found as well that The White and the ECSD need alot of extra N to keep on chuggin, as well as a fat dose of P later on. The Chemdog D I can't seem to get dialed to save my life. I've only had one turn out decent...

Yeah its funny, in coco- not a single a complaint or deficiency out of either, but in soil these gals wanna get a bit more finicky. Like I was saying to waayne, just not enough chunk this run. Think i ran short on n a bit early, and didn't hit hard enough with the HPK. The mcfly and white were the only gals that held her chunk and they were both supersoil ladies. And i still don't think the super soil had enough pk either. So enough guesswork- run pretty much most my cuts now, time to put em in coco and nail em with what works.

fire !!!! fire!!!!!

gracias...next round will be much better!

-So overall not as pleased with this run as I'd like to be. Lots of nice beaster nugs thanks to the vert but definitely a few changes to be made, but so it goes for a first run in a new set up. Didn't quite get the same smells from the plants as coco runs either. So this next run bout to crank will be ditching the soil and going back into coco to get nailed for a few runs. Might do the moonshine mix on some side projects but with a set up geared toward low numbers and good yield- i definitely need the yield part. And IMO, nothing is really stacking up to the Hammerhead/MOAB combo for chunk/swell and maintaining it. Even doing a coco run without Hammerhead/MOAB showed me how invaluable it was. So next run should be fun, a few needed to changes to the set-up to opitmize and time for some kush...:banana1sv6:

sticky icky

sticky icky

Lookin really sick as always TG bout to crank up the original diesel I guess the candy kush I thought I had is the orig d shit looks pure flame!that mcfly is puttin out some monster frosty colas bro!

Illmind

Illmind

where are we now my good sir? would love some ripe shots, u grow some bomb.. or dried. u feeling the diesel? did she get super funky? the diesel gets major funk for me like day 10 of flower. the 4 too.

S

Steel Erection

True Grit, do you have a Cherry Laffy Taffy Pheno of Aliendawg? If so would you kind enough to share a little info on it and any pictures you may have.-SE

true grit

true grit

where are we now my good sir? would love some ripe shots, u grow some bomb.. or dried. u feeling the diesel? did she get super funky? the diesel gets major funk for me like day 10 of flower. the 4 too.

Hey brother man, onto the next round of goodies. this round is stardawg and wmk. No good pics yet, but i'll post back when they booming. On the dried goodies- the ECSD came out nice, different in organics and I prefer the chemmy/coco version myself but still strong as shit. the Original D didn't quite get the stink or maintain swell like i wanted in the organics so she;ll get run again in coco for a real evaluation....just not the stank like you are referring to. Chemdog D was dank ass smoke and yielded well but i think i still prefer the stardawg. we'll see after this round got a Chemdog D in coco with the stardawg. Haven't ran the real 4 myself, a couple supposed "4"s but not the real deal. Kinda stuck on the stardawg right now tho.

True Grit, do you have a Cherry Laffy Taffy Pheno of Aliendawg? If so would you kind enough to share a little info on it and any pictures you may have.-SE

Nah brother, i had the ether Alien Dawg pheno but never got around to flowering her out. Wish I had, she seems to be a yielder.

true grit

true grit

For sure SE-

So heres a quickie... some White MK at about 38-39 days in. Chunkin like a MOFO.

DSCN2462
G

gooey

looking good amigo, still running the mcfly? just about to flip my first girl and was curious if it liked any thing in particular...seems you think fondly of her, thanks for sharing, peace and puffs

true grit

true grit

Yep, shes not running this round but shes around. I found she likes moderate feed, not quite as heavy as the chems/kushes etc. Also tie her down, LST, or screen her- she will stretch quite a bit on ya at flip!

ProdigyGrower

ProdigyGrower

Alien Junkie and bush master
Supporter
Yep, shes not running this round but shes around. I found she likes moderate feed, not quite as heavy as the chems/kushes etc. Also tie her down, LST, or screen her- she will stretch quite a bit on ya at flip!

What up TR those look fire bro what is the make up of the mcfly is it a clone only or did you get seeds of her any way everything looks bomb cant wait to see the new round!!

Top Bottom